Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Já faz um ano que estou com esse problema e ainda nada. Não consigo seguir novos criadores, deixar de seguir antigos. Automaticamente após eu clicar em deixar de seguir o ícone volta pra forma anterior de como se eu ainda continuasse seguindo.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I really didn't know where to post this, but I'm bored of accounts doing folliw-unfollow just to get attention. It's useless, annoying and only fools the system and the streamer. I've been target even of well established channels.

My proposal is to restrict the follow-unfollow to a certain time (e.g. 1 week) or penalize a channel if it has a repeated f-u behavior.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Repro method:
    1) Using Google Chrome version 88.0.4324.150 on desktop
    2) Place mouse over follow/unfollow button
    3) without clicking, remove curser from the button
    Expected Behavior: The "Follow"/"Unfollow" speech bubble should appear when the mouse enters the button, and disappear when it leaves the button, as it does for the turn notifications on/off button.
    Observed Behavior: The Speech bubble appears, but does not disappear until the mouse goes over another button.

Repro rate: 20/20 100% over multiple stream pages

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have noticed that people's Follower numbers don't show the exact number any more, just like YouTube with the update.
    I for one prefer to see the actual amount of Followers I have and refuse to live with this, and not having to keep going to another website just to check how many my own channel has.
    Don't make this a permanent thing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There seems to be a persistent issue where custom panels on the about page are cropped oddly on the right and bottom sides of panels. This has apparently been an issue that has been going on for years and hasn't been fixed. Resizing the bottom and right side of a panel can only do so much but it still crops out part of the image automatically. This must be some sort of bug in the coding to cut off that much of an image. Please fix this issue.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It's not very obvious to a lot of people that clicking the streamer's profile picture or name will toggle between the profile page ("home") and the stream player with chat.

I don't know how one would accomplish this in the current design, since it feels like this toggling functionality, while 100% necessary and important, was hacked in at the last minute. Nonetheless, people need an obvious and intuitive way to see that they can switch between seeing our channel home and info, and seeing the large player and chat.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I wish permanent scrollbars, because in black mode i don't see the bars, bars to thin and Video/Stream overlay the scroll bar in not fullscreen.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As a streamer you know you can use/set panels underneath your stream, but sometimes you just want to disable one, it's not possible you find out then and you'll have to delete it. It would be handy if you can disable them to not need to make them entirely again (i'm talking about the text and links with them now btw)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to add a "Business E-Mail" address to the social links. It would be nice to have everything in one neat area.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  mouse responded

The team is planning to add mailto: links so tha tyou can include your business email/etc =)

11. I propose that we be given some way to label channels with symbols, text, colours, Twitch emoticons, or whatever else that will be visible when looking at a stream's thumbnail (from the directory, our list of followed streamers, a Community, wherever). This will allow us to easily categorise streams as, say, Kappa (good for goofing off) or ResidentSleeper (chill stream). This would also be useful in lieu of a blacklist so people can know where /not/ to go (maybe a place is too offensive for someone or not offensive enough for another and they just don't want to waste their…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Have Twitch Admins go into the channel and watch the people that are being harassed by other viewers and having their account reported for false information

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. bei den wiederholenden streams wäre es sinnvoll wenn man nicht nur einstellen könnte "jeden Montag", "jeden Dienstag" etc. sondern z.b. auch "jeden Letzten Freitag im Monat" oder "Mitwoch alle zwei wochen" oder "jeden ersten Montag im Monat" etc. ... oder eben "immer am Xten des monats" ...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently the way users can look into previous VODs or Clips is in a very limited form.

Past broadcasts:
    - Add the ability to limit the searches based on custom time ranges
    - Add the ability to search by keyword/title

Clips:
    - Add the ability to limit the searches based on custom time ranges
    - Add the ability to search by keyword/title
    - Add the ability to search by category (similar to VODs)
    - Add the ability to search by username of person who created the clip

There are some 3rd party websites that have these features but they are…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I follow and unfollow streamers regularly. For new streamers I discover, I follow and check their "Schedule" tab. When we click the next broadcast scheduled we are allowed to click on a "Remind Me" feature.

It would be great to have a live (24/7) page of all these Reminders we set for ourselves (of upcoming streams including dates and duration times).

It would help followers (who use this feature a lot) to plan their non-Twitch time around the streamers they want to see.

As for me, I use this feature heavy, so I cannot remember everyone I follow and set…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A lot of the time achievements are done to show them off, and on Twitch you can't see what people have accomplished stream-wise! I think it gives viewers and other streamers an idea of how a channel is doing in terms of progress and how active they are

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now the new schedule allows you to display up coming streams but it also shows what streams you did.

Example issue this causes:

• Normal schedule is 9am to 5pm
    • Streamer enters this in settings and it displays for the viewer on Schedule page
    • Streamer one Tuesday starts at 2pm and does a stream up to 10pm
    • The inconsistent stream the streamer did between 2pm and 10pm on Tuesday shows up on the schedule

The result is the viewer doesn't know the difference between a day scheduled manually by the streamer and a day added automatically by the system. So…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I generally stream from around 11pm to 4am my time, and that stretches the schedule to the full width which causes several different issues. It prevents game icons from being shown at all, it cuts off the name of the game and other important information since it's at the edge, and it prevents past stream VODs from displaying like they're supposed to. It seems at least slightly remedied by only setting 1 game that spans the entire length (sorry, variety streamers), but it still doesn't display the game icon unless it reaches at least 4.5 hours for one of the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of just having an option to say a stream is cancelled, it would be nice to make the listing as invisible to our viewers. That way we can freely edit the listing without creating confusion, or hide it if that stream/activity doesn't happen on any given week.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a user, I would prefer that my social actions not cause any notification to the broadcaster or the chat.
    Such actions include (but are not to be limited to) following, subscribing to, and hosting a twitch channel

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?