Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All users in the "online friends" section in the bottom left corner have invalid url. Clicking on your friend with scroll button opens new page with currently opened channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitch recently changed the way Teams are displayed on a streamer's channel page.
    Prior to the change, the name and link of the main Team was displayed next to the Game below the Video Player. The change moved this lower to the "About" box and changed the appearance, which makes the Team less obvious and appear non-clickable.

I propose to re-add the Team name and link next to the Game name, in addition to the reference in the "About" box.

Teams are a great way for streamers to collaborate. As of now, Teams need lots of love, as they have…

149 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Video that pops up when you open up a twitch page i find really annoying please make it optional as when they are streaming and i wanna watch a vod i cant even mute it. also because of vod muting can end up browsing though vods to try and find a video to be annoyingly interrupted by 2 audio tracks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There are many people out there who want to be able to test their streams without having to really "Go Live". Many want to see the quality of their streams on their phone, computers, etc before being public. Unstable internet connection? Trying something new?

Of course, unless you have already hit Affiliate, going live to see how your stream looks can affect your numbers to hit Affiliate status.

Unless I'm blind looking somewhere, there should be an option where you can stream through Twitch but only you can see it. Meaning, you "Go Live" through your own account. Whichever device…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. As of this moment you see a list of all the channels you follow on the left side. you see all the live channels first and then all the offline channels. the offline channels get sorted in how many streams/vods you have missed. so if you want to go to the streamer that you watch a lot you need to go all the way down the list and if you have followed quite a lot of streamers this is pretty difficult.

So what my idea is that you can add streamers to a favorite category for yourself so they will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It seems that the suggested streamers and hostlist are merged into one, which makes it difficult to separate the two. It would be nice for the Host List (for the channel page) to edit it to flag those that you would like to host while away. I like to support newer streamers that have less viewers and could really use/appreciate the exposure/viewership, but I also like to recommend those that always have 500+ viewers. While I want to show that I would recommend the popular streamers, too, I would rather let my host list show the newer streamers only. Maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give the users the power to sort the "Followed Channels" list on the left side of the page. Just a simple button with "High to Low" and "Low to High" (viewers), nothing complicated. Of course you can always highlight the top channels as you wish, but give us that tiny button in the UI that will make the experience easier for the users. By the way many extensions have this feature.

Sorry for my English, love from Argentina <3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great to have a channel news or announcements feed like a Twitter feed but Twitch exclusive. On main channel page have the latest announcement and have the feed below like next to the about, videos etc so people can select and see the past announcements. Also would be good to have it so that followers can turn notifications on or off for channels announcements for app too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello all!

I am a streamer from Puerto Rico and I love that the Puerto Rican tag is available along many other tags recently added to help us make connections, both as streamers and viewers of twitch.

I was wondering if it was possible for you guys to consider including another tag that also heavily identifies Puerto Ricans around the world. If you guys could include the term BORICUA as part of the tag selection I could dare say it would have MORE usage than the current Puerto Rican tag, as the term BORICUA means the same, but with a…

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

47 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. As of currently twitch has emojis that can now be animated. Now how about allowing people to upload "apng" - "gif" files for profile icons? You would make things pop out more for streamers. Maybe have an option inside the settings to shut it off if their device can't handle it. Maybe just make the icon only move while being hovered over?

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There really needs to be the ability to schedule streams for just one day at a time. The schedule feature has some great potential, but as it is now, it's a little cumbersome for any streamer who doesn't stream on the same days every single week. Even if it was still limited to just the current week, it'd still be great if you could choose to not have the stream repeat every week without having to go in and deleting it from the schedule after the stream's over.

Also, maybe add an every-other-week option while you're at it. I don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Since I've started streaming I've encountered instances when people would follow while I was offline so it made me think, what if twitch created a news feed type of page for channels to have so that they can thank people for following even when they aren't live. Followers are what make a channel so successful and missing out on thanking people for following is annoying to say the least. I feel it's a feature many streamers would benefit from.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please fix the issue on mobile that takes you to the hosted streamer’s page rather then the streamer page that is actually linked. It is detrimental to creators and discourages hosting!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I think it'd be pretty cool if you could make it so that the Labels section underneath a livestream is constantly aligned with the Streamer's little info' box. This would keep it in a constant three wide layout. That way, people who watch with the chat minimized, or with their left side minimized, or even both, don't end up with a messy/chaotic view of our labels. It would help those that organise their lable to be neat and concise to keep that pleasing look.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Whenever someone searches for my username on Twitch, it doesn't show up as a channel. I could not find another post like this and was unable to find anything online to resolve this issue. I am trying to email Twitch but it keeps sending me here? Please resolve this ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am a streamer and I think it would be great if there was a virtual reality category. Just a channel for all virtual reality games to be located for easy identification.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Le pop up "Vous venez souvent ici ?" indique le bouton "Suivre", mais il est écrit de cliquer sur le bouton "S'abonner"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Na div de informação do canal do streamer, a tag <p> precisa do style word-break: break-all ou break-word, pois está passando do tamanho da <div>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. notifications haven’t been sending out for about 2 months now and it’s affecting my channel, please fix this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "Why are we updating your streamer preferences?

We want to make Twitch notifications as effective and efficient as we can for you to see the activity you care most about."

Okay, but I don't want you to do that. Let ME decide what's best for ME. Why would I want you to automatically adjust my settings? This is terrible. At the very least, users should be able to opt out. I can't fathom why this was ever even implemented. Removing or resetting options without a prompt is ALWAYS anti-user, and it's frustrating to keep changing them back. Maybe I want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?