Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. A lot of people look forward to seeing their twitch recaps but some people just don't look at their emails, never receive emails from Twitch, or they accidently delete the email. So it would be a good idea to have them somewhere on our dashboards so people can look at them even when emails fail.

335 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hey everyone! Super excited to share that recaps will not be in emails this year! You can head over to https://www.twitch.tv/recaps/annual to see Community, Viewer and Streamer recaps depending how you spent time on Twitch in 2022. Thanks so much for your feedback and please let us know any other feedback you have about Twitch Recaps!

2. I don’t think you should have to set a game for the new schedule, just day and time should be required as many don’t have the same game schedule week after week.

Lots of us variety streamers change what games we play each week so you shouldn’t have to select a game for the schedule, just the days and times so viewers know you when are going live.

192 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  mouse responded

Thank you all for your input! We’re happy to announce that the category or game is no longer required.

3. The big purple wallpaper with the channel name needs to be customizable! I cant wait to get creative with that space!

160 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We hear you!

The banner is now customizable! You can either choose to keep the default banner (which now sports your channel’s accent color), or you can upload a custom banner of your liking =)

You can edit this under your Profile Banner in your channel’s settings!

https://dashboard.twitch.tv/settings/channel

4. I love EVERYTHING about the new channel page so far! From the schedules, the layout, to the 60 second trailer.

I would love to be able to customize who is recommended on the bottom of the profile. It appears to default to a team, and if I'm a part of more than one team I can't choose which one is displayed. However, I'd like the option to feature similar channels that I personally recommend. For example, if I collaborate frequently with another streamer and we're not on a team but we share a lot of the same audience, I want…

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey guys! Just to update this request – we’ve added settings for recommended channels. You can swap between your autohost list, your primary team, or you can disable the shelf completely. If you’d like to change the team displayed, you can do so by changing which team is preferred in the team settings.

5. I have been wanting this for a while, but I feel like adding a feature where you could have a schedule post where you can choose one specific day, not like "every Sunday," or whatever day you would choose.

Example:

• Choose to schedule your stream for, say, May 27th or something, instead of having to turn on every Sunday and then having to turn it off. It just is super complicated and confusing, so I feel like a single day stream would be nice. Thanks guys!

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

You can currently schedule a select day you plan to stream, but this feature is only available for Affiliate and Partners. To do this this, under Frequency, select Specific day and voilà. Thank you for your feedback!

6. I entered all of my social links, but I decided that I'd like to reorder them. With the current mechanism, I need to re-enter all of them, from scratch, in the order that I prefer. Well, that sucks! This obviously needs 'push up / down' buttons or drag-and-drop for the individual social link boxes.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ...or at least make them separate from hosts. There are many channels which I would host if they were online, because I want to support them and it's "what's on", but would not actively recommend them if they weren't. Some of them aren't online often enough, for example. It would be nice if we could customize the showcase separately, rather than having to change our host list.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve added the option to remove the suggested channels shelf now!

You also have the option to have it display your autohost list or primary team, if you choose.

8. Allow creators to add onetime events to schedule.

Currently it is only supported to add reoccurring streams to the schedule, this makes it difficult to create and manage yearly or one off events.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  13 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love the new format and layout of the new channel pages. Everything including the schedules, channel trailers, and the built in social media links. Although there is one thing I would love to have added back and that is the channel headers/banners. These allowed me to bring my channel to a whole new level of creativity and would love to have them added back, thanks :)

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Like you can enable/disable showing followers.

Even feature to remove followers from your list especially one who just follow you with trollish names to troll you.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I think Twitch should add a confirmation dialog box, because a lot of users missclick in this button. It's a UI/UX mistake.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Danky responded

Hello! There should be a confirmation to unfollow a channel on all platforms. Please note that third party add-ons could be blocking this confirmation pop up when unfollowing a channel.

Hope this helps!

12. Please allow us to toggle on and off Team channels as well as be able to add other channels to show if wanted! And the amount between 1-8 or more channels we want to show. So if I only wanted to show 1 or 2 friends related to my channel I can do that. Thanks :)

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi there!
    I recently noticed and enjoyed the new Monthly Recap feature on a few of my favorite streams I've subscribed to and I really enjoy the stats! Then I noticed I received an email stating that my stream was one of the ones selected to participate in the test of these feature. Excitedly, I shared the notion with my friend and first subscriber (who has been consistently subscribed since I reached affiliate) and we were quite bummed out to find it wasn't working. Normally, I'd have just guessed that I wasn't chosen, but I was specifically emailed with notification…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Twitch Recap  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When you put social links on the new page of the channel, there are icons next to the links, including LOGOS for Twitter, Youtube..but not for Discord, which is however widely used.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Late update, but we added Discord as a fast follow, so the logo should now appear when you add your link.

Just updating the thread for clarity =)

15. 안녕하세요 하루에 트위치를 12시간 이상보는 트수입니다.
    건의를 드린것은 다름이 아니라 팔로우와 언팔로우를 할 때에 안녕하세요 하루에 트위치를 12시간 이상보는 트수입니다.
    건의를 드린것은 다름이 아니라 팔로우와 언팔로우를 할 때에 확인버튼을 추가 하기를 건의드립니다.
    트수들이 방송을 재미있게 보는데 실수로 팔로우버튼을 잘못 눌러서 언팔로우되고 다시 팔로우를 하였을 때, 팔로우 일수가 초기화 되면 트수들이 그에 대한 상실감이 크게 느껴지기에 확인버튼을 추가할 것을 건의드립니다.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You know the background image behind the video carousel where our trailers are featured? It should be easily editable so we can put additional brand graphics behind the video carousel.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With upcoming events like horror months ect and broadcaster announcing mostly everything in their profile section.

I would want to suggest the idea to implement a schedule/calendar for broadcaster were they can fill in their schedule/announcements/events.

Perhaps add the option for viewers the be able to "mark" the calendar entry to get notified as a reminder. Where it should be I would suggest it would be hidden behind a button in the profile/follow section. If you would press the button it would overlaps the profile pretty much the same way the hosting overlay works but just for the profile area.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hi! I'm experiencing a bug in my schedule feature. I tried to edit a schedule that I already setup, but whenever I save the edits it keep reverting back to the previous data. I'm unable to delete it as well, tried deleting the whole schedule to setup a new one, but when I refresh it came back again and I'm unable to set new schedule.

Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing it, but it usually works fine for me prior to this week! :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Ana responded

Hey there,

The schedule bug should be fixed. If you are noticing anything at this time. Thanks again for reporting it.

19. Accent Color in the Schedule because its too flat with no life when you set it up

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When hosting a channel bring it to the front of the video feed instead of hiding it multiple videos deep. Currently I have to click the right arrow on the video feed three times before it shows that I'm even hosting someone at all, scrolling past not only the channel trailer but also multiple old videos / VODs. This essentially makes hosting completely useless and decreases discoverability across the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Originally, hosted channels only showed to subscribers, but we have now expanded that to include followers as well. For new viewers, they will see your channel trailer first.

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?