Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. For whatever reason a lot of data is missing for my recap, I see the emote usage from the channel as my top 3 emotes but the watchtime/chats sent for the channel itself is not there. I have not had an issue with the monthly recaps, it seems to track the watchtime/chats correctly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I tried to follow a streamer and instantly it automatically unfollow without me pressing anything. How can I solve this problem?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding a “posts” section will allow anyone, with or without an affiliate or partner status, to interact with their followers. This will be similar to YouTube’s post section. This will be beneficial for anyone who’s falling out of streaming due to jobs or life itself or they don’t have any other social media to post to. This may/or may not affect getting to an affiliate status based on how many people interact with any posts, if Twitch chooses to do so. If so, it could help many people get to affiliate.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be a HUGE help for broadcasters, moderators, and viewers to locate specific streams based on searchable terms. If a streamer goes to a renaissance fair, it would likely be in the title of the VOD or the title of a clip. A search function would enable all to type in "renaissance" or "fair" and instantly access VODs and clips that pertain to those specific areas.

It also could increase exposure. If a broadcaster has streamed more than one renaissance fair, it would show the user other broadcasts that feature similar content. This could increase VOD engagement.

I sincerely…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Simply allow the option to select "Not interested" DIRECTLY on the channels appearing in the "recommended channels" section.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Everyone knows that if the profile picture is deleted, a default Twitch profile picture will appear, correct?

Why don't you add this option to the banner as well?

I would like to have that option, to have the default (native) banner back, because after I put an image for the banner, I can't delete it for the native banner to return, similar to the profile image.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instead of saying "The next stream is on Tuesday" when it's currently that Tuesday, it should say "The next stream is today". And the previous day it should say "The next stream is tomorrow". Minor UI change, but sometimes I forget what day it is and I know a lot of other people do, and seeing that the next stream today or tomorrow is a little more hype than "Tuesday".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm starting to get a lot of streamers that don't stream anymore, but have just left their schedule up and running for infinite .. there seem to be no way to report this.

So could we get a feature, so that the schedule will be cleared, if a streamer don't stream or edit their schedule for a long time?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. why is there a limit to how many channels we're allowed to follow? I find it frustrating i'm having to unfollow streamers every week or so to follow new channels. while my taste has changed in last 3 years i'd rather not unfollow those streamers and some streamers don't log in as often as they used to i'd still rather know when they do.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it so if you are offline you can show someone's stream on your profile

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can we please make the channel trailers a little longer like 1m30 to 2m instead of the 30 or 60 seconds we have now because a nice trailer needs more time then a view seconds
    The time were people only say who the are is the past and well the about me does the same thing
    So let the creator set the time
    And mabey cap the max to 2m
    This gives also way more freedom for a good trailer

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fails to display some image files. (e.g. thumbnails).
    I have checked.
    "static-cdn.jtvnw.net"
    domain is experiencing a Connection timed out.
    And
    "d186rixkn5ruba.cloudfront.net"
    IP associated with
    "18.65.168.136" is causing the problem, and the problem does not occur on the IPs checked from another environment.

It is possible that the problem is only occurring on the above Edge Server.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mute a stream you are watching. Now the streamer is raiding or hosting another stream you can't unmute audio any more. After refreshing the page it will work again.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sometimes I have to cancel a stream last minute, and I don't have an easy way to notify my regular visitors. I would be nice if there was some kind of a notice board or banner or something you could have come up so that when people come onto your stream expecting to see your stream they can get a notice letting them know that it's cancelled for the day and it'll be rescheduled for xyz time or whatever.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When it comes to designing the panels and the diagrams to be able to distribute the information, it is currently poorly done.

We have two types of plot and even playing with empty panels to structure the placement, everything goes crazy, ruining all the work.

When we go to 'About' we have a maximum frame of 5 panels wide and once everything is placed and structured it is perfect, but... when we are live and we simply use the mouse scroll to see the information, the frame varies to a maximum of 6, making all the information appear completely out…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently all apostrophes are being displayed as HTML code: &#39semicolon (where "semicolon" is an actual semicolon)

This appears to be the case for all user-entered information across all twitch.tv sections: video titles, video descriptions, profile information pages, etc. Anywhere I can enter information into my twitch.tv account for web display, apostrophes are replaced by the HTML code. It even replaces apostrophes with the HTML code when casting a twitch video/stream to another device, eg: "Now casting to user&#39semicolons device"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A badge/emote showcase on your profile for viewers to showcase their earned/favorite badges or emotes. Maybe this could replace the list of channel-specific badges that show up when you click someone's name in chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hello today I want to talk about an idea that came to my mind today, the introduction of a "community" page, what will this community section allow to do? will allow you to write or view your followers through a "comment" that is read if a user goes to the "community" section to avoid the problem that not all followers follow their creators on our social networks, maybe it would be nice even with the addition of leaving reactions, but not a like or a dislike but reactions with the emoij available on twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I was sick this week so I couldn't stream. My option to turn the timer off very quickly is the vacation mode. But people assume you are in vacation. In German it translates "Urlaub" so people assume you are chillin, maybe going on vacation. There is a huge difference. Maybe you should name it just differently, I don't know. But vacation is not the right term and make people assume you are always on vacation, living the best life when some of us have chronical issues. So maybe name it "No streams this week/day, sry" instead of "Urlaub"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Since I've started streaming I've encountered instances when people would follow while I was offline so it made me think, what if twitch created a news feed type of page for channels to have so that they can thank people for following even when they aren't live. Followers are what make a channel so successful and missing out on thanking people for following is annoying to say the least. I feel it's a feature many streamers would benefit from.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?