Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Instead of just having an option to say a stream is cancelled, it would be nice to make the listing as invisible to our viewers. That way we can freely edit the listing without creating confusion, or hide it if that stream/activity doesn't happen on any given week.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It gives streamers the easier path for to finally show people how the streamer streams and shows who they really are.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I really enjoy how much cleaner the new page is, but currently there is no good place to put links to affiliated websites, sponsors, etc. I personally would like to see a lot more customization given to us on these channel pages.
    It would be a nice addition to have custom rows for what previously existed in panels.
    The ability to have rows of curated uploads, clips and highlights would be a welcome addition for those new to the channel who want to see more than the channel trailer.
    Adding in a customizable layout (like in the videos tab) would…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. From what I saw you have to choose a timeframe and select all of the days for those times. However I stream at different times each day so I need to be able to change the time for each day. But I also have a schedule panel on my stream. I feel like a lot of these changes will replace the need for panels but personally I kind of like panels still... I think there should be an opt in option for those of use that want our own artwork.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It's not very obvious to a lot of people that clicking the streamer's profile picture or name will toggle between the profile page ("home") and the stream player with chat.

I don't know how one would accomplish this in the current design, since it feels like this toggling functionality, while 100% necessary and important, was hacked in at the last minute. Nonetheless, people need an obvious and intuitive way to see that they can switch between seeing our channel home and info, and seeing the large player and chat.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Right now, when hosting another channel (both autohosting and manual), the only indication to a viewer that I'm hosting and not actually live, is the small text underneath my username saying "Hosting SoAndSo".

Viewers will miss that. Nobody will see that. I had to specifically look for it when I thought something was off and I was seeing person A streaming on person B's channel.

The old colourful banner across the page that said "ThisPerson is hosting SoAndSo" and provided a link to their channel was a lot clearer. It communicated this in a straightforward, obvious way.

Now, the new…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I love the new schedule section, and I love that it puts a VOD there when the stream is over. However, multiple times a week I and many others are routinely a guest on other channels that I would love to feature in my schedule as well. So many of my viewers are constantly asking, what time and what channel, it would be great if I could direct them to the schedule page and it will not only show them what I'm streaming and when, but where I'll be. (If they were able to smack "follow" or "notify me of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What it says on the tin. Just to give sentences a little bit of breathing room.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Right now it seems extremely onerous, if I know I'm not going to be able to stream one particular night or my plan for that night is going to change, to have to dig into the schedule UI and mess around with things. It'd be great to make this case more ergonomic (esp. something like "activate vacation mode for just today") via a dashboard button or something.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think the home page needs to be more modular. When you're offline you should be able to display what you feel new viewers should see. Allow the extension system within the home tab or something similar so we can make our channel feel catered to our audience! I want to be able to put up an upcoming stream tab or even share some current information. Maybe even a news feed, so that streamers can communicate directly with our viewers without having to rely on things like discord communities or other social media. We need more options for when we…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I generally stream from around 11pm to 4am my time, and that stretches the schedule to the full width which causes several different issues. It prevents game icons from being shown at all, it cuts off the name of the game and other important information since it's at the edge, and it prevents past stream VODs from displaying like they're supposed to. It seems at least slightly remedied by only setting 1 game that spans the entire length (sorry, variety streamers), but it still doesn't display the game icon unless it reaches at least 4.5 hours for one of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Everything is sooo big, it looks like I had my resolution on 200%.
    The panels should all be customizable and moveable.
    The Info page should be the first thing my viewer should see and not all my videos.
    The schedule plan looks like font size 150 pt. and should be much smaller and perhaps integrated in my info page.
    And at last -> let it be selectable if I want to show an Intro video or my own created banner

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Prevents unnecessary blur from the filtering applied when resizing the video. Great for retro game streamers using integer scaling.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I suggest to add a gaming call auto chess多多自走棋。It is a popular game in the world. It can attract a lot of viewers. Please contact me. Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CSGO Madness; Funny, Angry, Clever, Singing and Sound Special-Effects.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bonjour, bonsoir.
    ça serait cool de maitre en avant les petits streamer de twitch et d'avoir un peut plus de visibilité sur toute les catégorie.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hey all. I am new to Twitch and stream OverDox. It is a MOBA style game using all melee weapons and armor sets on Android and IOS. It has been featured by eSports and has even had a Tournament. My issue is there is no dedicated category for it yet. There seems to be a user created category, but we need something official. Thanks for your help!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to redeem an account that is registered to another person, but the account is already abandoned and support is silent?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Whenever I first load any page on Twitch, and also at completely random times, many elements on the page don't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module" next to it. I have to refresh the page many times, sometimes 20 or more, to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating.

I've inspected what's going on in the developer console while this happens, and it seems that it's related to Twitch's scripts failing to fetch CSS or JS chunks for various parts of the page.

Interestingly, this only happens in Firefox. I don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Even way back to September 2019, the old channel layouts back then used to be fantastic. Now you're just making it worse each time, Twitch. We can't see who someone is following, we can't see our followers either and there's also an annoying green background in the bottom-right corner when scrolling down. And we also can't see the banners. Twitch, you're stooping lower and lower. Why not make a poll for everyone to decide which layout they prefer more?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?