Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. With the recent uptick in misconduct allegations within the Twitch community I think that there is something that can be done to provide streamers, their moderators, and viewers a safer and more welcoming entertainment platform. As a veteran of the United States Air Force I have been required to take many hours of assault prevention and response training along with suicide awareness training. This training is typically done through an initiative called Culture of Respect or Green Dot Training which can be found here https://cultureofrespect.org/program/green-dot-etc/ . This is a call for Twitch to partner with Culture of Respect and make…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability to group a bunch of followed channels under the same category/folder.

For example ESL_CSGO usually has more than one stream going as they stream multiple games, so it would be good if I could label all the streams under the same category/folder which would make tracking them to see which one's live a lot easier.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about we have a leader board for channel points so everyone (even the channel owner & their moderators) can see who has how many points. The channel owner would be the only person to give out channel points on their own terms.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Regarding the part "home" which people see when I am offline:
    I like that people see the recent broadcasts here and my recently streamed categories, but the Categories part is too big, given that I only stream in very few categories (in numbers: two). There is a lot of dead space next to those two pictures.
    Also: Why is the information about me not on the main page? People click on my profile to find information about me, not to see who I recommend watching(isn't that what auto-hosting is for anyway?). I would really like to see more 'about me'…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Love it :) , make sure that if the viewer is NOT following the channel, he has to land on the profile with the Trailer up front & not a random host. That would result in a loss of potential follows.

Let me put Emotes In the background instead of my name :) Some emote would greatly help capture the ESSENCE of my stream.

Also Please allow us to Upload videos on Twitch to Gain more Followers. Like how about you put my channel trailer in people's recommended :) This could help SO MANY people grow.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. To Twitch it may concern,

The game Disney's Sorcerer's Arena currnelty has two, identical and blank image'd, accounts for tagging the game. As a user and a streamer, I've always got a 50/50 shot at choosing the tag to search for the game. One has 1.5k followers. The other has 23. Fixing this and adding an image would be EXTREMELY helpful for the games development here on Twitch. I appreciate your time and attention and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Edna Mode & Guest

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello,

I have spoke to many people over the years of me being on Twitch and many of us are upset that when we accidentally click "unfollow" it resets our following date. I know some people have done it on purpose, but many of us would like to keep our follow date. Being on mobile at night time when I am relaxing somewhere and not on my PC, it is easy to accidentally click the unfollow button, especially if I have fallen asleep. It would be nice if it was possible to create an option, maybe in settings, to turn…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 안녕하세요 하루에 트위치를 12시간 이상보는 트수입니다.
    건의를 드린것은 다름이 아니라 팔로우와 언팔로우를 할 때에 안녕하세요 하루에 트위치를 12시간 이상보는 트수입니다.
    건의를 드린것은 다름이 아니라 팔로우와 언팔로우를 할 때에 확인버튼을 추가 하기를 건의드립니다.
    트수들이 방송을 재미있게 보는데 실수로 팔로우버튼을 잘못 눌러서 언팔로우되고 다시 팔로우를 하였을 때, 팔로우 일수가 초기화 되면 트수들이 그에 대한 상실감이 크게 느껴지기에 확인버튼을 추가할 것을 건의드립니다.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I cannot stress enough how important offline chat is to creating a tight-knit community and maintaining a connection to one another even while the stream is offline. I know many streamers use Discord as a social media platform to communicate with one another while stream is offline, but sometimes people are looking for interaction on the channel itself. In addition, posting links and other references might be easier with Twitch chat because I would say the majority of people I talk to are using a web browser as opposed to an application to use Twitch Chat while people are using…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. On my channel I use a large variety of channel point goals. As I have so many, it would be nice to be able to put them in to categories or folders.

I understand that I'm probably the minority with having this many channel points but I love the concept and am doing so many things with them.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. move follow panel back on top cuz people will missclick and unfollow(happened to coulple of friends of mine) or add a confirmation button to avoid this situation

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Often, I want to follow a streamer only for certain games/categories they stream, such as following artists only for their Art and Just Chatting streams but not their gaming streams, or I might just not want to see anyone playing certain games, no matter how much I like that streamer otherwise (e.g. to avoid spoilers or just because I have no interest in it). Notifications for streams I have no interest in just distract and annoy me, and lead to me either unfollowing the streamers or ignoring them so much that Twitch stops sending them.

While I think that opting …

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A few proposals to improve them:
    1. If the streamer wants, give them the ability to create emote purchases that lasts for longer than 24 hours (templates should be: 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month)
    2. Allow the users to re-buy emote remotely up to 1 week after it expires or bookmark it for the case they want to re-buy it at any other time.
    3. The above should also apply for modified emotes and their respective modification (exception: seasonal/temporary modifications)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't try and fix something that is NOT BROKEN! Like seriously why do all companies/people like to do this when the current system is working like a charm.

I feel as though you're being forced into this new idea where the "tabs" are going to be your first glance--if not a trailer like YouTube--as the streamer you are to other streamers or viewers even though as of the current design your panels are doing the exact same job as the tabs will be doing soon.

Personally I like my panels the way they are and to customize them the way…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I do variety and also have no "set" shedule, which makes the schedule panel a bit wonky. I think it will lead to more confusion for my audience and people who discover my page as well as other streamers who operate the same. I'd love to see an option to condense this for those of us to encourage the use of notifications and stream as we feel. That aside, the general setup is useful for people who do stream schedules (minus the requirement to list the game that is going to be played). I enjoy how clean the new page…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You know the background image behind the video carousel where our trailers are featured? It should be easily editable so we can put additional brand graphics behind the video carousel.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A lot of us worked really hard for the layout we have and the design, I think we should have the option of opting out of this feature.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Highlights misleadingly have the text "Check out this <game> stream from x days ago," which isn't appropriate, since highlights are very different from full streams. These videos need to at the very least have a prominently displayed title, and it must be very clear whether a video is a stream or a highlight.

Example: After the trailer, my first featured video is a highlight from 21 days ago of me reacting to a hype train. I don't want it misrepresented as an example of "a <game> stream" with no further information.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This new layout completely ignores that there are streams with more than one person behind them.

My fiance and I, run our channel together we don't stream at the same time in fact we stream twice a day (Him at 3PM and me at 9PM), we also have a coop stream on Saturday's. The schedule is forcing us to put one time, when our panels have everything we need customized.

The schedule tab should go away, because it doesn't accurately represent EVERY stream type on Twitch.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Redeeming channel point reward only displays the name of the reward followed by the cost of the redemption plus the currency icon in the chat. Please allow an option to either use the reward icon we upload or have the currency icon in the chat.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?