Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. googleカレンダーなど、外部からスケジュールをインポートできるようになると便利だと思います。
    Twitchでスケジュールを作成する際、日時を選ぶときに、ほかの予定と被らないようにしたいからです。

It would be useful to be able to import schedules from external sources such as google calendar.
    When creating a schedule in Twitch, I would like to be able to choose a date and time that does not conflict with other appointments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Instead of just showing 9AM to 3PM in your local time.
    Which idiot thought THAT was a good idea?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auto-remove or hide inactive account schedules so that inactive streamers won't fill the schedule screen at your following page or phone app. Alternate solution would be to have an ability to hide uninteresting stream schedules.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Germany:
    Hallo, Ich habe da ein idee zur nutzung des Zeitplan erstellung für Online zeiten.

Ich finde es sehr beschränkt mit der jetztige version

Ich kann nicht mehrerschiedlichen tage ein spiel stream sondern nur „jeden montag usw.“

beispiel diese woche
    Green **** am Freitag und Samstag, dann nächste woche Green **** Donnerstags, und Freitag Rockt Leagua und Samstag Rimworld oder eine andere zusammen stellung eines planes

kann man nicht ein art kalender bekomme ( anstatt jeden montag, jeden dienstag usw. ) wo man diese Monat die tage raus sucht in dem ich sie nur markiere könnte mir rest der einstellung?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The ability to rename days. I use legend to deifne each day of the week in my schedule in the About(c) section. Would like to use twitchs' very own schedule system to keep viewers aware of my activity. ANd the ability to add notes to go along side the schedule for any schedule related. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I tried the Schedule tab today, I clicked "Notify me" on an upcoming stream of a friend, and the notification was almost the same as the usual follow notification that you get every stream. Since the schedule is a relatively new feature and you can follow specific streams (instead of the whole channel), I thought it would be great if I could pick "Notify me X minutes/hours before the stream". Some of us like to arrive first, and/or prefer to have notifications in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display ANY AND ALL recent stream information under the schedule tab for channels which do not store past broadcasts as well.

Schedule is now a thing on everyone's profile, showcasing latest stream information under the tab. It appeared to me that this is ONLY if you have past broadcast VODs enabled. Seems like it only store past broadcasts in the current system. This means that anyone who would click that tab on my page will be told "Ninadore hasn't streamed recently." - despite me streaming literally last night. This is incredibly misleading and discouraging for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?