Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

414 results found

1. It would be amazing to have a prominent display on the channel page when the next scheduled streams happens.

Where at the moment the AUTOHOST happens, there could be mention of the next stream. "While *** is offline, check out: ... *** will stream next on xx/xx/xx xx:xx".
    Also, on the actual video player, when the offline page is displayed, a display similar to the "Most recent video" could show when the next scheduled stream(s) will happen. Maybe even with a countdown?

This makes it easier for viewers to get a reminder about the next live stream without checking out…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. tired of this happening i was following someone for over 2 years and twitch unfollowed them and blocked them causing them to unfollow me and before it added not i did not do this myself and wish twitch would stop wat ever is causing it as it getting really annoying justin.tv was never this bad

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The title describes it pretty well.

But it would be MUCH better for discoverability and would provide a better idea of what a streamers channel is actually like instead of some random out of context clip that could potentially reflect poorly on the streamer or not be a true reflection of the experience a viewer would have.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a new streamer, I would like to be able to upload one introduction video (30 seconds to one minute) that could play on my channel page as a promo for my stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Note: I do not mean "unfollow" button (that lot of users would like to be disabled or have confirmation question). I mean a button that puts a channel to some black list tab like Following / Ignored or Following / Filtered Out tab. And then Twitch would not display those channels on any other list or tab to that user.

Benefit is that lot of channels / streamers are boring or annoying to user. Tastes vary so it does not often correlate with how popular these channels are among other users. Chance to stumble upon such channels again will be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A channel banner is required to be 480px high and is resized if it is any other height. But the channel page always resizes it to 488px high in the layout. Tested on both Chrome and Firefox. This makes my art blurry.
    Please fix the typo in the css/stylesheet from 488px to 480px high for the banner/background image.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bonjour, aujourd'hui j'ai fais un montage photo d'une page de chaîne pour améliorer l'aspect de Twitch. J'aimerais voir ce design à l'avenir sur Twitch.
    Pensez à voter si vous aimez bien ce design. Merci :D

Hello, today I made a photo montage of a channel page to better the look of Twitch. I would like to see this design in the future on Twitch.
    Please vote if you like this design. Thanks :D

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793110486606544918/832291315906510898/BetterTwitch.png

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On the channels page it would be nice to be able to show more than 1 team. With many partnerships having their own teams and also being in teams with other streamers, it would be great to have an option to show 2 or 3 teams on the channel page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  About  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think that how we visualize the channel main page should be changed, for example in my channel I only see recent broadcast and recent categories streamed. It would means the world if followers could see highlights and other things too.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like there to be a feature where you can make a collection a column
    and decide if that column should go on top, bottom or middle like say if I Highlighted my stream and put it in a collection called Must see streams then I go to my dashboard and make it towards where if you go on my channel and go to Videos the first thing that shows is my Must see streams But the videos are in a row to scroll though also I think for non-partners you can add Upload but they get an upload…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I find it frustrating when scrolling through the schedule page. The top part with channel name, profile pic, tabs, buttons, the text "Streamer's next stream is in 20 hours.", and the times is too large and scrolls with the page. Viewers can see at max 5 days of the week. If there is a way to shrink the top part or have it not scroll with the page so viewers can see all 7 days that would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Vacation mode should actually...vacate...the future stream schedule up until the day the streamer expects to return.

2. When the vacation is for one day, saying "Bob will return in X hours" would work better if it calculated based on the next scheduled stream time (if one exists) rather than based on midnight of the day after the vacation ends. Saying I'll return in 14 hours when my next stream would actually be in 36 hours is rather confusing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. RE night streamers: Streams starting at 8PM or later have basically zero horizontal real-estate making them unreadable on the schedule.

RE weekday streamers: the schedule seems to only show a fixed week, with past VODs filling the elapsed portion and the schedule filling in the upcoming portion. This is sort of neat BUT it means that once Saturday/Sunday roll around at the end of the calendar, you see nothing about the upcoming schedule anymore, seemingly defeating the purpose of the whole thing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The way the schedule panel is set up right now, with a full 24h time slot, if your stream begins at 10PM everyday the panels will look split between days and they won't show the full information in them, making them useless and confusing.

It would be very nice if the streamer can choose either to only show a 12h layout or a specific time slot (e.g. from 6PM to 6AM) to accomodate to these cases.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You can add more than one schedule entry in one go, but if you then go back to edit them you need to do it for each one separately. You should be able to select all the streams/days you want to edit and submit them at once.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have the stream schedule laid out in the form of a calendar. This way people can plan for long term and have a familiar look of a calendar we see every day.

Each day is a clickable field to give more details (or mouse over). Perhaps have a stream icon be a movable object you can dynamically drag and drop, move, copy & edit on a live calendar (to cancel a stream, drag into a garbage bin icon and give the streamer the ability to automatically send a message/notification to followers with notification turned on.)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since clips are longer lasting than vods, the clips of past broadcasts are a stronger resource for sharing memorable moments.

A feature I would love to see is the ability to view clips based on game played. When there are a variety of clips it is frustrating to have to keep scrolling to activate the lazy load to find an older clip.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I scoured the web for a service or bot that can award points if a current follower refers a new follower to my channel. I see these for twitter and other social sites but nothing that can tie in with Twitch. I think this would be a neat way to reward word-of-mouth for current followers of my stream.
    It seems possible, like if each follower gets their own unique link they can use to share the stream. Then anyone who clicks that referral link and actually follows the channel gets added to the referring users credit/reward points. Even cooler if…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When trying to scroll down my following list to see who is online, it keeps kicking me back to the top making it impossible for me to view my whole follow list. Ive tried clearing my cache, logging in/out, it keeps happening. Can you please fix this?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I wish there would be more room for dancers/singers/acting. It seems to not have an appropriate category on this platform. Please revisit the idea of adding more categories such as "dance"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?