Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

104 results found

1. Recently follower emotes can be used on every part ofTwitch by channel subscribers, but these aren't sent to the Discord integration API so that they can be used on their respective servers

When you configure the Twitch-Discord integration the follower emotes simply doesn't appear on the Discord server

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is a proposal for additional emote slots for Partners to support Affiliates by raiding their channels. This feature would create a win-win situation for both parties. Partners would get more emotes to express themselves and attract more subscribers, while Affiliates would get more exposure and potential followers. Currently, Partners have access to 60 standard emote slots and 5 animated emote slots. However, many Partners feel that this is not enough, especially compared to other platforms that offer more emote options. Therefore, this feature would provide an additional incentive for Partners to stay on Twitch and grow their channel. The…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Partners have the ability to expand their animated emote slots similar to their static emote slots based upon number of subscriptions. Expand up to 10-20 maximum animated emote slots permanently based on current scale model.

191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give a long time follower emote option! Followers for over a year, two years, ect should get a new emote slot

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So Hype Trains have been around for a while now with minimal improvements. Many casters, including myself, don't use them due to their lack of integration, custom styling and lack of purpose. I have a few suggestions that, if enacted, would not only get me to use them but also improve the system overall for all creators.

It breaks down to three main suggestions:

• Allow us to identify the emotes that are rewarded to the userbase. Just like we have a "Sub" and "Follower" emote section in our panel, a "Hype Train" section would be added. This would allow us…

128 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For the instant upload eligibility and free follower emotes there's no way (that I know of) that you can see how many days you are away from achieving this. There should be a place to see either in analytics or a goal bar in the emotes section. I'm so tired of miscounting and telling my followers we're one stream away only to realize I was wrong.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why?: To keep creators creating content and spending less time managing emotes

How:

Easy: Implement a field on the emote information to add info like "Halloween" or "Christmas" so we can filter emotes by seasons when changing seasonal emotes

Hard: Program the dashboard to automatically swap emotes based on dates, that way once the emote get's uploaded the creator can designate a date or dates for when the emote should be active.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After receiving penatlies for suspensions, 2 years we have to wait until we get follower emote priveleges and auto upload of emotes back. Honestly 2 years is a VERY long time. Especially when Suspensions and bans are often grey areas and not against TOS

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follower Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There needs to be a way to remove bit emotes from channels you no longer follow

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to see my Follower Emotes appear in the "Frequency Used" section of the chat on other channels for my subscribed users.
    Twitch was recently added the ability to upload Follower Emotes without Instant Upload Eligibility. I have added mainly easy-to-use some emotes there, as I want listeners to feel free to use them. However, the Follower Emotes do not appear in the "Frequency Used" of subscribed users who can also use Follower Emotes on other channels.
    This is not in line with the current Twitch specs where subscribed user can use Follower Emotes on other channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since affiliate follow-emotes have come live, I've noticed several streamers are unable to use the new features due to suspensions 3 or 5 or more years old. So much so that some streamers can't even recall being suspended, or the reason for suspension, while maintaining a spotless record since then while consistently streaming for years, maintaining long term subscriptions and teams.

Despite otherwise fulfilling all the requirements for "Instant Upload Eligibility Requirements", they remain locked out of these new features, taunted by a link reading "find out how to regain access", with no further support, as they already meet said…

265 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'm a former affiliate. I still have follower emotes on my channel which I would like to remove or swap out. I am rebranding and the old ones no longer fit the vibe. Can follower emotes just be implemented for non affiliates since its clear that they are able to remain for former affiliates? Can there at least be a way to remove old ones?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. a solid 10 (TEN or more) emotes for 50 sub points should be a must. it take a LOT to get to that point for us small streamers, why not an even 10 (2 once you get from 35 to 50 feel even more rewarding) and 5 animated. (perhaps 1 more for each Tier 2 and 3 spots as well. The other issue, the 5 follower emotes... 1 YEAR.... ONE. not 2 years of affiliate would be so much better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I believe having follower emotes should mean followers get access to them even if they arent subscribed because then they can use possibly their favorite follower emotes outside of the parent channel's chat. It would give people a taste of the kind of emotes that would be in different subscriber tiers and maybe they will subscribe if they want more. Instead what we have is people having to be subbed to use them outside of the parent channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be greatly appreciated if once achieving affiliate status, follower emotes were instantly available. To stream for 60 days (after reaching affiliate) is such a long time to wait solely for follower emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Can we make the emote rayapomad a global emote?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The following endpoint allows to get/set the chat un emote/sub/follow-only....
    https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#get-chat-settings
    https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/api/reference#update-chat-settings

I believe it would make sens to add the new "first-time chatter" filter brought by shield mode to it so external tools can get or set this value.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Its unreasonable that a single suspension should make you completely ineligible to have follower emotes on your channel again. There should be a time period that you cannot have them, but after that period, your channel should get those emote slots back. Especially considering how few slots there currently are for affiliate streamers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add slots for animated emotes under the follower emote section. So that followers can also have access to animated emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?