Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. This idea comes in 2 parts

1. Allow creators to manually adjust the position of emote modifiers for their emotes (Ex. Adjusting the sunglasses modifier to overlap with the eyes of a LUL emote)

2. Allow creators to upload custom modifiers for their emotes that users can select from when redeeming channel points

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Que los afiliados tengan más casillas para sus emotes ya que a pesar de ser afiliados a Twitch, la cantidad actual de casillas restringe la creatividad de los creadores. Una buena cantidad serían 7 casillas de inicio para la suscripción de nivel 1

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All asthetic options should be availbe to all creators. Not just Affiliate and partner. The bar is set too high for one to reach this status which i get. Even though there are many broken road to reach that point anyway. But for new creators not being able to asthetically promote yourself the same as another is in my opinin unfair. Everyone pays to have these asthetics. And you can keep monetary options locked still. Or Do away with earning affilate and just keep the bar at partner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'm sure we've all come across a streamer that had emotes that made you think: "When do I use this? What does this emote even mean?"
    My suggestion is to give the streamer the option to add a brief description to each emote, so people know what they mean and when to use them!

Example!: https://imgur.com/a/f5wRjQc

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi! Modified emotes are a great way for Partners to create another perk to subscribe Tier 2 or Tier 3. But currently it does not seem to be used often.
    Creating more modifiers such as a wide, or upside down modifier will be cool to see and create more incentives to use. For example these emote modifiers are already used by FrankerFaceZ or BTTV.

Another idea is making emote modifiers available on followers emotes, animated emotes and potentially on unlocked bit emotes. Currently it is only exclusive to the channel subscribers emotes but as a Tier 2 and Tier 3…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーに、収益化せずにチャンネルエモートを作成できるようにしてください。
    アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーでも、なんらかの理由(例えば副業ができないなど)の理由で収益化をしていないことがあります。
    そのようなユーザーでも、チャンネルエモートを作りたいのです。それができるなら、広告を流してその全ての収益をTwitchが得てもいいと思うほど、チャンネルエモートを作りたいと熱望しているのは私だけではないはずです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop being weed nazis Its legal in 39 outta 50 states. As a legal medical user I am very offended that I can not express myself with emotes sub badges or any way that you allow the drunks to do. Alcohol is worse then Marijuana will ever be and is definitely a drug... equal enforcement or none at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it could be cool, if there were some emotes that could only be used by vips. It would bring more reward to being recognised as a VIP in a channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be cool to have interactive emotes. For example a big part of my stream is rating the Fortnite item shop every day from 1-10. I would like to have a scorecard emote that’s blank but the viewer can enter their own ranking from 1-10 then when they send the message it will send the scorecard emote with their own ranking on it. So one viewer could send a scorecard that has a 6 if that’s their ranking while another could send a scorecard with a 7 if that is theirs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The emotes panel should let streamers organize them all in the order they think it is the best. Currently even though we can put them in a certain order, we don't have full access to it because they are all separated in categories, such as Animated emotes, Follower emotes, Tier 1 emotes. Streamers should have full power to organize all emotes mixing them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have a specific set of follower emotes for jackbox sessions, and then a seperate set for general use, and it would be great to be able to simply click a button and change to SETB of emotes rather than having to individually remove all 5 then set the other 5 every time, and I'm sure many people would like the convenience of having sets of emotes they can swap in and out, whether for follower emotes or the sub emotes, it would make life so much more convenient if you could establish the extra emotes into sets and then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My idea is to give Affiliates the ability to unlock the 60 emotes. There are affiliates who have or had sub points to unlock more emote slots but since it's locked behind being Partner it can't be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Crear emotes 3D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I've had no less then 5 emotes denied with no reasoning with the emote deny email. Only thing common is the color pink. I've even used the same emote from another streamer colored it pink, and it got denied. You need to fix it, I'm a girl that's 27 years old, i deserve the color pink.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If I want to use a modified version of one of my own emotes (grayscale, squished, sunglasses, etc), I have to go to my own channel page, spend some of my infinity channel points on it, and then it's unlocked for me for the next 24 hours. Why? Can I just have an option to make all modified versions of my own emotes appear in the emote picker without having to "buy" them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I really wish we could get more heads-up BEFORE new slots unlock. My emote artist is my spouse, who already has a full time job, so it takes them a while to create. Meanwhile, I look super unprofessional to my viewers having all these empty emote slots. Really hate how you just drop these things on us with almost no lead time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Es hat mehrere Gründe, ich zb. habe noch nicht das alter für ein Gewerbe, somit kann ich das Affiliate nicht aktivieren. Dennoch habe ich alle Voraussetzungen erfüllt. Ich würde gerne emots erstellen bzw. der Community geben, doch das ist erst möglich nach dem man Affiliate aktiviert hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?