Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Extend Duration feature in the Community Challenges says "Desired Duration (30 days max)" - if you select 30 days, it fails, however anything less works. The function, when you select 30 days, returns this error: "Something went wrong. Please try again." - as soon as you select something less than 30, it goes through.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Modos de resolução, ter mais opções para iniciantes, após cumprir as metas ser liberado mais resoluções

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, the channel trailer is visible only to subscribers when "Subscriber-Only Archives" is turned on for Affiliates. This should not be the case. The channel trailer should always remain public, as it's entire purpose is to entice new viewers who have just discovered the page to find out more information and follow. It's actually not even designed for subscribers so they probably won't even watch it, it's designed for new viewers. Furthermore, the channel trailer is never streamed, therefore it's not really an "archive" of any sort and does not need to be considered locked-away content. They should remain public…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. me refiero cunado apagas tu celular y estas streameando desde tu consola y te ayudas con tu celular para leer el chat, en ocasiones apago el celular para poderlo cargar y no avisa cuando una persona nueva me sigue y quiero que me notifique para poder recibirlo en el stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As there is different roles to be played on Twitch such as being a Gamer, Dj & Content Creator. I would like to push forward the Idea of a "Content Hoster".
    A "Content Hoster" would simply provide the best Streams for Streamers by Streamers that is broadcasted to the public 24/7 by the "Content Hoster".

What will be included in this role:

1. Categories to Host Multiple streams on one channel. Eg. A category folder that titles "Apex Legends 24/7" which would hold 1 or more of the best live streams that suits the "Content Hoster" Channel. Categories will be shown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There are events happening all the time. I can't remember them all. Is there a way to schedule them, so that I am notified when they are streaming? Like WoW Streams in English that only happen once per week? The Gamecon that is coming up on August 27th. Yes I could put these on my phone calendar, but it would be great to have them notify me when they start if I can asked to be notified. There may already be a way. I am new to Twitch so just learning. I love Twitch and am amazed at all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. He notado que en la descripcion del video donde pone la fecha del stream guardado, cuando es de hace dos dias pone: "antier". Entiendo que en mexico y algunas zonas esto significa"anteayer o antes de ayer. Mi sugerencia es que sea cambiado ya que en la mayoria de latinoamerica no decimos esa palabra que es de una zona especifica. y que sea Anteayer o antes de ayer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't understand why it's not like that right now. When I go on Twitch to a channel that is hosting another channel, I see the hosted stream. But why not in embedded streams. On my homepage you should not only see my stream, also those I host via /host.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since the colour scheme is different, we could be able to choose different pictures in our panels, one for the regular theme users, and another one that displays for the dark theme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be an overhaul on the design and layout of Panels in the about sections. It would be nice if we can snap them into a simple grid system. And to adjust the pixel dimensions of each image in the panel with simple numerical values instead of eyeballing shapes using the running ants select tool. Also, when it comes to uploading a Custom Image for your Profile Banner, we can do away with pixel recommendations if they aren't universal between different computers and monitor/window sizes. It would be nice to know what kind of assets will be blocking the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For a smaller channel, nobody really watches the highlights... Although these short, edited videos well describe the channel, for smaller channels probably better than the most recent broadcast, and gives an overview if the streamer has made a good job with the highlight.

I would like the option to select a highlight as the featured video (Instead of the most recent broadcast) as the featured video when the user lands on a streamer's page.

If the user likes the highlight, he or she will probably watch more videos. Maybe when the highlight is played through, then the most recent broadcast…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More of an issue, I've had viewers (new) come in and say "it's subscriber only". The issue is that vods are subscriber only and the uploaded vod counts as a subscriber only option, so when they go to the link it shows and intro. I do not want my vods/clips anything to be open to any viewer. JUST THE INTRO. If this is not possible already, it should be. If it is, please guide me. In the individual video option it claims to be viewable by everyone, but it's not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was going back to update my stream schedule after going through a game quicker than originally anticipated, and when I went to look to see if my schedule had updated, I saw there was overlap with upcoming streams and previously done streams. I do love the ability to pull up the streamer's schedule and see both upcoming streams and also streams that happened in the past 7 days and LOVE the ability to simple click and be taken to the VoD page, but it looks really messy the way the two overlap with each other. 

I included an image…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If one of clips would be deleted, would be nice to send notification to creator of this clip, at least like name of the clip and why it was deleted. that's would be VERY nice since every single clip with music now can be deleted without single noise, and just gone forever.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SEE THE FOLLOWING NUMBER AND NO LIMIT ON FOLLOWING. ITS VARY RUDE FOR A AUTO UNFOLLOWING CHANNELS ON TWITCH

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. So at the moment the user goes to the channel and sees:

Home
    About
    Schedule
    Videos
    Chat

User clicks on chat and sees Chat and also the offline image uploaded by the streamer. Slightly confusing if the streamer has put info about their stream on the image, but that can be adjusted.

What appears below the offline image is recent broadcasts, but when they are live the panels appear but you lose the tabs mentioned above. This is completely confusing! The flow does not give a good user experience.

I personally like the LIVE look. You see the panels but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am unable to load any emotes, including public emotes, in any chat. My home page is not loading at all. Also, I am unable to see any of my past broadcasts in the creator dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here