Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. I think i have an error about my channel home page.
    there is no tab [Recent broadcast categories]
    (i don't know the exact name of the tab because i'm using korean version twitch)
    so i accessed my channel config and there is tab of [Recent broadcast categories] but it says "Start Streaming, show what kind of category you broadcast" in korean
    i always change my categories and when i search it in twitch i could find my channel but it doesn't seem to record the category
    i tried anything but the message doesn't change and no option in the tab

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Ana responded

Hi,

Have you recently streamed? If not, that could be the cause of why there is no content displayed for your recently streamed categories. Additionally, in the Channel tab in the settings of your Creator Dashboard (https://dashboard.twitch.tv/settings/channel/featured-content), please ensure that you did not hide "Recently Streamed Categories".

2. Do not suggest channels that users are banned from and that ban excessively. It is not a good user experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I Love To Watch Games

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I just saw the "Black brilliance" category on the front page of Twitch. Isn't categorising people based on the color of their skin kind of the definition of racism?
    It seems morally wrong. I mean: imagine a white category; would you call that "white power"? It just feels wrong to do the same kind of treatment with a different skin color.

My suggestion would be to get rid of any channel categories that involve skin color.

To be clear: this is just a suggestion. I am open for different views, and don't mean to treat minorities any different. I'd just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Perfavore vi chiedo in ginocchio sbannate a sdrumox ha sbagliato capisco cos'è successo ma ha sbagliato siamo tutti umani e tutti sbagliamo nella vita compreso io, sbannatelo capisco cosa ha fatto ma si è pentito quello che ha fatto se lo sbannate date una gioia a twitch italia cioè tutti i spettatori, perché sdrumox merita essere permasbannato perché ha capito tantissimi errori noi volevamo bene con il cuore ❤ e abbiamo capito il suo errore, siamo umani tutti sbagliamo poi capiamo l'errore, vi chiedo Perfavore sbannatelo
    Io ho avuto una vita un po di merda
    A scuola mi prendono per…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)