Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

70 results found

1. Add a medal to first person who joined the stream. It would be a medal of some sorts that will be put on the first person who joined the stream to prevent an overload/spam of people saying First.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There should be a rader badge. For example, if a fellow streamer raids me with 100 people, whenever they come back, there should be a raid icon with the number 100 to indicate how many viewers that streamer raided into me with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We should get badges for donations as we have for bit cheering and sub gifting

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need affiliates AND partners able to choose between the badges of their channel, which badge they want to have next to their usernames... example : i want 2 year loyalty badge next to my name, but i only have been affiliated for 6 months. So choosing which badge you want next to your name is a good idea i think ! (Only for the actual streamer ofc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add option to show off Cheer Badge, Gift Sub Badge both at the same time. There should be at least 2 custom channel badges instead of the just one. Even 1st Founders Badge should show along with instead of either or also. In order- Founders Badge, Sub Badge, Gifted Sub Badge, Cheer Badge and possible Twitch Prime Badge should show for non Mods.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current size of the badges shown in the chat is small and do not overlook the details of the personalized badges that we added on our channels, 24px x 24px would be a reasonable size for presentation in the chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't understand why you would allow custom tier names for subscribers but not have custom badges for them?
    Example, if I named my tier 1 Apples and I named my tier 2 Bananas I'd want to have apple and banana badges for them respectively

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make it where streamers have an option to give badges to there community members which could say resemble their graphic designer so they can make more people stand out instead of jut vips

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Light and Dark mode are native features to Twitch but certain colours or designs don't translate well to both palettes unless you add a stroke, drop shadow or some kind of accenting design around the icon.

At 18x18 pixels that's a lot of real estate to lose at such a small scale..

My proposal is simple. Allow people to upload altered versions of sub icons that display well in Dark Mode.

I currently have a design I like but it can't work in both modes. If I were able to upload one with white portions and the other with black…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A badge that shows who are the most active chatters of all time in your stream will be awesome. As chatters are so important to streamers, streamers really appreciate chatters. So there should be a badge that shows the top 10 most active chatters of all time. As this will highlight the people that are always engaging with the streamer and putting their time into your streams.

135 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think the first 1st Sub badge is a really good idea, but i feel like there should also be a 1st follower badge to show the people that have been there since u have have started, so maybe a badge for the 10 or 20 followers of each channel to show that they have been supporting from the very beginning as maybe they are not to subscriber to show support but still followed u at the very start.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If you gift 100 subs and they run out, your badge disappears forever unless you gift a sub every month. But if you gift 1 bit, in 5 years you will still have that (ugly) bit badge. That sounds unfair to me. Make the sub gift badges permanent, or make it so that it will stay 1 month for every sub gifted (so for 10 gifted subs get the 10 gift subs badge and keep it for 10 months).

698 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I wanted to make a suggestion about the menu on the left side of the screen with all the people I follow. If you added my current subscription badge next to the channel name, it would catch peoples attention more and make them more involved in the channels they subscribe to (or got gifted subs). There have been many times that I even forgot that I had a subscription to a certain channel.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. twitch should let you pick your subscriber badge from any of the tiers you earned previously. like if you are a 1 month sub and they have a 1 month 3 month 6 month 1 year icon you should be able to pick any of them and not just be limited to the 1 month icon

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello I had a suggestion that might be a good idea to give more people a incentive to follow a channel, follower badges if you follow the channel you get a badge next to your name,

1. It would be a good and easier way for streamers to recognise their supporters

2. It would potentially help with channel growth

3. Someone might really enjoy the follower badge and see the sub badge is a better looking version and it might even turn into a subscriber over a follower

If someone was to really tone down their sub badge but still make the follower…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As someone who mostly watches vods of my favorite streamers and has minimal chance to interact with the live broadcast chat, I thought it would be interesting to have a badge (similar to a subscriber badge) where after a certain number of hours watching vods, on a certain channel, you get a badge. I think this would be a good feature because it would show you're still a supporter of the channel, even though you're not always in the live chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Having different sub badges for people of different sub lengths is really cool but sometimes you really like your sub badge but your enter the next bracket so you have to go with a higher up one that you think is less cool.
    I think it would be better if you had the option to use any of the sub badges up to what you have reached

177 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a streamer I want to be able to give an "I was there LIVE" badge to current viewers of my stream.

Often something is accomplished live on stream that maybe significant to the respective community. By adding this badge it allows the streamer to 'officially' designate who was watching when that event occured.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You should add different tiers of the gift badge, like the bit badge. It currently shows the ammount of gifted subs already in the message in chat, but this should also be reflected in the gift badge.
    Do a score system, lets call it gift score, like following: $4,99 sub gives 1 point, $9,99 gives 2 points and $24,99 gives even 5 points, like you did it for the streamer with the sub score.
    Depending on the gift score give different badges. Maybe in steps like 3,5,10,25,50,100 etc...

Give the possibility to the streamer to upload their own gift badges,…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?