Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. with 28x28 emotes you have to struggle to make something that looks good, a lot of good emote ideas have to be scraped because they don't look good at this size. I don't see how this could be a problem, 40x40 wouldn't ocupe much more size and emotes would look way better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I don't want to see certain emotes in any chat, allow me to filter those from my view. This could include the spam-allowing sub emotes (like ones designed to take up multiple lines) and poor quality ones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to be able to directly compare emote popularity by making different emotes available to different subscribers and seeing which get more use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Requesting a feature where a Twitch user can create Macro/Alias names for emotes or even strings of emote.
    Examples:
    - A streamer remaps streamerLUL to LUL and overrides the global LUL
    - Generally, it would be nice as a streamer to be able to use our Suffix only when we want to use our own emotes instead of having to search the library or memorize/type our Prefix
    - A viewer maps to HYPE a string of their favorite Hype emotes from their library

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It's frustrated that when a streamer see an audience doesn't sub to you but keep using other streamers' sub emotes, that just like saying "hey, this streamer is better than you, I just want to sub him not you".

So can Twitch add a feature that allow streamer to set if non-sub audiences can't use other streamers' emotes? Just only those sub to you can use other streamers' emotes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I’m super happy with emote attributions. But I’d love to have a panel on my about page or a new tab that allowed users to see all my emotes from across Twitch in one place! It would be amazing for streamers who are potentially looking for art to be able to see all the active channels who are using my art currently!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow the special character of exclamation point (!) and question mark (?) to be used in emote names. This would allow the emote to be used to trigger a bot command when the bot requires the ! to recognize the command.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A simple emoji/emote store (outside of creators streams). Like a general store where users can buy and earn bling to use on the user page and in stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How is the "You're trash" emote a thing? I'm baffled.
    No one should be able to express toxicity using a single emote and bypassing chat automod.
    Remove from Twitch the emotes that express toxicity WITH WORDS IN IT. Of course we can't do much for just a trashcan emote. But if the emote has words that express toxicity, that emote should never exist.

I visit often a sleep stream and the mods put on the Emote Only mode to prevent weird comments if they are afk for a bit. But multiple times the "You're trash" emote has been used in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Da ich auf meine Emote Genehmigung warte und warte wäre es nicht sinnvoller sie direkt freizuschalten und ein Support kommt in den nächsten 24 oder 48 Stunden und nimmt sie raus wenn sie nicht passen LG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow us the peeps to purchase collectable icons like happy birthday ect and have them come out monthly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Last month twitch gave all affiliates 5 emotes slots, which is awesome!! However, when they gave these 5 emote slot out, I noticed the loss of the progression bar on the bottom the subscriber emote section. In the past when an affiliate would get 50 sub points twitch would an additional emote, then 65 sub points another emote... so forth and so on... I recently reached 71 sub points and I would love to give my community more subscriber emotes but I am limited now with out the tier progress bar. I think this is a great incentive for an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Emote modifications are cool. I think most of us agree that adding sunglasses to a teacup is a feature that this platform desperately needs. But you know what'd also be awesome? Being able to put an emote inside a speech bubble! Shrink the emote slightly, add a bubble around it, and have a "talking about X" modified emote!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow people who have gifted subs and thrown bits to create their own emotes to use in any channel. It gives people more incentive to give. So the Creator AND Viewer are rewarded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A global badge and emote shop including past special event badges and emotes if you missed them for a price and includes the badges that used to come with the game’s twitch used to sell a few years ago this shop would have totally new badges and emotes as well of course

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My idea is that there could be a chat setting(user-, not streamerside) where you can filter out different Emotes that could trigger you. For example im arachnophobic (have a fear of spiders, if Pics, Vids or in rl, those things creep me out and when i did a hypetrain and saw that spider it send shivers down my spine.
    I also have heard from some people i know they are Coulrophobic (Fear of clowns) which theres luckily no emote thats this way.

But in situations that a emote triggers a phobia I'd like to have something, if its a Checkbox…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Poder deslocar um Emote de Sub para a área de Desbloqueáveis por Bits. Acabei de dar Upload em um Emote no Sub1, mas decidi que prefiro deixar como recompensa desbloqueavel quando chegar em 1000 bits de doações por um espectador. Não consigo fazer esse deslocamento e terei que submeter novamente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Creo que el tema de porqué no se pueden tener emoticonos que sean una sola letra debería estar especificado en las normas, tuve que buscar una repuesta en internet y cuando encontré un sitio, donde se explicaba por fin, lo entendí, ya que queda algo confuso y puede dar pie a que pienses que si es un dibujo más una letra puede ser aprobado creo que deberían modificar las directrices para que quede más claro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Is there any way to add our own emoji's from Bitmoji with our cartoon faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello there fellow streamers,my name is Rogue.My idea to improve twitch is that:Why doesn't twitch gives us 3-5 emotes to costumize our chat with? This idea will greatly improve the experience of the chat in stream and help attrack more people to the stream.Some streamers can't afford making emotes and this would be a great way for them to upgrade their stream! Twitch could help us with a artist that they have hired and they can make 3 emotes just like a free-starter pack for affiliates,They fall in contact with us we tell them what we want and we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?