Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there meant to be this random blank area on the right hand side and bottom of the channel that is just the colour that is chosen to show when hovering over videos and such? It looks like you've just not fully figured out the dimensions of the channel yet and seems like an error. Is this area intentional?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Banner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. From what I saw you have to choose a timeframe and select all of the days for those times. However I stream at different times each day so I need to be able to change the time for each day. But I also have a schedule panel on my stream. I feel like a lot of these changes will replace the need for panels but personally I kind of like panels still... I think there should be an opt in option for those of use that want our own artwork.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Instead of just having an option to say a stream is cancelled, it would be nice to make the listing as invisible to our viewers. That way we can freely edit the listing without creating confusion, or hide it if that stream/activity doesn't happen on any given week.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Currently, users can only see the last 4 updated 'collection' videos. This was not the case many months ago.

Being able to scroll further down and see all the collections a broadcaster has produced (like myself) in the form of a playlist is a awesome.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't see which channels I'm following anymore?

On the Stream Site, why ?

So I can't delete a channel anymore because I've already followed 2000 channels and I need to delete a few if I want to follow new channels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please check if the number of followers of a channel is realistic if that channel has NEVER streamed. Recently there is a spike of purchased followers used in hate-raids against LGBTQIA+ people. A lot of this could be automatically prevented or at least decreased in how bad it is by automatically putting channels with a high followercount despite never having streamed on a watchlist and not allowing them to raid until this is reviewed.

twitchdobetter

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would love to be able to block streamers so they don't appear on my twitch anymore.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A schedule/agenda page on twitch for all streamers you follow would be great to see when a streamer is going live that week/day or something.

Just like the schedule every streamer has on their page but in one overview for all the streamers.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would it be possible to add another toggle to allow for streamers to turn of the host notification filters in the activity feed? I host a lot of friends and they host me and I would like to be able to know when everybody hosts me as I am a small streamer and like to thank the individuals that do but I recently found out that the activity feed auto filters out channels with low view counts. As I think it is a good feature to allow that filtering, I don't think it should be a permanent thing for all…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I wish permanent scrollbars, because in black mode i don't see the bars, bars to thin and Video/Stream overlay the scroll bar in not fullscreen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I love the new schedule section, and I love that it puts a VOD there when the stream is over. However, multiple times a week I and many others are routinely a guest on other channels that I would love to feature in my schedule as well. So many of my viewers are constantly asking, what time and what channel, it would be great if I could direct them to the schedule page and it will not only show them what I'm streaming and when, but where I'll be. (If they were able to smack "follow" or "notify me of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As a streamer you know you can use/set panels underneath your stream, but sometimes you just want to disable one, it's not possible you find out then and you'll have to delete it. It would be handy if you can disable them to not need to make them entirely again (i'm talking about the text and links with them now btw)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the ability to add a "Business E-Mail" address to the social links. It would be nice to have everything in one neat area.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  About  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I generally stream from around 11pm to 4am my time, and that stretches the schedule to the full width which causes several different issues. It prevents game icons from being shown at all, it cuts off the name of the game and other important information since it's at the edge, and it prevents past stream VODs from displaying like they're supposed to. It seems at least slightly remedied by only setting 1 game that spans the entire length (sorry, variety streamers), but it still doesn't display the game icon unless it reaches at least 4.5 hours for one of the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. While streamers may stream at the same time every week on their schedule, they may not stream the same thing on each day. Having common presets for titles, categories and tags for games or activities that we actively cycle between will make it easier when for scheduling rather than having to retype them out whenever we change things up.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. With Todays change to the website you can no longer browse the channels that others follow. That was a useful tool to discover new streamers without them actively streaming at the moment or already knowing their stream name. Google still points to the page and you can still manually enter the page address in the bar, but the twitch server redirects you to the streamers main page when you try to pull up the list.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I have my preferences set as I want them. I don't need Twitch to change them for any reason. I have emails coming from who I am subbed to and I don't need Twitch changing that just because I haven't watched someone in awhile.
    F off

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if the Twitch Desktop app used standard Action Center notifications on Windows 10. Currently, if you miss a notification when it occurs, there is no way to see it again. If standard notifications were used, they would be recorded in the Action Center so you can see it later.

Additionally, because the current notifications are not standard, they do not obey Quiet Hours, which can interfere with current tasks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I follow and unfollow streamers regularly. For new streamers I discover, I follow and check their "Schedule" tab. When we click the next broadcast scheduled we are allowed to click on a "Remind Me" feature.

It would be great to have a live (24/7) page of all these Reminders we set for ourselves (of upcoming streams including dates and duration times).

It would help followers (who use this feature a lot) to plan their non-Twitch time around the streamers they want to see.

As for me, I use this feature heavy, so I cannot remember everyone I follow and set…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Since a bugreport page does not seem to exist and the general category is under maintenance: Your report button is completely broken. I cannot report channels used for hate-raids against LGBTQIA+ people (tried Chrome and Firefox, Firefox without any Twitch extensions). It says "Sorry, a network error ocured when submitting your report. Please try again later". The issue has persisted for at least a day now and I can watch streams without any issues indicating that I do in fact have internet.

Please fix the report button and take action against accounts used for hate-raids.

twitchdobetter

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?