Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

57 results found

1. The emotes panel should let streamers organize them all in the order they think it is the best. Currently even though we can put them in a certain order, we don't have full access to it because they are all separated in categories, such as Animated emotes, Follower emotes, Tier 1 emotes. Streamers should have full power to organize all emotes mixing them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have had several non sexual emotes removed for the reason listed at the bottom of this post, for convenience I'll shorten it here to 'sexual content'.
    I have had several emotes removed for 'sexual content' despite not having anything sexual about them. I can see this is a problem that occurs to a lot of people based on a cursory search on Twitter.

This blatantly wrong information only leads to confusion. If my emote isn't sexual in nature, why was it removed? Was it a mistake? What do I need to change about it to have it be allowable.…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Previously, if you moused over an emote, after a brief delay, the name of it would pop up in a bubble that was not interactive and disappeared when you moused away.

Sometime recently, it was changed to the bubble appears immediately and you can select the text within. This has made it more difficult to interact with chat text, as the bubbles are appearing as soon as I mouse over anything, blocking other thing around them, like mod controls, the Pin or Reply button, or the emote in the row above it that I was trying to access. This has…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have a specific set of follower emotes for jackbox sessions, and then a seperate set for general use, and it would be great to be able to simply click a button and change to SETB of emotes rather than having to individually remove all 5 then set the other 5 every time, and I'm sure many people would like the convenience of having sets of emotes they can swap in and out, whether for follower emotes or the sub emotes, it would make life so much more convenient if you could establish the extra emotes into sets and then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sie können die Emotes des Streamers für zb 2 $ kaufen, sehen aber weiterhin die Werbung. So kann ich zb Emotes von Streamer nutzen die ich nicht schaue , aber die Emotes mag die ich sonst nicht abonnieren würde. Win win für Twitch und Streamer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ich bin Emote Designer und schon lang Affilate auf Twitch. Ich habe gemerkt das viele Affilate Streamer nur Partner sein wollen weil sie ihrer Community mehr Emotes bieten wollen. Es wär toll wenn man also Affilate zb fast so viele Emotes freischalten kann mit subs wie ein Partner. so würden viel mehr Leute kleinen Streamern ein Sub gönnen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A Dumpy emote is an emote with a shaking butt in a circle and does not contain nudity or sexually explicit content of any kind. There are over 900 of them on Twitch as of this writing.

Dumpy emotes are incredibly popular among a wide number of communities on Twitch. However, they have been removed by Twitch Moderation at seemingly random for violating the community guidelines.
    Context Here: https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1686114277491650560

As these emotes are based on a draw-over of the PG movie Open Season from 2006 it seems absurd to ban them from the platform.
    Context Here: https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1686127545429942278

3,391 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The current set of guidelines for Twitch Emotes is a razor-thin line of subjectivity, and it is interpreted differently depending on which human being reviews it.

A year ago I submitted a dancing mango emote that was approved. A few months later it was taken down for violating guidelines on nudity. I reviewed the guidelines with my artist and we blurred the butt part of the dancing in an effort to comply with the guidelines. Please bear in mind that I reached out to twitch and informed them of my very conscious effort to try and follow guidelines, but that…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi! Modified emotes are a great way for Partners to create another perk to subscribe Tier 2 or Tier 3. But currently it does not seem to be used often.
    Creating more modifiers such as a wide, or upside down modifier will be cool to see and create more incentives to use. For example these emote modifiers are already used by FrankerFaceZ or BTTV.

Another idea is making emote modifiers available on followers emotes, animated emotes and potentially on unlocked bit emotes. Currently it is only exclusive to the channel subscribers emotes but as a Tier 2 and Tier 3…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーに、収益化せずにチャンネルエモートを作成できるようにしてください。
    アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーでも、なんらかの理由(例えば副業ができないなど)の理由で収益化をしていないことがあります。
    そのようなユーザーでも、チャンネルエモートを作りたいのです。それができるなら、広告を流してその全ての収益をTwitchが得てもいいと思うほど、チャンネルエモートを作りたいと熱望しているのは私だけではないはずです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. bring back affiliates being able to earn extra Tier 2 + Tier 3 emote slots. Taking that away completely de-incentivized the $5 to $20 extra in cost per month for viewers to only get a single extra emote when just $5 otherwise gets them up to 14.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think that 5 artist badges is too few. Many streamers have multiple artists for emotes, png/vtuber models, riggers, overlays, brb & starting soon screens. Especially considering that you can have significantly more VIP & Moderators than 5, it seems strange to limit the artists you'd like to recognize to only 5.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please fill all emote slots on TwitchDev.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Stop being weed nazis Its legal in 39 outta 50 states. As a legal medical user I am very offended that I can not express myself with emotes sub badges or any way that you allow the drunks to do. Alcohol is worse then Marijuana will ever be and is definitely a drug... equal enforcement or none at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There are several glaring holes in Twich's Emote Approval process at this time.

To demonstrate inconsistency in your system: I uploaded copies of the same, static, non-animated emote three different times: The 1st and 3rd upload were instantly approved, while the 2nd one became "pending approval."

To demonstrate approval time in need of improvement: I uploaded my first set of emotes on 2/10. The majority of my emotes were instantly approved. Two, one animated "rave" emote, and one non-animated "raid" emote, were listed for approval. It has been 16 days and counting since these emotes were uploaded- twitch advertises 48…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My idea is to give Affiliates the ability to unlock the 60 emotes. There are affiliates who have or had sub points to unlock more emote slots but since it's locked behind being Partner it can't be used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A better approval process or at least a revisionary time period for if a emote gets taken down we can reupload an adjusted version to fit within the lines of TOS so we don't have to completely lose auto approval.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crear emotes 3D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Three Emote Slots for Mods (& VIPS??)

I think it would be a really nice way of rewarding our mod teams and maybe the VIPs as well for them to have their own separate emote slots.
    Not everyone with a mod badge or a VIP badge can afford to sub outside of getting gifteds, so it would be a really nice idea to implement this for our various communities.

-Saph.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice if we could put an unlimited number of emotes for affiliates and partners

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?