Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

407 results found

1. 多個視窗重疊下滑鼠點歪點到實況臺取消追隨,不但累積的追隨日期沒了,還要等實況主設定的追隨時間滿才能發話,好難過..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. as of this posting, using theater mode when in a vertical split-screen just wastes screen space. my suggestion is to place chat below the stream instead of keeping it on the right side of the screen. think vertical alignment on mobile but on desktop.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The profile picture is redundant on the Chat/Live page - you have it to the left of the title and directly below in the About section. Allow a second profile image or an option to upload an image specifically for this section to avoid this redundancy.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Im watching a new streamer and he is really good. Id like to RECOMMEND/SHARE his channel to my followers.

it would increase connectivity by 1000 fold if we had a button that would "Share channel with your follwers" then alll your followers would get a notification. and even if 5% responded that adds up to millions in no time. I can do the coding for you for free. #RobXbalboa

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Panels let you format with Markdown; now that the about section is front and center, it should support Markdown, too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think, and many other people probably think, that the current panel layout system is... oof.

How about implementing a feature, which would let you click on a drop-down menu in the panel editor mode and select which column mode you want to edit (ex. 2, 3 and 4), and then customize the panel positions for that specific mode.

All the panels would be global, aka, you couldn't make 3 totally different layouts with different panels. The only difference would be the order of those panels.

Thanks for reading. If you dont agree with this, atleast agree with THIS: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/35919556-panel-layout-options

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. While the ability to have panels change column amounts by size of the window is great on paper, it can lead to a number of issues when it comes to having a certain look. If you want to have everything nice and balanced you can't do that because on your screen you might see four panels and for someone else it could only show up as three and everything is out of sync of where it should be!

I move for the option for us to set whether we want it to change the amounts or if we want a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. User could upload a file limited .wav file describing the proper pronunciation of their Twitch username. If you ever wanted to know how to pronounce the username, you could click on thier name in chat and play the .wav file, enabling the broadcaster or chat participant to determine the correct pronunciation of the username.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As of now you can set the order of the panels on your page, but you cannot set a specific configuration for them. Being able to set panels in specific rows and columns would be really helpful. I for one would love to have my panels just stack vertically. The system now of them stacking out and under is just a bit silly and can be hard to design around.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To clarify, I mean when you the channel is offline and you navigate to open the chatroom, you get to see the offline screen of the streamer. There is a very obstructive panel that pops up on the right hand side and it only contains one previous VOD. If you click the X on it, instead of closing it, it makes it FULLSCREEN and you have to click it again to see someone's entire offline image.

I personally enjoy viewing the offline screen of a streamer's channel.
    The side panel mentioned has been there for YEARS unchanged and I think…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be like mixing the VOD with the current live. The live stream would have a time bar at the bottom when we hovered over the mouse so we could go back to the live, it could have small bars like the highest peak of views on it, just like on YouTube. And obviously, a button to go back to live viewing directly in the player. Mods/editors could see Markdowns made in real time. A Back and Forward button for X seconds (configurable). Obviously, it would only be active in lives that had automatic VOD publication (or in the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1) Homepage Twitch: Recap 2023 with text "Twitch Recap 2022".

2) Viewer Datas:
    - Hours watched above the maximum hours you have in a year. I understand that it may be due to leaving more than one live stream open.
    - Days visited above the number of days that have already passed in the year. I understand that taking the total and subtracting for absences.
    - TOP 5 Emotes:
    These are not the emotes I use most. They don't even consider 10% of the times I sent it. I send a " PokPikachu KAPOW MorphinTime " emote combo at least…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The new 'Twitch Alerts' system for sub alerts, follower alerts, raids... etc, is a very good tool. I was suprised at how well it functioned compared to other alert systems like StreamElements. But a few of us streamers have alerts that are 'rare' or 'unique' and having the option to add an RNG system for which alerts play would be very beneficial.

This could be a simple option along the lines of - "percentage chance to play this alert"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I think it would be interesting to put a guest list between the title and the category, like for example:

Title: playing with my friends
    Guest: @... , @...
    Category: Game

Because when you have a lot of guests you can't put them all in the title and it makes a big block of text

Thanks for reading

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you change your schedule or put on vacation mode, it is not shown unless someone clicks through to the schedule panel. If there is no stream on the schedule for that channel, it should put the text header that appears on the schedule page "(USERNAME)'s next stream is on .." at the top of the initial channel offline page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make a way to sort the people who you follow by when they streamed last as a option of sorting them out, I spent a 8-10 hour live stream going through over 2000 people I was following to unfollow the ones who have not streamed in 2 years plus, I ended up removing around 222 people funny number, they didnt stream in 2-5 years but I was loyally following them.
    Wish there was a way to contact them to see if they will return or something. Or get an email from twitch if they ever stream again so I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it'd be nice to be able to change the title of a single instance of a recurring stream.

For instance, maybe every wednesday is Fortnite Wednesday, but this particular wednesday is a special stream, maybe I play Fortnite with a steering wheel that day, I'd want to be able to change just that week's slot to say "Fortnite Wednesday: Steering wheel challenge"

Or maybe I have a slot that has a different theme every week, or a different game, or different guests. I'd like to be able to edit each week's instance of that slot to let my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i can't follow any new channel please help me to fix it

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be amazing to have a prominent display on the channel page when the next scheduled streams happens.

Where at the moment the AUTOHOST happens, there could be mention of the next stream. "While *** is offline, check out: ... *** will stream next on xx/xx/xx xx:xx".
    Also, on the actual video player, when the offline page is displayed, a display similar to the "Most recent video" could show when the next scheduled stream(s) will happen. Maybe even with a countdown?

This makes it easier for viewers to get a reminder about the next live stream without checking out…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. tired of this happening i was following someone for over 2 years and twitch unfollowed them and blocked them causing them to unfollow me and before it added not i did not do this myself and wish twitch would stop wat ever is causing it as it getting really annoying justin.tv was never this bad

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?