Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Currently, events of a Twitch channel are only available when visiting the specific channel. It would be nice if I could subscribe to all events of a channel, or maybe even all events of my followed channel with an ics feed. This way, the events could be shown in my phone's calendar, google calendar etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would be great to see if you open someones channel that you can see if he follows you.just like twitter it also shows if the person is following you!
    Then its easy to see if people are really following you!!
    Would be easy for people that have alot of followers then you dont have to go through the whole followers list.
    Greetz b_grafix

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow it so I can easily block streamers that I find offensive. Your "help center" says click the 3 dots and click 'block user'. That information is incorrect, as there isn't a 'block user' option when clicking the 3 dots.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I was looking for a solution how to disable the "featured-content-carousel" on Google and there is a lot of people whitch wants the same. Need to create the option to disable the "featured-content-carousel" for the account. For me I'm forced to watch the stream of the guy who I hate every time when I click on the home page or enter the site. It makes me angry and I want to close the page. The "featured-content-carousel" need the option to disable it, and you'll see there will be a lot of people who will use it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to have a banner displayed prominently on our main channel page saying we are on vacation from X-Y and/or some customized note that we could enter saying we are taking a day off for Z reason.

That way followers can easily see when they come to our page that we won't be on, why, and for how long. I don't think many people know about the scheduling tab and may not check there, so having a banner appear right on the main screen would be useful.

Many of us may use discords to relay this information,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Carousel  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In our panels we're able to use markdown, which is great. One of those options is quotes. This indents the text and places a bar at the beginning of the line. This bar, however, is twitch-purple. This clashes with a lot of streamers' chosen colors. I know it certainly looks horrible in mine.

In our channel settings under brand, we set an accent color for our channel. I would very much appreciate it if that color was used for quotes in our panels too.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. About's panel should be locked to a certain layout, or at least allow us to set the position of each panel in relation to other panel permanently. As an artist it sorts of get into my nerves when i planned my panel view, but suddenly after set up the panel doesn't appear where we plan them to be, and also change whenever we resize the browser.

Maybe lock it to each column instead so at least it will look relatively the same ? Or at least let us preview what we will look like during editing

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. as of this posting, using theater mode when in a vertical split-screen just wastes screen space. my suggestion is to place chat below the stream instead of keeping it on the right side of the screen. think vertical alignment on mobile but on desktop.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Requiring viewers to scroll and click on the schedule to know when I'm next going live is tedious and not efficient. Next to the channel trailer, there should be a countdown when I'm going live and if possible the weekly schedule

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Just to allow more detail and freedom, especially to those that draw their own panels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For whatever reason, I needed to specifically UPLOAD a video to use as a channel trailer. I couldn't use any of my existing highlights, clips, or collections. If the VOD meets the criteria (less than 60s, etc), why can't we use it as a channel trailer?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would rather have viewers who come to my page see either my info picture, the person I'm hosing, or go straight to my content. I'm not interested in showing them the Channel Trailer unless they go to view it on my About page to learn more.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It's nice that we have the ability to change our usernames without having to create a brand new account. However, it'd be a nice little feature to see what peoples' previous names were.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add markdown for easier linking of other Twitch channels in Panels. Instead of having to type out this entire line just to get a simple text hyperlink to another channel on Twitch:

ExampleChannel

Maybe that can be simplified to something like these?---
    @@ExampleChannel
    [@ExampleChannel]
    @userExampleChannel

Or something along those lines?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I see this gaining popularity in the IRL section and it's being constantly recommended to me. However, I don't really want to view it. As of now, there's no way for me to block this category because it's not technically a category, just an automated conglomeration of channels that seem to meet the definition. That's my use case.

Another use case would be allowing people to search for this category if they like this kind of stream.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I discovered you can see anyone's followed channels via third party websites using the API, and I've been told it's OK because that's public data.
    I'd like at least an option to prevent that.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The new(?) animated profile pictures are very distracting when they autoplay in the left sidebar, and the only way to hide them is to use fullscreen or theater mode, which isn't always convenient. I just want an option to disable the autoplay, or maybe to only play the animation when you hover over it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It looks better to have top performing clips as the first thing people see.

If I have 5 clips visible that have 500 views, people are more likely to continue browsing through my content than if the 5 clips visible had 10 views.

It would be great to be able to control this somehow, either through pinning or toggling which filter applies by default (of all time, last 30 days, last 7 days, last 24 hr)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I don't have a fixed streaming schedule but what I do have is a fixed not-streaming schedule. However, I can't add a time to the calendar when I won't be streaming. Please add.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch now is just clips and streams + trailer. But wouldn't it be cool if we had shorts and stories? I wish Twitch could add this for more content and less reasons to be on other platforms. Well think about this; shorts and stories on your channel with discoveribility on frontpage from the people that we follow and the people we follow with similar followers. This would be have been soo good!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?