Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. OS:windows10
    web browser:Google Chrome 95.0.4638.69

1.user home:
    After scrolling to the bottom, the scroll bar does not appear when I try to use it.

Scrollbars are hidden by
    <dev class="channel-root__info" >
    and cannot be used.

2.video page:
    Scroll bars are not displayed.

change z-index
    <dev class="simplebar-track" >
    and

width calc
    root > div > div.Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0.ldZtqr > div.Layout-sc-nxg1ff-0.iLYUfX > main > div.root-scrollable.scrollable-area.scrollable-area--suppress-scroll-x

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ich finde die Channel Beschreibungsseite, wo man eigene Panels einfügen und Text hinzufügen kann, ist veraltet und die gestalterische Freiheit sehr beschränkt. Die meisten, die das komplett durch Designen wollen, machen dies mit einen sehr großen Bild. Das sieht jedoch auch nicht sonderlich gut aus.

Ich habe folgende Vorschläge:

Entweder man kann einen sogn. Wysiwyg Editor verwenden und dort HTML Tags verwenden. Bei vielen Editoren kann man auch bestimmte HTML Tags verbieten(bspw. Iframe, Script, u.a.)
    (Hier noch die Erklärung was dieser Editor heißt)
    "Wysiwyg" Editor ist eine Abkürzung für "What you see is what you get" Editor, was auf Deutsch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It seems that the suggested streamers and hostlist are merged into one, which makes it difficult to separate the two. It would be nice for the Host List (for the channel page) to edit it to flag those that you would like to host while away. I like to support newer streamers that have less viewers and could really use/appreciate the exposure/viewership, but I also like to recommend those that always have 500+ viewers. While I want to show that I would recommend the popular streamers, too, I would rather let my host list show the newer streamers only. Maybe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it'd be pretty cool if you could make it so that the Labels section underneath a livestream is constantly aligned with the Streamer's little info' box. This would keep it in a constant three wide layout. That way, people who watch with the chat minimized, or with their left side minimized, or even both, don't end up with a messy/chaotic view of our labels. It would help those that organise their lable to be neat and concise to keep that pleasing look.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. hello to all of you! I
    have a request edee for twitch maybe it's complicated to do sorry, here it would be nice to do so;

When we are live on twitch and many people come, it is not possible to observe who writes and so we neglect them a little ... who comments .... and give sweeps to the people who commit, because the chat goes very fast the scrolling of the chat and others get lost ...., there is already the slow function, but it is not as I would like it to be, do it as a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Whenever my mouse hovers over the "Stop following" button, the "Stop following" pop-up still stays on the screen even the my mouse has moves. Its kinda annoying, and the only way to remove it is by moving your mouse to the "Turn off notification" button. This removes the "Stop following" pop-up, and everything is back to normal.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I've noticed a reoccurring problem when setting my schedule on Saturdays.

1-4pm PST
    4-7pm PST
    7-10pm PST

Should have no issues posting.

But I will create a 1-4pm PST first
    and then I go to create 4-7pm PST

and I get the notice saying there's a conflict in the schedule.

works fine for 4-7pm and 7-10pm

and seems to work fine throughout the other days.

Additionally for some reason 1-3pm will place AFTER the other two scheduled times and only after a browser refresh does it place correctly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey Twitch
    Hello, Hallo Bonjours

Pannel profile extention Twitch it self.

Panel 1 Panel 2 Panel 3
    Panel 4 Panel 5 Panel 6
    - The same box extension long and wide This is nicer and clearer because of the same box panel size.

• Option add small Icon or Phone inside box.
    • box name exemple donate, about me parter what ever.
    • edit / delete I've talked to a lot of streamer and viewers. they think this is a good alternative idea. and much nicer. then min 3 panels in the Profile. (Not screen) Who knows, enough votes for this idea will…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch offers so many extensions and yet we can only have 3 at any given time. Why is this? I don't understand why this number can't be increased or even not have a limit at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great to have twitch only have a dark mode. I hate having to think of how people would see my emotes, Badges and twitch panels with light mode. I think it would be much better if twitch did not have light mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give people the ability to hide the About box on their channels.
    Even if I remove my links and About information, it doesn't dissapear. I'm putting my description in a panel anyway, as well as my social urls and the number of social urls the About box is not enough anyway, not to mention is a pain to edit/remove/sort the urls there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Use bypass links to allow users to perform behaviours like:

• Skip to Chat
    • Skip to Content
    • Skip to Followed Channels

This isn't particularly well broken out, but the order of the page follows something like a JIRA in that there's a lot to go through.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently, the channel trailer is visible only to subscribers when "Subscriber-Only Archives" is turned on for Affiliates. This should not be the case. The channel trailer should always remain public, as it's entire purpose is to entice new viewers who have just discovered the page to find out more information and follow. It's actually not even designed for subscribers so they probably won't even watch it, it's designed for new viewers. Furthermore, the channel trailer is never streamed, therefore it's not really an "archive" of any sort and does not need to be considered locked-away content. They should remain public…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 the new banner space is useless , as an information space, and looks not good in pc, theres a right deadspace with color and its horribly integrated to change between dark and bright theme

2 i like the new way videos look in a horizontal row, but lloks like youtube, in a bad copy way, i think you could had improved that.

3 in my opinion the video information incrusted in the banner space its bullsh... if you have the last transmision on the row why you want to have it big there? its better the way used to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. video player buttons are plain white so they can't be seen on white background FailFish

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If we are being somewhat pushed to the idea of needing to have a trailer filling up what will otherwise be a rather blank space (Unless we use the old page), can we at least have the trailer as we want it?

You are currently suggesting (forcing) the usage of a trailer but wanting it to conform to your notions of what makes good advertisement (60 seconds), and I do not agree with this. For a medium that's about a long term entertainment (potentially several hours worth a day) , I want to at least be able to show case…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1) Ability to search a single creator's channels videos "Filter by" or "Sorted by" the category of the video. So that if I'm only looking for "Just Chatting" videos I don't have to manually search them among latest or popular broadcasts.

2) And having that category search be so that it only features a list of the existing categories among the channel videos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hello, i today tested the new profile style and wanted change the background but whatever of size i choose even the 1200x480 its like a banner,. under banner its pink because there is no (texture) but when i use the default auto- generate background its normal but its only with streamer name. Please fix it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be super helpful for those who already have trailers made, if we could just trim them up to fit under 60 seconds. I can upload a trailer I already have but if it is too long I need to re-edit it outside of Twitch and upload again.

Could easily all be done within Twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?