Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. To improve customer interaction with the profile, I believe it should also have the option to add a gif instead of the image. So the person can choose to put an image on their profile or a gif to make it more interactive and cool!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Such a feature would make it easier for viewers to find what they are looking for content-wise, and for broadcasters if they need to find a pre-existing video or collection to edit or delete.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Title says it all, late night streamers since the schedule has it way on the right doesn't show the image. People will recognize the image before just text and respond quicker to that. Some may not even read it at all. So late night streamers have that going against them.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Right now there are multiple user voices related to the links without a favicon/logo:
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40008394-donation-url-in-social-links
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40379764-custom-links-should-use-site-favicons-not-a-hyper
    - https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/928429-channel-page/suggestions/40005379-discord-logo-for-links-on-the-new-channel-page

I know that allowing the user to customize this can lead to confusion/security issues, but would be awesome to have a google forms or a dedicated flow to request the custom svgs for a new domain. I have one social platform that multiple channels are linking, but I have no idea how to get this feature support.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We should have a Button for hosting a channel as we are watching peoples streams. Just like we have a Subscribe button for streamers.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The playing with section will be an icon next to the team, communities, and game section underneath the stream that allows other streamers (perhaps a limit of 4?) to be tagged, and when you click on their name it takes you to their channel. This makes it easier for people to identify who streamers are playing with, and so they don't have to ask in chat. It also helps streamers with networking.

There can be an option in the streamer dashboard with a box to type in the streamers name.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow to customize which videos appear on the offline page between highlights, previous streams, clips, and even allows users to focus on uploads if they so choose. I found my highlight appeared right after my previous broadcast when I highlight old streams for review purposes. This would be an extremely handy feature.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Perhaps I've missed this feature, but I feel like it would be helpful to include an optional explanation box for a canceled stream. While I do have my social media/discord to communicate as well, it would be great to have a centralized location to communicate that. Not everyone needs to know every reason, but if you would like to, its helpful.

Perhaps it's redundant if you have a following on socials, but if someone doesn't check and goes straight to the stream, they may wonder if there's technical issues or a delay, as opposed to a cancellation, and may not…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give Twitch users the option to delete their current profile banner and revert back to the default one, sort of like what you can do with profile pictures.

Here is the default profile banner: https://i.imgur.com/hamJBql.png

And yes, I can just upload that image above, but it would obviously be quick and easy to delete the one you already have, without having to download stuff and take more time. Another reason is that the image above does not fill the whole banner size criteria, it just fills in part of the channel background, and it looks weird.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be fantastic for video editors/highlight editors and viewers, if there was a way of locating and finding clips based on tags and keywords, on top of time periods.

Examples:
    - Searching for only clips belonging to a certain tagged game the streamer has played. (Search for Escape from Tarkov, and only clips made during streams where EFT was tagged as the game being played.)
    - Searching for clips that share a specific word(s) in the title. (Searching for "Triple kill" or "Jebaited" would show only clips that share at least one of the specified words.
    -…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I add social media links, I don't have any idea how many are allowed until I hit the limit and suddenly can't add more. It's a minor-ish UI issue, but useful.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Being able to add different languages ​​to the About Me section, and give to the viewer an option yo choose their language, or automatically translate depending on the language of their platform. In this way we will avoid long texts because they have to be in several languages.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Do not block banner, atleast put the videos that I don’t even know from someone else which I find strange under my banner or above. Blocking a banner someone worked hours on or even paid to have someone do for them is not OK.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A really simple request: currently the twitch schedule is almost completely useless as you can’t export it to your calendar app, so, effectively, the schedule you’ve gone and set up only exists in one page on your twitch channel, where people have to specifically go and browse to if they want to see if you’ve planned to stream this week. Nobody does that.

Adding an “add to calendar” button on the schedule page so that users can load a streamer’s schedule into their calendar app of choice would mean that even if go live notifications are turned off (or perhaps…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This new layout completely ignores that there are streams with more than one person behind them.

My fiance and I, run our channel together we don't stream at the same time in fact we stream twice a day (Him at 3PM and me at 9PM), we also have a coop stream on Saturday's. The schedule is forcing us to put one time, when our panels have everything we need customized.

The schedule tab should go away, because it doesn't accurately represent EVERY stream type on Twitch.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the TikTok logo to the links section in the About Pane so that it matches the rest of the other dominant respective social media links, such as twitter, discord, instagram, youtube, etc. Currently, it is the generic chain-link, which makes TikTok look highly out of place decide it being a huge platform for Twitch creators to find new followers from.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've seen multiple requests to be able to "hide" certain panels from appearing below the stream as opposed to just deleting them and having to remake them again later, but to expand on that idea, I'd like to suggest being able to have multiple layouts for panels available to use. This would be useful for variety streamers with multiple games they play regularly, people who do different types of streams on certains days (some streamers have sub sunday, etc) and would also be useful in creating panel setups for events like charity streams.

With multiple panel layouts available we'd be…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There's already a previous request for this but it appears close as "not clear." so I'll try to make it clearer:

In chrome on desktop, compare:

https://m.twitch.tv/adjstreams/about

with

https://twitch.tv/adjstreams/about

Mobile browsers default to the top URL, so they suffer broken "about" pages. It's simply not applying any rendering of markdown at all, or rendering non-breaking space HTML entities either.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whenever I load any page on Twitch, there is a high chance that many page elements won't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module", or will simply display the spinning circle permanently. The former mostly happens to buttons and menus, while the latter mostly happens to things like the stream video player.

I have to refresh the page upwards of 20 times in order to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating, especially when trying to join a stream quickly (e.g. with a raid) or refresh a channel. The situation is made…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new channel page layout (released around 12 May 2020) doesn't respect auto-play settings from browsers. I've tested it with Firefox and Google Chrome across macOS, Linux, and Windows, and nothing sticks.

Specifically, the page that shows VODs with the stream playing behind the content just continues to play with video and audio, despite my browser settings being set to block auto-playing video and audio. If I go directly to the "live" page with the chat box, the video doesn't start playing automatically.

Screenshot: https://postimg.cc/cvtPFB0c

Having a moving background behind what I'm trying to look at causes immediate motion sickness…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?