Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. While streamers may stream at the same time every week on their schedule, they may not stream the same thing on each day. Having common presets for titles, categories and tags for games or activities that we actively cycle between will make it easier when for scheduling rather than having to retype them out whenever we change things up.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I rarely want to schedule something as recurring. My professional and personal life does not allow me to allot time to streaming like that. I also have a bit of variety of content I work with between games and music. It would be better to have more variety to the stream titles.

This recurring schedule only is very restrictive and pointless. Every account should be able to schedule a calendar of non-recurring streams, having recurring events be an additional option, not the only one. This company is owned by Amazon, and data is not that expensive for AWS.

I've read…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Schedules can be set to repeat after X number of days.

Who's affected / Use case: Many people that work in 24/7/365 roles (health care workers, emergency responders, critical infrastructure) have non-weekly schedules (repeats every 10, 14, or 28 days)

Issue: Twitch schedules can only be set to repeat weekly. So anyone with a non-weekly schedule would have to set every day individually. This makes it incredibly time consuming to let viewers know when I'll be streaming. It also makes it difficult for other streamers to co-stream with me.

Example: WEEK 1: I work Tue-Wed 6pm - 6am, Off Thur-Fri,…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hallo, denken sie global, agieren sie international: ändern sie beim Zeitplan für den nächsten Stream die Zeitanzeige vom am/pm auf die internationale 24 Std. Anzeige, oder fügen sie eine Wahlmöglichkeit für die Zeitanzeige ein. Danke.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Twitch!

I would like to submit a suggestion in the form of a schedule update.

I feel it would be beneficial to have these options to choose from for schedule mode display:

Full Month
    2 Week
    1 Week

The profile owner(streamer) will should then have an option to set which calendar mode to display on the panel board.

Secondly, communication is key, especially when connecting with your followers and subscribers.

It would be a great idea to have an option to opt-in to sending automatic calendar alerts to subscribers only. That would be a wonderful perk!

Calendar Embedding

For…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, events of a Twitch channel are only available when visiting the specific channel. It would be nice if I could subscribe to all events of a channel, or maybe even all events of my followed channel with an ics feed. This way, the events could be shown in my phone's calendar, google calendar etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Requiring viewers to scroll and click on the schedule to know when I'm next going live is tedious and not efficient. Next to the channel trailer, there should be a countdown when I'm going live and if possible the weekly schedule

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't have a fixed streaming schedule but what I do have is a fixed not-streaming schedule. However, I can't add a time to the calendar when I won't be streaming. Please add.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you change your schedule or put on vacation mode, it is not shown unless someone clicks through to the schedule panel. If there is no stream on the schedule for that channel, it should put the text header that appears on the schedule page "(USERNAME)'s next stream is on .." at the top of the initial channel offline page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it'd be nice to be able to change the title of a single instance of a recurring stream.

For instance, maybe every wednesday is Fortnite Wednesday, but this particular wednesday is a special stream, maybe I play Fortnite with a steering wheel that day, I'd want to be able to change just that week's slot to say "Fortnite Wednesday: Steering wheel challenge"

Or maybe I have a slot that has a different theme every week, or a different game, or different guests. I'd like to be able to edit each week's instance of that slot to let my…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be amazing to have a prominent display on the channel page when the next scheduled streams happens.

Where at the moment the AUTOHOST happens, there could be mention of the next stream. "While *** is offline, check out: ... *** will stream next on xx/xx/xx xx:xx".
    Also, on the actual video player, when the offline page is displayed, a display similar to the "Most recent video" could show when the next scheduled stream(s) will happen. Maybe even with a countdown?

This makes it easier for viewers to get a reminder about the next live stream without checking out…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I find it frustrating when scrolling through the schedule page. The top part with channel name, profile pic, tabs, buttons, the text "Streamer's next stream is in 20 hours.", and the times is too large and scrolls with the page. Viewers can see at max 5 days of the week. If there is a way to shrink the top part or have it not scroll with the page so viewers can see all 7 days that would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Vacation mode should actually...vacate...the future stream schedule up until the day the streamer expects to return.

2. When the vacation is for one day, saying "Bob will return in X hours" would work better if it calculated based on the next scheduled stream time (if one exists) rather than based on midnight of the day after the vacation ends. Saying I'll return in 14 hours when my next stream would actually be in 36 hours is rather confusing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. RE night streamers: Streams starting at 8PM or later have basically zero horizontal real-estate making them unreadable on the schedule.

RE weekday streamers: the schedule seems to only show a fixed week, with past VODs filling the elapsed portion and the schedule filling in the upcoming portion. This is sort of neat BUT it means that once Saturday/Sunday roll around at the end of the calendar, you see nothing about the upcoming schedule anymore, seemingly defeating the purpose of the whole thing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The way the schedule panel is set up right now, with a full 24h time slot, if your stream begins at 10PM everyday the panels will look split between days and they won't show the full information in them, making them useless and confusing.

It would be very nice if the streamer can choose either to only show a 12h layout or a specific time slot (e.g. from 6PM to 6AM) to accomodate to these cases.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You can add more than one schedule entry in one go, but if you then go back to edit them you need to do it for each one separately. You should be able to select all the streams/days you want to edit and submit them at once.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have the stream schedule laid out in the form of a calendar. This way people can plan for long term and have a familiar look of a calendar we see every day.

Each day is a clickable field to give more details (or mouse over). Perhaps have a stream icon be a movable object you can dynamically drag and drop, move, copy & edit on a live calendar (to cancel a stream, drag into a garbage bin icon and give the streamer the ability to automatically send a message/notification to followers with notification turned on.)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instead of saying "The next stream is on Tuesday" when it's currently that Tuesday, it should say "The next stream is today". And the previous day it should say "The next stream is tomorrow". Minor UI change, but sometimes I forget what day it is and I know a lot of other people do, and seeing that the next stream today or tomorrow is a little more hype than "Tuesday".

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'm starting to get a lot of streamers that don't stream anymore, but have just left their schedule up and running for infinite .. there seem to be no way to report this.

So could we get a feature, so that the schedule will be cleared, if a streamer don't stream or edit their schedule for a long time?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I was sick this week so I couldn't stream. My option to turn the timer off very quickly is the vacation mode. But people assume you are in vacation. In German it translates "Urlaub" so people assume you are chillin, maybe going on vacation. There is a huge difference. Maybe you should name it just differently, I don't know. But vacation is not the right term and make people assume you are always on vacation, living the best life when some of us have chronical issues. So maybe name it "No streams this week/day, sry" instead of "Urlaub"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?