Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Game saturation is something all streamers know about. My idea is plain and simple, along side the new system that tells you what game is best to play should be added a saturation meter or %, with the number of streamers live-streaming it.

This would help new streamers and others identify which games are best to stream to twitch giving them more of a chance to be seen by others.

I hope this idea is appreciated and is chosen.

Much love
    PsychoFalcon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently all apostrophes are being displayed as HTML code: &#39semicolon (where "semicolon" is an actual semicolon)

This appears to be the case for all user-entered information across all twitch.tv sections: video titles, video descriptions, profile information pages, etc. Anywhere I can enter information into my twitch.tv account for web display, apostrophes are replaced by the HTML code. It even replaces apostrophes with the HTML code when casting a twitch video/stream to another device, eg: "Now casting to user&#39semicolons device"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lets A Creator Support Multiple Languages (If They Chose To).

For Example If Their Is An English Creator With A Fanbase Consisting Of Different Languages And They Want Them To Feel More Welcome (As An Example). Then They Can Have Different Branding For Each Language, So If Someone Who Has Their Twitch Language Set To Spanish Goes To An English Channel Then If The Creator Choses To, The Channels Branding Can Be Shown In Spanish Instead Of English.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I am a family friendly content creator. I do not allow people to give their real names in chat, I do not allow profanity, sexually suggestive actions or behavior, do not wear revealing clothing etc. I mainly stream using the ASMR category, unfortunately there are many sexually suggestive ASMR videos performing very explicit actions within that same category (the complete opposite of what I am doing)

I have noticed after my streams & on my channel twitch is suggesting “other people to watch” after my video ends. Every time I have seen the suggestions its 18+ Content creators within the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add a community tab or announcement tab where people can go to my page and easily see updates like I’ll be late to stream today something came up, or I’m cancelling tomorrow’s stream or there will be an extra stream on Saturday etc.? Not everyone follows me on other social media than twitch and end up DMing me asking why I didn’t stream today when I posted about it all over social media

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. the on/ofline toggle switch will be shown after clicking avatar icon menu at channel top. but it is not shown on Dashboard.

please add on/offline toggle switch on dashboard other than channel top too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For the future for Twitch it would be a great idea to make

4 Formats for Twitch Streamers. Each Twitch Streamer as an individual starts from somewhere in their life. When you first start your first channel its like a Ghost Town until you meet a couple of friends and people interested in your stream. From there If you watch other individuals online that play the same games as what your viewers might watch, that is called cross promotion when you refer your old streamers to their channel. Without less talk of how to get started on twitch for anyone…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Anlık İzlenme sayılarını gizleyebilme seçeneği sunulması gerekli. Küçük yayıncılar devasa rekabet ortamında anlık izlenme sayısının az olmasından dolayı onları keşfedecek olan diğer insanlardan taradından ön yargıyla karşılanıyor. Yayının az izlenmesini gören bir izleyici o yayına gelmek istemiyor. Eğer ki izlenme sayıları gizlenebilirse bu ön yargılar ortadan kalkar ve küçük yayıncılarım rekabet etme şansı, yayıncılıklarını gösterme olasılığı bir nebze dahi olsun artabilir. Çünkü istenidiğiniz kadar eğlenceli olun sizi istatisklere göre yargılıyorlar!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Let users automatically decline offers or even stop seeing them all together on the "Prime Loot" tab. I don't play AxE, War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, MLB Tap Sports, House Flip, or Magic Tiles 3. These are offered month in and month out and it's just disappointing when I'm notified about them and think it might be a game or something. Please let us block or filter what freebies we see.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If a viewer could select a favorite streamer which stream would start immediately within the first seconds after going live, so you don´t have to pay attention to notifications. A notification can be missed so easily, also they are too small. Not everyone is always connected to an email account. Also the follower list get´s updated too slowly.

I always miss my favorite streamer CookSux, don´t see the notifcation and see him showing up in my follower list too late, but he´s already online since 30 or 50 minutes or even 2 hours.

I hope that´s a good idea for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Prime Loot has become a long list of notifications. Create a webpage where they are displayed as a grid instead of a long vertical list. Allow for different filters and sorting options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want to be able to switch off / stop / not have a seemingly random channel start to play when I access Twitch.

The foul language on many of them, is disgusting. Either you allow / show me how to stop this automatic play when I simply arrive at Twitch, or I remove my account and will not soon be a content provider.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello. Please add the ability to view statistics as a spectator:
    the number of hours of viewing in general, separately for each streamer, with the ability to watch by year

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Would it be possible to have at the bottom the number of viewers to see how many subscribers there are on the channel?

it would also allow us to see how many subscribers there are compared to the number of people watching the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There have been many occasions where I have been called out for my follow count being high and that being the reason why people do not want to watch me. Which I can understand but in the recent twitch changes the Total view count got removed which was nice but still the godforsaken number of the viewer can not be hidden. It would be really nice to be able to hide those as an option. I know that follower count applies to allot to people choosing to trust someone. But it should not be used as a method of bullying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think that how we visualize the channel main page should be changed, for example in my channel I only see recent broadcast and recent categories streamed. It would means the world if followers could see highlights and other things too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. He notado que en la descripcion del video donde pone la fecha del stream guardado, cuando es de hace dos dias pone: "antier". Entiendo que en mexico y algunas zonas esto significa"anteayer o antes de ayer. Mi sugerencia es que sea cambiado ya que en la mayoria de latinoamerica no decimos esa palabra que es de una zona especifica. y que sea Anteayer o antes de ayer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I don't understand why it's not like that right now. When I go on Twitch to a channel that is hosting another channel, I see the hosted stream. But why not in embedded streams. On my homepage you should not only see my stream, also those I host via /host.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. di essere piu precisi le spiegazioni per arrivare al modo di capire meglio come funziona i menu' di twitch e altre cose

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have a Feature in twitch turbo like you have to change the #code under twitch prime, turbo but add a feature for like Avatar Animation Feature under Profile Picture

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?