Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. bei den wiederholenden streams wäre es sinnvoll wenn man nicht nur einstellen könnte "jeden Montag", "jeden Dienstag" etc. sondern z.b. auch "jeden Letzten Freitag im Monat" oder "Mitwoch alle zwei wochen" oder "jeden ersten Montag im Monat" etc. ... oder eben "immer am Xten des monats" ...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be a good idea to add an option to archive the stream. For a streamer that you are not interested anymore, but you don't want to stop following and lose your followage.
    This option would be at the bottom, after clicking on would appear all the lives archived.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm starting to get a lot of streamers that don't stream anymore, but have just left their schedule up and running for infinite .. there seem to be no way to report this.

So could we get a feature, so that the schedule will be cleared, if a streamer don't stream or edit their schedule for a long time?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can we have an unified dashboard with the upcoming schedules?

It is time-consuming to go to all of the channels I am subscribed to and check when they are scheduled to stream next.

It would be good to have:
    - a dashboard with schedules for Subscribed channels;
    - a dashboard with schedules for Followed channels.

Possibly with a filter option that allows you to select/unselect channels, useful if one follows/subscribes to too many channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. why is there a limit to how many channels we're allowed to follow? I find it frustrating i'm having to unfollow streamers every week or so to follow new channels. while my taste has changed in last 3 years i'd rather not unfollow those streamers and some streamers don't log in as often as they used to i'd still rather know when they do.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. PLEASE allow MOVING GIF files in the ABOUT PAGE, the about page would be so much better looking if it had moving animations in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi, I have an item on the schedule that has been reoccurring for over a year but it has now disappeared on the channel page. I have gone in a removed it and put in a new one and it is still now showing.
    https://www.twitch.tv/aws/schedule the show Should be at 3:30GMT Called Keys to AWS Optimization. Please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. there is a massive twitch bug or problem going on where twitch is making people unfollow people from each other. There was youtube having issues of unfollowing people from people over their, so not sure whats up. Unless I am being lied to by people. They claim they never unfollowed and must be a bug. So is there a bug or issue going around with making people unfollow people? some kind of bot clean up or something and mistaking real people. Something is up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please make a way to sort the people who you follow by when they streamed last as a option of sorting them out, I spent a 8-10 hour live stream going through over 2000 people I was following to unfollow the ones who have not streamed in 2 years plus, I ended up removing around 222 people funny number, they didnt stream in 2-5 years but I was loyally following them.
    Wish there was a way to contact them to see if they will return or something. Or get an email from twitch if they ever stream again so I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make it so we can edit our schedules in the mobile app and not just on desktop! Also, I am currently trying to grow my channel but haven’t quite hit affiliate yet. Not being able to amend schedule to one off events or alternating streams on different weeks for non affiliates, is causing the small number of regular viewers I do have to tune in when I’m not actually streaming which doesn’t come across as great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give the ability to non-monetized streamers to add specific dates to their channel schedule. It is extremely limiting to not have this basic feature to use. It would work in Twitch's favor for more people to use this feature as they want more people to do so.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow us to search clips that were made at least 7 or 10 hours ago the VOD so that "VOD friends/frogs" find what they want quicker. Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wie kann ich eine kanalempfehlung machen da steht dauernd ich hab kein Feedback abgegeben ich hoffe es geht gleich

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I rarely want to schedule something as recurring. My professional and personal life does not allow me to allot time to streaming like that. I also have a bit of variety of content I work with between games and music. It would be better to have more variety to the stream titles.

This recurring schedule only is very restrictive and pointless. Every account should be able to schedule a calendar of non-recurring streams, having recurring events be an additional option, not the only one. This company is owned by Amazon, and data is not that expensive for AWS.

I've read…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think Twitch needs to get rid of the follow button. "Follow botting" is happening more frequently lately. It is a huge inconvenience to deal with while streaming. Getting rid of the follow button entirely will curb this issue and in return perhaps boost subscriptions to streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a way to go be able to view and share your recap outside of the end-of-year period allowed for it.

Or at least some time in the future. It's a nice look-back point.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Being able to add different languages ​​to the About Me section, and give to the viewer an option yo choose their language, or automatically translate depending on the language of their platform. In this way we will avoid long texts because they have to be in several languages.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For years I have wanted a "Remind me" button but never knew that it already exists. The reason I never saw it before is because it ONLY shows AFTER clicking on an entry panel. No-one clicks the panels however, because they already get all the relevant information by just glancing at the list of upcoming streams. Please add the remind me button to show by default.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think it would be cool to be able to view how many clips we made for the year.. at least for me (I'm an advent clipper) in most streams and would love to see how many I've either done per streamer, or for the year total.

With that, possibly having your badge for "Moments" in certain streamers' recaps, for how many Moments you captured/what tier you got in the year, per your top watched streamers.

When counting clips.. in clip manager,, I've had to count them in my head slowly haha. Might be neat to number off clips or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello! I think a neat feature for panels and layout settings could be able to set up a few different layouts.. such as how it would appear on mobile devices like a phone, or how it might look on a laptop with a smaller screen. As of right now, I will edit my own About Panels and be content with how they look on my monitor, but if I go onto say my laptop it would look a bit different to how I set it up (different monitor sizes). -

Basically, having a few different pre-set screen ratios (like how…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?