Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

72 results found

1. On my side, I use the VIP badge to signify trusted people. But, I think a temporary customizable badge might be nice.

For example:
    A Chain Point reward that gives this badge, and this badge has been customized so that the people who have it, have access to some emotes, a PERSONALIZED boost for Chain Points, etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding a Coder badge, like the Artist badge, but instead for people that code bots or other stuff for the channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A Mom and Dad channel badge to differentiate from the community. Currently VIP bade is only applicable in this sense. Offering a distinct badge for the people who raised us would be a great show of appreciation. Mothers and Fathers day would be the perfect way to introduce these badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. First of all, please understand that I am not good at English.

I would like to request an additional function to initialize all initial subscribers.

I canceled the partnership and started working on it again, but there were a lot of people who didn't come to my broadcast while the partnership was terminated, so I deleted it because I thought it would be a dividend if the subscriber badge subscribed again, but I was embarrassed to hear that there was no additional dividend.

It's my fault that I deleted the post without checking it properly, but I'd like to give…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have a very easy way for you to improve Twitch.
    Simply give streamers the option to have a different sub badge for each month instead of the 3, 6, 9-Month, 1-Year... steps you have in place. Like that streamers have the freedom to completely decide the different tiers on their own or if they are happy change nothing. I guarantee you that me and a lot of other streamers would be very happy about this small change.
    Thank You, Tom

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The recent changes made to the viewer count system are having a seriously bad effect on smaller users. It's not right to mess over 12mil normal users just because a few people were using bots to get into the top 3% partner rank most of us don't actually care about getting. With that in mind please separate ALL badges from affiliate and partner status. Earning the right to allow people to sub to you and it's badge should be an entirely removed matter after the inconvenience of the most recent change took effect. Be it for the sub badge dono…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I feel that if a person has a temporary first chatter badge till the end of the stream, then more ppl will join and chat when stream starting. mostly in smaller streamers who struggling and waiting 10mins for their viewers to join chat before start showing their content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Broadcasters should be able to use their own bits badge on their own channel.
    Most of them use a bot to interact with their viewer. Often, the bot talks using the broadcaster account.
    Showing one of their bits badge when talking might make viewers want to unblock them by spending bits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I do have to bring it to Twitch's attention that when I went on the Twitch's page yesterday to find out more information about 1st Badges, it shows a SnipShot of 10 1st Badge Holders & the bin icon next to every name, regardless of being subbed. This is false advertisement.

Please take this as feedback for Twitch: to make it accessible to revoke anyone's 1st Badge, regardless of being subbed at that time or having recurring subbers.

I have a great community of people however I've sent private messages to some of my 1st Badge Holders, asking them if…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be a great feature to add "follow time badge". For exaple if someone follows channel for 1, 3, 6, 12 months or 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 years it would be really nice to display user's "follow time badge". This feature will diversify chat and this will increase value of chat's view.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So I got this idea

How about making badges for those who gift different tiers of subs.
    For example
    If someone were to gift TIER3 sub they would get this shiny ✨ thing on their sub gifter badges
    If they gifted tier2 they’d get the same but for tier2
    And tier1 would just be normal
    People would also be able to choose if they wanted to hide the badge flair or keep it on the sub badge they have

Also another idea for the twitch community
    Emotes for sub gifters
    First sub gifter is just a cute emote but after…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To help channels with moderation and engaging viewers sent by another stream:

I propose that the /raid and /host commands accept a short Optional text after it to indicate their raid or host message, and a special chat badge be granted to visiting chatters for a limited period of time (5-10 minutes) who come in after a host or raid from another channel they were watching, and Mouse hover-text over the raid badge and an IRC Tag visible to moderation bots be added to the raiders' chat messages indicating which raiding channel a user last came in from.

The badge…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to upload custom badges for subs and gift leaderboard. Doing so will allow us to uniquely differentiate in various chats and would help to match the aesthetics of existing badges and emotes a channel uses.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The longer a broadcaster streams, chances are that the founder badge loses its meaning. It's likely that your first subs aren't there as often now, so the chance of seeing that badge is less. This affects affiliates more since they can only have 10 founders. Think about an affiliate that has been streaming for a few years. What's the chance that their first 10 subs are still there and active in chat? It's very likely that only a couple of them are active, if any.

I propose that a new badge is created for active chatters, reviewed automatically every quarter…

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think of the option to make badges for special events or special users available.
    Like: persons, who always play games on stream
    or for me it would be great to have a badge to honor the person who'll win a quiz or something
    So choose a badge, name it and give it to a specific user (group).
    Like "supporter of the year 2021" you name it

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Animating the emblem would be a great idea, as the current ones are a bit boring. The chat would be more beautiful and attractive.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Members of a stream team get a custom badge in chat.

183 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. give a badge or other reward to users who have written a lot on a same channel (about 10k messages for example)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello, I know that the principle of the badge is of a paying nature, but for my idea, I would like to know if twitch could grant the right to create ONLY ONE personalized badge for the followers.

With each new follower, I like to launch a D20 live, and I would like to impose a badge of my creation on the follower who have had the misfortune of falling on the N ° 20 side of the dice.

This is why I would like this feature to be free so that it remains accessible to all, and this badge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. If we are in the top 3 subs of a stream, we should have a badge with the trophie to show that we are on the top.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?