Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. Accessibility is a huge, ongoing problem on social media and streaming platforms, and this includes the way panels work on Twitch. I personally use photos to create a consistent brand on my page. Individuals visiting my page who use a screen reader are not able to know what my panels say because they are image-only. I hope that Twitch will consider adding an alternative text section (that will not show as text placed in the description shows). This will increase accessibility for all individuals on twitch and allow those of us who use a consistent branding system to maintain that…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would love to see a noticeboard tab on our channels where we could leave updates regarding the channel itself. Whether you're not going to be streaming that week, things you will be streaming that week, charity events and so on.

Yes, we have social media but not everyone uses it and someone who's just discovered you may be interested in what's going on in the future. Posts would only need to use the same Markdown code that panels in About already do and could easily be added or removed as necessary. Sort of like digital post it notes.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When a user is banned, currently they can still follow the channel. Some trolls use this to get past mods who are removing game spoilers from the chat by following, as this often brings up alerts and non deletable messages in the chat with the spoiler. A example of this has been seen often in The Last of Us 2 streams where they spoil the ending. This has happened repeatedly on a stream I moderate, and across multiple others, pre-emptive banning to try and stop them does nothing to stop them following.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What it says on the tin. Just to give sentences a little bit of breathing room.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the About section, I have some panels that are links, some with a little text under them, and some with a lot of text under them. If panels with text could be expanded and collapsed by clicking, things would look a lot cleaner and more symmetrical while still giving easy access to information. As it is, having this kind of mix of panels makes things very cluttered and disorganized-looking.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The placement of twitch panels changes depending on multiple things such as monitor size, the sidebar being open or not and chat being open or not. My suggestion is that we should be able to lock a column to always be displayed on a specific side, this way we can place important panels in this column and we don't have to worry that it gets lost further down due to any of the reasons i've listed before.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a streamer who likes to look at who is following them, having to go to my channel settings every time now to look at my follower list is highly annoying, this button should be added back onto our pages even if it is only visable to the steamer, this is for easier access which I think you will agree is better overall than something being out of the way and annoying to get too.

The following button should be brought back as well for who the streamer follows so that way followers can look at who the streamer follows…

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When an issue with your stream occurs, it would be great to have the ability to use a custom technical difficulties image or animation you've created, rather than the default NotLikeThis error screen.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see an integration, where I can import an iCalendar (like Google Calendar, Apple iCal, etc.) to sync with my schedule on twitch. Or the other way round an export function or a API, with which I can import my Twitch schedule to an application that supports iCal/webCal.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new profile banner image scaling, apparently introduced this week, attempts to cram the entire image into the space for it on the page. This may work for some images, but for most others (even those sized using Twitch guidelines) it just looks weird. Please either go back to the older image scaling, which attempts to fit images by height only, or make the new scheme an option.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. So you know that one streamer you like to watch that's full time and divides him or her self between more than one game / category and goes 8+ hours each day and has tons of people clipping the channel's content?
    I personally think it's a bit frustrating to go digging through their dozens / hundreds of clips just to find that one you are looking for from such a long time ago. I think it would be a great addition if twitch allowed us more filters than just sorting by time created (by default, 24 hours, 7 days, 30…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We should be able to go to each other's channels and see the clips that that user has made. Or be able to search the user name in a clip menu, which will reveal all the clips made by that user.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add button "ignore this channel" for hide that in channel suggestion and button "block this channel" for hide channel when you open it for missclick

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why would you get rid of the one thing that makes live content special just because the streamer is not online at the minute?

Lot of channels have chat interaction even when the stream is offline and this new interface makes it so newcomers won't know that there are other people in the channel chatting and such. It's also the easiest and fastest way to figure out some simple info about the channel via commands (!twitter, !socials...)

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On any offline streamer's channel, whether browsing clips/past broadcasts, at the top of the screen, if they're not hosting another streamer, then usually there will be the 'check out this stream from X time ago' alongside a player that will auto-play the most recent VOD.

if you try to pause it so you can browse through whatever it is you want to look through, it will forcibly unpause itself at some random point in time later, whether it's the immediate next second or a few seconds later.

i can't imagine this is an intended feature. please fix

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you please bring back total views on channels ? Or add a feature to get it again. Thanks !

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The current panels that show below the stream player is just awful in it's current state, it's so bad, it doesn't even align up where you think it's going to align up after you switch off Edit Panels Mode. I want to see a better panels view where it'll show exactly where and how panels display on the page, because dragging things around just doesn't move panel to where I specifically want them to be and ends up arranging them in awkward places where it doesn't properly align where they should be placed.

Here's what you should do to make…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. From another suggestion that is marked as completed:
    "You can currently schedule a select day you plan to stream, but this feature is only available for Affiliate and Partners. To do this this, under Frequency, select Specific day and voilà. Thank you for your feedback!"

This seems like a stupid feature to only be available to Affiliates and Partners. New streamers that are trying to grow will often try out new things and new times, but Twitch makes them go elsewhere to promote this instead of giving them the tool that is already built to solve this problem.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 配信者さんをフォローした日を確認できるようにしてほしいです

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello,
    I wanted to share my feedback about the new UI design. I'm sorry to say that but I really don't like the fact that the menu at the top with the Videos, Clips and Followers tabs disappeared. We used to access Videos and Clips in one click, it was easy and fast. Now we have to make 4 clicks, at least for me. I have to open the same stream on a new tab, stop the stream, click on the streamer's name and then click on Videos. And the Clips aren't even here anymore...

This is very annoying and…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?