Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There have been many occasions where I have been called out for my follow count being high and that being the reason why people do not want to watch me. Which I can understand but in the recent twitch changes the Total view count got removed which was nice but still the godforsaken number of the viewer can not be hidden. It would be really nice to be able to hide those as an option. I know that follower count applies to allot to people choosing to trust someone. But it should not be used as a method of bullying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I personally feel like channel points should be available to all streamers not just affiliates and Partners since you can make your own therefore you don't need the emote based ones. This would be helpful for those trying to become affiliate as it could bring that bit more interaction to their stream that would help. Also some people just stream as a hobby but might still want those interactive features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Sucede con juegos específicos. Citaré ahora Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Sé que, durante mis transmisiones, la categoría que se porporciona no concuerda con la impuesta por Twitch debido a la manera de insertar la categoría cuando se transmite vía PS4. Cambiar la categoría post-stream no es mi problema. El problema radica cuando quiero insertar la categoría, como el juego citado, pero sale como si dicha categoría o juego no existe (a pesar de que antes sí aparecía en las opciones). Sé que todos estamos en la obligación de indicar qué transmitimos, sin embargo, si me sale que mi categoría…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Putting more options in the video/clips searches. So in addition to "Most viewed" maybe add a "Newest - Oldest" and vice versa sort function in videos. It would make it easier to go back and look for a clip/highlight/etc. Especially for mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Section  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The twitch player does not remember Soundtrack Info setting. Every time I join a channel I have to manually remove the info as it does not store this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hola muy buenas , resulta que acabo de terminar mi stream y me di cuenta que no me estan contando los logros, resulta que en mi stream chatearon mas de 5 personas a la vez , y no me contaron , tambien sale que tengo 104 seguidores cuando tengo 108 , sale que mi media de espectadores son 0,98 y en mi directo se unen mas de 2 o 3 por lo menos , queria saber que pasa o que hago? tambien otro problema es que en playstation 4 no me sale cuanta gente esta viendo el directo , eso…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My automatic bitrate wont respond

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hola muy buenas , resulta que acabo de terminar mi stream y me di cuenta que no me estan contando los logros, resulta que en mi stream chatearon mas de 5 personas a la vez , y no me contaron , tambien sale que tengo 104 seguidores cuando tengo 108 , sale que mi media de espectadores son 0,98 y en mi directo se unen mas de 2 o 3 por lo menos , queria saber que pasa o que hago? tambien otro problema es que en playstation 4 no me sale cuanta gente esta viendo el directo , eso…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the timetable is uncomfortable and confusing, too bad i can't upload a screenshot.
    at the moment i'm watching a livestream and the next upcoming stream seems to be 18hrs away. but that's actually something streamed 6 days ago, it's just misleadingly displayed on the same day, today.
    i can understand the data behind it, but a sliding window would be better than the fixed 7-day-view.
    this and a possibility to adjust how many days are displayed could greatly improve the schedule imho

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I recently received a notification with the message "Get in on the future of hip hop and R&B: Guapdad 4000, Kari Faux, and more at Move Forward Fest 2020" that links to the moveforwardmusic channel, but it was labelled as "Moderation Needs". This was probably a mistake, but I think this should have never happened in the first place, especially when I have the Marketing notification category turned off.

This suggestion is for Twitch to better improve their notification procedures in order to prevent this issue from happening again. Proper notification controls are important for users to ensure they don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hello everyone,
    in last few week I learned a few things about alexa, smart home and things like that.
    It would be very nice, if you could run an scene if someone subscribes to my channel or another scene if someone follows. Like if someone subscribes, there is a party-lamp turning on in my room using the IFTTT service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hi Guys,

Profile banner are pointless as the information gets blocked by the notification square & video player overlay. Twitch should change it so that you can replicate a pattern, this will further your branding on the channel. Eg. Your logo is used as a pattern instead of the name of your channel.

Twitch, can recommend to have the logo in a small size canvas, and in the backend, the system can replicate it as a background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. There are multiple channels that I mod for and it's hard to remember who has given me mod privilege's. I would love a feature to sort by channels I mod for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. On the about page/under the stream video, the panels change how many columns depending on if there is a chat window open or closed and changes again depending what display size and browser you are using to view the about page with!

So when you are streaming and/or the chat window is there, the about panels change from 4 to 3 and the 4th columns merges into other columns so all panels are messy and all the order you have from arranging panels has gone!

They should be fixed to 3 or 4 columns permanently, no matter what display size…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dear Twitch, when a channel isn't active for a long time is there a way to talk to them? I'd like to change my handle to one without numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Здравствуйте, добавте пожалуйста возможность добавлять историю на свой канал, как в instagram (для того что бы дать всем своим зрителям (подписчикам) знать 100% информацию о контенте который будет сегодня или завтра, мы это делаем в других социальных сетях (вам выгодно будет сделать такую идею так как будет больше просмотов твитч, очень жду ( my name elaych1k) спасибо

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give people the ability to hide the About box on their channels.
    Even if I remove my links and About information, it doesn't dissapear. I'm putting my description in a panel anyway, as well as my social urls and the number of social urls the About box is not enough anyway, not to mention is a pain to edit/remove/sort the urls there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Extend Duration feature in the Community Challenges says "Desired Duration (30 days max)" - if you select 30 days, it fails, however anything less works. The function, when you select 30 days, returns this error: "Something went wrong. Please try again." - as soon as you select something less than 30, it goes through.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Modos de resolução, ter mais opções para iniciantes, após cumprir as metas ser liberado mais resoluções

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Currently, the channel trailer is visible only to subscribers when "Subscriber-Only Archives" is turned on for Affiliates. This should not be the case. The channel trailer should always remain public, as it's entire purpose is to entice new viewers who have just discovered the page to find out more information and follow. It's actually not even designed for subscribers so they probably won't even watch it, it's designed for new viewers. Furthermore, the channel trailer is never streamed, therefore it's not really an "archive" of any sort and does not need to be considered locked-away content. They should remain public…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Trailer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?