Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

72 results found

1. Hello, I wish there was an option to hide subscription badge for myself in chat, since I don't like to have any badges in front of my name - they decrease the space for 1st chat line

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create a badge to show the number of predictions a user has guessed over tot past predictions, like a hundred past predictions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there anyway that the streamers in our streamer groups can have a symbol beside their names when they enter our chat?
    Just like vip or sub badges, Streamers that are apart of our stream groups would have their own symbol in our chat as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ive removed a few people that I regret removing. It would be nice to have complete control of who supports you the most and be able to select who you want the badge to go to. It's not exactly fair it's random and that you cant re-give it back to someone who is able to be more supportive to a channel then they were before. (this ex: someone took a long time off Twitch, so I removed the badge, but now theyre back and doing a lot of sub support. I should be able to re-give them a Founders badge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice if viewers could choose their displayed sub badge tier to match it with other badges they have or match it with their name color. It's something that should be optional, just like other badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add more badges to twitch like for some people who developer,helper, and custom ones to certain viewers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So I kinda hate this founder badge revoking update. I was going through my list of founders to get rid of the inactive users who got founder badges. But then I just realized that some of the people I removed it from were still active members in the chat. Now I was like I wanna give them the badges back but cannot because they're long gone.

I've only been an affiliate for a little over a year now and there were a lot of people who subbed to me on the first day. Now I'm very upset that those I…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I propose renaming the 'Founder' badge to something like 'Early' or 'First'. The term 'Founder' misrepresents their identity, as they contributed early money, but didn't "create" the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow you to enable or disable whether if your badge should be automatically changed to a newly unlocked badge, such as Bits badge, Gifted sub badge or Hype Train badge.

Often it becomes annoying when you have your favourite badge but you also like support your creator and you get a new badge causing your chosen badge to be changed. Even when having the option to have a custom badge on a specific channel that is not your globally set badge.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO FURTHER CUSTOMIZE OUR BADGES!

Similar to how we can upload our own emotes, I think we should be able to customize current or create new badges for viewers. Specifically, I believe these specific current roles could use this feature:

1. Moderator. I'd like to change the sword to something that reflects my channel! I'm sure others do too.

2. There should be a customizable bit badge option for the leaders on the bit donation leaderboard! 1rst through 3rd place should be awarded with its own badge until the board is refreshed or someone steals their spot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When "Use Custom Badge for This Channel" has been selected, don't replace it with hype train conductor or gift leader badges. I don't want to select my preferred badge again my badge is replaced by something else.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding a Head Mod badge in every channel will be a nice way to recognize the head mods. Those who carry the moderation team, take care of chat the most, always there no matter what, manage the channel & more. Each streamer should be able to pick 1 or 2 head mods in their channel and grant them the badge. Let’s release this feature and let chat know that we have some amazing mods working hard behind the scenes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Badge flairs are extremely difficult to implement in a way that fits aesthetically with different sub-length badges and thus many people opt to not use them. This loses a really effective way to incentivise and reward higher tier subs, meaning making a change that allows streamers more customisation of these badges is beneficial to the creator, their community and even Twitch's revenue as a whole. In place of flair, creators should be able to upload different badges for each tier at each month interval. This would, undoubtedly, increase the amount of T2 and T3 subs by making them more worthwhile.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it. If you have any additional thoughts - feel free to add on in the comments.

15. When you ban a mod or time them out, that individual loses that badge immediately.. Vip on the other hand does not.. I know it's a simple thing to go into manager and remove them, but If you have to time them out and or ban them. I believe they should lose that status and power just as fast.. that way it is level across the board and makes it a little easier on the streamer, since someone can take up a slot that can sometimes be overlooked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On every 4th of May, Mod badges on every stream should be replaced with lightsabers for 1 day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change chat identity to a lower subscripe month.
    E.g. you get a 3-Month Chat identity "icon" in "yellow" but you like the "2-Month" Chat identity in "blue" more.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to customize the moderator emoticon, as is the case with the bits

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mod and VIP request:
    As a user of twitch i grinded channel points and finally bought VIP with them.

I later applied for mod and luckily got it.
    Now i see that all my progress is gone, since i cant have both the VIP and MOD role/badge on my profile at the same time and i would really appreciate getting that feature with being able to have both MOD and VIP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We should have customizable Gift Sub Badges like we have for Bits Badges. The exact same functionality, at appropriate tiers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?