Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8,147 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1084 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. /u/copyrasta and /u/ajree210 from /r/hearthstone suggested a new emote: SherlockKappa. It's a Kappa with a cap and pipe, preferrably used as a detective and quest companion during searching for clues. Imgur link: http://i.imgur.com/ZLFK2ue.png

2,199 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As PogChamp has been removed, honouring what Reckful did for twitch by making him a global emote in replacement for PogChamp would satisfy those who have been asking for a global emote since his passing and be a good new face for the emote.

2,106 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

86 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chudat is a key feature of the SSBM community and whenever he is on Twitch, the chat lights up with thousands of "Yeahyuzzzz" and "=D7" and there is an amazing opprtunity for this to become one of Twitch's most iconic emotes and see the Smash community more represented on Twitch

541 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Give users the option to remove certain emotes so they don't show up in chat, like hiding all the Kpop emotes

394 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Just like the other pride emotes, but with the aromantic design instead (because I want to show my pride but I can't since it is not available)

315 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i really like the NewRecord emote and would love to see it kept in global emotes

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I've noticed over my past while on twitch that there are pride emotes which is awesome. but ive noticed there is one missing, the gay one. the rainbow flag is now more used as a general lgbtq flag. there is a flag specifically for gay people which i feel should be added. here is a link to the flag https://imgur.com/a/SecDilX

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. There is a certain emote that been very popular on Twitch with help of unofficial browser extensions and different sub emotes, people usually refer to it as AYAYA. It comes from 2013 anime Kin-iro Mosaic (きんいろモザイク) made by Studio Gokumi. So i think it would be great for community if Twitch would be able to get in touch with copyright-holders of this anime and get AYAYA emote to be official among other default Twitch chat emotes!

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The current pansexual flag emote was made by a bad person who believes in ideas that are lesbiphobic, biphobic, and panphobic. It’d mean the world if this could be changed for us. Thank you so much! And if you need to find the new flag to use, my twitter is @kayliii_boo and there’s a thread that includes it there!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Last year's PrideHeartL and PrideHeartR from Pride month are some of the best emotes the site has done. They should be brought back for full time global status.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Twitch has now added quite a number of pride emotes, including adding exclusive new ones for pride month. However, there is a lack of representation for demigender people, with no emotes for the demigender, demiboy, and demigirl flags. For those who identify this way, there is currently no representation through Twitch's pride emotes.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Twitch has done a great job of being inclusive, particularly in the variety of pride emotes available globally. However, one in particular is missing - aromantic pride. I would LOVE to see this added to collection of amazing emotes Twitch already has!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We have some great Pride emotes, but can we add one with the demisexual pride flag? It's not the same as asexuality and there are members in our community who would really appreciate being represented.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. as mentioned before. or just removed PogChamp forever to preserve the respect the emote deserves.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Type in something like “Reverse” or “UnoReverse” for an uno reverse card emote

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There has been a lot of drama and harm spawning from this new system for the PogChamp emote so far so I have a suggestion:

Stop micro-managing and just give us the tools to choose ourselves.
    Take a lesson from BTTV and allow us to choose channel specific global emotes instead. All drama about this should vanish.

• Give every affiliate and partnered channels a certain amount of custom Global emotes.
    • Normal channels should get at least a minimum number of slots for the most important ones like Pog, Hype, Rip, Love/Heart.
    12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. https://www.change.org/twitchpride a petition to add more pride hearts to twitch's global emote library :)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a member of the LGBTQA+ community, I feel it’s needed that you update the LGBTQA+ emotes, as for the lesbian flag needs to be changed to the new lesbian flag, and more flags need to be added, such as the Omni ****** flag, poly ****** flag, Demiboy flag, Demigirl flag, Demi ****** flag, agender flag, genderqueer flag, and many more

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow the modified emotes (redeemed with points OR with tiered subs) usable on emote only chat...
    Because modifier emotes are emotes.. right ?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?