Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notifications are great, but not when you're at work. It would be great to have the option to set time frames to either receive notifications or to not receive notifications.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The way Recommended Channels work today I have no idea, but I want the possibility to either remove a stream from that list or mark it as Not Interesting (in order to improve the selection process on this, if there is one).

I am constantly getting Pink_Sparkles stream in my first row of recommended channels, and I couldn't be less interested in her.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Collection on the VideoPage disappears even after refreshing it and SAVING it in the Layout-Manager. After refreshing the Browser the List/Collection is gone! Thats extremely annoying! That function should allow me to highlight my portfolio for example. isnt workin when it never shows up...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to redeem an account that is registered to another person, but the account is already abandoned and support is silent?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. nigbot

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Whenever I first load any page on Twitch, and also at completely random times, many elements on the page don't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module" next to it. I have to refresh the page many times, sometimes 20 or more, to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating.

I've inspected what's going on in the developer console while this happens, and it seems that it's related to Twitch's scripts failing to fetch CSS or JS chunks for various parts of the page.

Interestingly, this only happens in Firefox. I don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Use bypass links to allow users to perform behaviours like:

• Skip to Chat

• Skip to Content

• Skip to Followed Channels

This isn't particularly well broken out, but the order of the page follows something like a JIRA in that there's a lot to go through.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There seems to be a persistent issue where custom panels on the about page are cropped oddly on the right and bottom sides of panels. This has apparently been an issue that has been going on for years and hasn't been fixed. Resizing the bottom and right side of a panel can only do so much but it still crops out part of the image automatically. This must be some sort of bug in the coding to cut off that much of an image. Please fix this issue.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello Twitch!

I would like to submit a suggestion in the form of a schedule update.

I feel it would be beneficial to have these options to choose from for schedule mode display:

Full Month
    2 Week
    1 Week

The profile owner(streamer) will should then have an option to set which calendar mode to display on the panel board.

Secondly, communication is key, especially when connecting with your followers and subscribers.

It would be a great idea to have an option to opt-in to sending automatic calendar alerts to subscribers only. That would be a wonderful perk!

Calendar Embedding

For…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I started a community challenge where ppl need to speend a certain amount of channel points to start a giveaway. Many people just use their mobile phone or tablet to watch my stream and arent able to see the community challenge on the twitch app. After telling me that they cant see it, the whole thing just got obsolete. Please add it to mobile too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I already wrote to support, but they answered me on different theme :)
    You need to add a list of channels to which you are followed, because there are no all channels on the left in main page of Twitch (at least i don't see all the channels)
    Don't know if it is a bug or feature

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have a suggestion to extend twitch hotkeys for multiple language.
    Every time I have to switch language to simply enable full screen by pressing f.
    There is no such an issue at another video platforms.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Não está aparecendo que eu estou online para meus seguidores, alguém pode me ajudar???

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Randomly I'll lose my Game Category or Tags or sometimes both when I start streaming. And when I even go back to fix them after the stream starts, it either wont save during the stream, or it'll look like it stays but when I check out the video after the stream, the category and tags that arent automatic are just gone. I think that this hurts me and my growth as well as anyone else who suffers from this as it's hard to find someone in a category if the website/app won't allow it without any explanation or troubleshooting tips.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Streamer schedules vary widely, and sometimes channels we enjoy watching tell us they're going live at inopportune times. We could be in an important meeting, or we could be trying to sleep. Sometimes, we're just not in the mood to receive notifications from Twitch on our phones. I'd like to see some further customization in channel notifications, so we can, both per channel and at-large, tell Twitch which days of the week, or which times of day to avoid sending us notifications, so we can maintain those periods when we need to focus on something else without sacrificing our ability…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The clock that ticks away below the stream video when online can stress some people out. An option to turn that off would be appreciated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This also goes for "I'm a streamer"

I would honestly prefer a revert option, but if that doesn't work, at least allow an option to choose between the new style and old style.

I don't get why anyone who would have to watch my streams would have to click my profile picture and then find the tab to watch a clip, I don't get why the "About me" information box takes up so much space. Most streamers already have a custom "About" section. The schedule tab also seems really redundant.

This honestly might be the worst update I've ever seen…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Even way back to September 2019, the old channel layouts back then used to be fantastic. Now you're just making it worse each time, Twitch. We can't see who someone is following, we can't see our followers either and there's also an annoying green background in the bottom-right corner when scrolling down. And we also can't see the banners. Twitch, you're stooping lower and lower. Why not make a poll for everyone to decide which layout they prefer more?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hello, if I turn on the stream, it won't show my viewers that I'm streaming even if they look up my name

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?