Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [ENG] I would like you to implement an easier and more aesthetic way of ordering the channel panels. Every time a new panel is added or one is removed, everything is disorganized. It could be divided by fixed columns of 4 or 5, then we could decide if in "Colum 1" put a number of panels / extensions and in "Column 2" different ones.

[ESP] Quisiera que implementan una formas mas facil y estetica de ordenar los paneles del canal. Cada vez que se agrega un panel nuevo o se elimina uno, se desorganiza todo. Podria ser dividido por columnas…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add the game Argent Saga to the game categories list.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently we have built a game around channel points. The issue is there is no way to disable the "claiming" of channel points in chat. This makes chat spam like crazing.

Would love a way to hide the messages showing up, while still letting users claim them

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello,

I have spoke to many people over the years of me being on Twitch and many of us are upset that when we accidentally click "unfollow" it resets our following date. I know some people have done it on purpose, but many of us would like to keep our follow date. Being on mobile at night time when I am relaxing somewhere and not on my PC, it is easy to accidentally click the unfollow button, especially if I have fallen asleep. It would be nice if it was possible to create an option, maybe in settings, to turn…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a streamer who likes to look at who is following them, having to go to my channel settings every time now to look at my follower list is highly annoying, this button should be added back onto our pages even if it is only visable to the steamer, this is for easier access which I think you will agree is better overall than something being out of the way and annoying to get too.

The following button should be brought back as well for who the streamer follows so that way followers can look at who the streamer follows…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ability to group a bunch of followed channels under the same category/folder.

For example ESL_CSGO usually has more than one stream going as they stream multiple games, so it would be good if I could label all the streams under the same category/folder which would make tracking them to see which one's live a lot easier.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Twitch...I like you. Seriously. But having the channel layout thrown around like this makes me really angry.
    Here are a few points, why I don't like the new layout at all:

1) I can't find anything on my channel - if I'm looking for something I don't want to look through a horrible amount of tabs to find it. Panels do the same thing as it is at the moment. I need info about the streamer? I look into the panels.

2) A stream schedule? For what? - Variety streamers like me don't have a fixed time-game-schedule. I'm streaming what…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Why would you get rid of the one thing that makes live content special just because the streamer is not online at the minute?

Lot of channels have chat interaction even when the stream is offline and this new interface makes it so newcomers won't know that there are other people in the channel chatting and such. It's also the easiest and fastest way to figure out some simple info about the channel via commands (!twitter, !socials...)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The placement of twitch panels changes depending on multiple things such as monitor size, the sidebar being open or not and chat being open or not. My suggestion is that we should be able to lock a column to always be displayed on a specific side, this way we can place important panels in this column and we don't have to worry that it gets lost further down due to any of the reasons i've listed before.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think Twitch should add a confirmation dialog box, because a lot of users missclick in this button. It's a UI/UX mistake.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. With the recent uptick in misconduct allegations within the Twitch community I think that there is something that can be done to provide streamers, their moderators, and viewers a safer and more welcoming entertainment platform. As a veteran of the United States Air Force I have been required to take many hours of assault prevention and response training along with suicide awareness training. This training is typically done through an initiative called Culture of Respect or Green Dot Training which can be found here https://cultureofrespect.org/program/green-dot-etc/ . This is a call for Twitch to partner with Culture of Respect and make…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On my channel I use a large variety of channel point goals. As I have so many, it would be nice to be able to put them in to categories or folders.

I understand that I'm probably the minority with having this many channel points but I love the concept and am doing so many things with them.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The current panels that show below the stream player is just awful in it's current state, it's so bad, it doesn't even align up where you think it's going to align up after you switch off Edit Panels Mode. I want to see a better panels view where it'll show exactly where and how panels display on the page, because dragging things around just doesn't move panel to where I specifically want them to be and ends up arranging them in awkward places where it doesn't properly align where they should be placed.

Here's what you should do to make…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about we have a leader board for channel points so everyone (even the channel owner & their moderators) can see who has how many points. The channel owner would be the only person to give out channel points on their own terms.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Regarding the part "home" which people see when I am offline:
    I like that people see the recent broadcasts here and my recently streamed categories, but the Categories part is too big, given that I only stream in very few categories (in numbers: two). There is a lot of dead space next to those two pictures.
    Also: Why is the information about me not on the main page? People click on my profile to find information about me, not to see who I recommend watching(isn't that what auto-hosting is for anyway?). I would really like to see more 'about me'…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Love it :) , make sure that if the viewer is NOT following the channel, he has to land on the profile with the Trailer up front & not a random host. That would result in a loss of potential follows.

Let me put Emotes In the background instead of my name :) Some emote would greatly help capture the ESSENCE of my stream.

Also Please allow us to Upload videos on Twitch to Gain more Followers. Like how about you put my channel trailer in people's recommended :) This could help SO MANY people grow.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inspired by seeing a Skip a Song reward on one of the channels that cost 250k points. It's too costly to be worth and if one guy somehow buys that, it can be unpleasant to all other viewers.

The default option should be called "individual" and streamer can change it to be "collective".

F.e. collective reward costs 50k, you can pay only 5k to enter and when 10 people enter, reward is completed.

You can see the progress of a reward online in all rewards menu. If you enter and it's uncompleted, you will have an option to leave at…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to add lots of Channel Point rewards for each individual game, however it can get cluttered for viewers as well as myself. I tend to find myself disabling the ones not relevant to the game I'm playing, and will likely forget to re-enable them.

It would be really useful if you can have an option to say this reward only appears if you are streaming a certain game. That way You can make game specific Channel rewards.

It would also be beneficial if this could sort your channel rewards by game as to keep the Manage rewards area…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To Twitch it may concern,

The game Disney's Sorcerer's Arena currnelty has two, identical and blank image'd, accounts for tagging the game. As a user and a streamer, I've always got a 50/50 shot at choosing the tag to search for the game. One has 1.5k followers. The other has 23. Fixing this and adding an image would be EXTREMELY helpful for the games development here on Twitch. I appreciate your time and attention and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Edna Mode & Guest

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?