Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. I often use the 'videos' page as a placeholder to remind me "I can't watch this stream right now but I need to check out the VOD of this later." Except now the Videos page (which is annoying AF to get to without manually typing it in), it plays the stream! If I wanted to watch the stream, I would WATCH THE STREAM. If I want to look at videos, let me look at videos WITHOUT WATCHING THE STREAM (maybe a second copy of the stream, which interferes with my viewing, if I opened it in a new window). Worse,…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi there,
    You may go to the Videos tab while a stream is occurring. Simply enter the channel, click on the stream title bar to be directed to the Videos tab. You can either choose to keep the stream playing and mute it when browsing the Videos tab, or opt to pause the stream prior to clicking on the title bar to prevent it from playing in the background while browsing the Videos tab. From there, feel free to click on any VOD, clip, etc.

2. Or make sortation / category functionalty for games in vod list.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

You can narrow down VODs by category by searching for a game title in the search bar when filtering by Past Broadcast on the Videos section of a channel page.

3. It's terrible it doesn't show my streams/videos how do I get them back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hello,

If you streamed over 7 days ago and are not an Affiliate, Partner or user of Prime/Turbo, then there's a high chance your VOD has expired, so it will no longer show on your channel page. Unfortunately, there is no way to restore expired VODs. If this is not the case, please check that you have "Store Past Broadcasts" setting enabled. For more information, please check out https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/video-on-demand. Thank you.

4. é literalmente isso kkkkkkk minhas lives não estão aparecendo nem pra mim, não tem mais vod, só os destaques que eu faço

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

There could be several factors, but your broadcasts should be up for at least 14 days. We recommend you reach out to our team at help.twitch.tv to investigate this with you.

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  4 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when you are watching a stream and you open a new tab that new tab being one of there channel videos it will completely freeze there stream. it gets rid of the ability to chat, change volume or even click any hyper link the only solution I found is to completely close chrome and re-open twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ich wäre dafür das man die Lautstärke von Webseiten ändern kann oder z.b. wenn man sein eigenes Internetradio hat das mit einem Java Script einbetten kann. Evtl auchdas man auch bei Webseiten etwas machen kann z.b. die Webseite scrollen oder ebenfalls die lautstärken anpassen kann etc. also wie in einem Browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Videos  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?