Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. In all seriousness, I don’t think this is a very helpful update. I was trying to figure it out this morning, and it was very frustrating.

I liked how simple and easy it was before, it was very user friendly. I don’t know if it’s just not possible to upload a trailer now because it’s in testing, but I’ve been trying to get it to work for the past 10 minutes and it’s starting to anger me greatly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For whatever reason, I needed to specifically UPLOAD a video to use as a channel trailer. I couldn't use any of my existing highlights, clips, or collections. If the VOD meets the criteria (less than 60s, etc), why can't we use it as a channel trailer?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would recommend to make it more visible when the channel is hosting another. Especially for new people on twitch its often very confusing.

Solution idea: for example, I would show the offline screen with a transparent screen over it (so you can still see the offline screen through it) in the center of it saying "This streamer is currently hosting XYZ" with a button to show the hosted channel on the page you are on right now, like "show" - or "hide" if you want to check out the offline screen - because quite a few of us have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Making everything about the channel layout more accessible to mobile users would be a huge advantage, as currently the experience for mobile users is heavily compromised (inability for mobile users to interact with Twitch Polls is the exact reason I don't use them, for example).
    If the changes to this can be made in a way that makes it easier to communicate things like schedule and 'about the streamer' to a mobile user, I can get behind that, but otherwise I find there is very little redeeming about this new layout.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. While streamers may stream at the same time every week on their schedule, they may not stream the same thing on each day. Having common presets for titles, categories and tags for games or activities that we actively cycle between will make it easier when for scheduling rather than having to retype them out whenever we change things up.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I stream ocassionally but I watch more often. I think making a renovation of channels when they're offline is a good idea, however there are many channels that have Offline communities that hang around the chat so it's useful to have the chat be available still as soon as you enter the streamer's channel instead of having to click a tab, it seems to me it seeks to resemble the mobile experience but I don't understand why? I like more customization options and making the channel look more professional but for the introduction video, wouldn't it be better to have…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about you give us the actual viewer count... When I have 3 people talking in my chat and I'm only being credited for 2 views while I'm trying to reach affiliate status it tells me something is wrong.... I have screenshots from a friend who was watching the stream at the time...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. To encourage people to start streaming, and as this new idea might be first daunting for them. I really think it would be a good idea and would encourage more people to stream, if you could add a button in settings for you to be able to private stream to whoever you wanted to. This in turn would make new users more comfortable. Obviously for this I'm sure you would need a subsection within this button to add the usernames that you wanted to privately stream to. It's just that I have had many people ask me about this as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 是不是twitch服務出問題了?我追隨很久的一個主播去看她直播的時候發現自己追隨消失了 是我可能自己意外取消了嗎。請查查是什麼問題。而且是今天才發生的事情。我昨天還在看。如果是twitch問題可以說下嗎而且意見反饋問題沒了總是會跳走。而且我不知道屬於什麼問題 。所以能有意見反饋嗎

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  I'm a viewer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I like to prefer a Icon/Button like VIP and Subscriber for Chanel Designer , Video Editor.

So Creative People , can be seen in chats and maybe u can link the Button with a Reference site with work from those people ?

And maybe there will grow an Network for Designer/Video Editor , which can earn Money with it . Like streamer but as Designer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop making us waste our hard earned money to stop watching advertisements nobody gives a about just so your unhappy can make an extra buck! worthless ****!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 현재 트위치의 최대 팔로워 수는 2천명입니다. 제 개인적으론 너무 적다고 생각합니다. ㅇ왜냐하면 누구를 팔로우 할려면 전에 팔로우 했던 사람을 언팔해야하기 때문에 너무 불편하다고 생각이 듭니다. 1천명이라도 늘려주시면 감사하겠습니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fortnite is my live

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Good afternoon. I have created an opportunity to assist with homework virtually. This opportunity has further motivated me to utilize social media platforms to do so. I am curious if Twitch can add an Education channel category and/or channels to promote Reading Math Writing , since Science and Technology is already a channel. Please consider. 📚

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to redeem an account that is registered to another person, but the account is already abandoned and support is silent?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'd like to stream the game and a stream category for that game makes sense as there's about 6 games included in it and 6 in collection 2. there is also the regular Meganman collection missing as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 아니 왜 인기체널이 추천되는건가요?
    장난 하시나요???
    원래 다른게 추천되는데 갑자기 인기체널에 내가 안 보는것들만 추천이 되였있어요
    이거 취소 어떻게하나요??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Whenever I first load any page on Twitch, and also at completely random times, many elements on the page don't load, and instead appear as a ghost icon with the text "Failed to load module" next to it. I have to refresh the page many times, sometimes 20 or more, to actually get everything working. It's seriously frustrating.

I've inspected what's going on in the developer console while this happens, and it seems that it's related to Twitch's scripts failing to fetch CSS or JS chunks for various parts of the page.

Interestingly, this only happens in Firefox. I don't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  I'm a streamer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. NewChannelErikEU (I am a viewer - not a streamer) (This is a test) ,
    MY SITE : http://sites.google.com/site/erikdp1956 , Greatings from EUROPE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?