Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

88 results found

1. Appearing on the side of a twitch stream; a bar graph or bar meter that displays the energy or "turntness" of one or more select subscribers. Maybe "judges".

The meter is controlled by a virtual sliding switch or maybe a knob on a viewers twitch panel.

The viewers avatar is displayed under the bar meter to show who's cranking the like meter

or

Every viewer has access to the sliding switch and an average of each input is implemented into the like meter displayed on screen

For added flair if the meter maxes out, some kind of animation plays

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. "Chat" sidescreen and "Following channels" sidescreen aren't the same width which makes the stream to be offcenter on screen.

I love to watch stream with both "Chat" sidescreen and "Following channels" sidescreen open so I can see who's online and whatever is going on in chat.

I suggest two settings :
    - Fixed equal-width
    - User Adjustable width

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A badge/emote showcase on your profile for viewers to showcase their earned/favorite badges or emotes. Maybe this could replace the list of channel-specific badges that show up when you click someone's name in chat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 지금의 트위치 웹은 채널을 변경할 때 단축키가 없어 마우스로 눌러야 하는 번거로움이 있습니다.

앞, 뒤 화살표나 키보드의 fn+이전곡, 다음곡 기능을 사용해 팔로우중인 채널들을 변경할 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Note: I do not mean "unfollow" button (that lot of users would like to be disabled or have confirmation question). I mean a button that puts a channel to some black list tab like Following / Ignored or Following / Filtered Out tab. And then Twitch would not display those channels on any other list or tab to that user.

Benefit is that lot of channels / streamers are boring or annoying to user. Tastes vary so it does not often correlate with how popular these channels are among other users. Chance to stumble upon such channels again will be…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We should have a category on our twitch channels for posting pictures and memes relatable to our content or even family pictures!!!
    PLEASE MAKE THIS A FEATURE AND WE'LL BE BIGGER THAN FB!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to see a noticeboard tab on our channels where we could leave updates regarding the channel itself. Whether you're not going to be streaming that week, things you will be streaming that week, charity events and so on.

Yes, we have social media but not everyone uses it and someone who's just discovered you may be interested in what's going on in the future. Posts would only need to use the same Markdown code that panels in About already do and could easily be added or removed as necessary. Sort of like digital post it notes.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello today I want to talk about an idea that came to my mind today, the introduction of a "community" page, what will this community section allow to do? will allow you to write or view your followers through a "comment" that is read if a user goes to the "community" section to avoid the problem that not all followers follow their creators on our social networks, maybe it would be nice even with the addition of leaving reactions, but not a like or a dislike but reactions with the emoij available on twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch now is just clips and streams + trailer. But wouldn't it be cool if we had shorts and stories? I wish Twitch could add this for more content and less reasons to be on other platforms. Well think about this; shorts and stories on your channel with discoveribility on frontpage from the people that we follow and the people we follow with similar followers. This would be have been soo good!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The top panel on the "about" page and the schedule page are bland to look at. I would love to be able to choose an accent color or add my own graphics, especially if the panels will not be on the main page. It takes away a lot of the individual expression that we're allowed with the current layout.

168 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    mouse responded

I’m leaving this topic open for the specific feedback presented, but just wanted to update that the team has added some more customization options since the launch, and will continue to add customization to the page over time. Thanks for your suggestions!

11. We should have a Button for hosting a channel as we are watching peoples streams. Just like we have a Subscribe button for streamers.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since I've started streaming I've encountered instances when people would follow while I was offline so it made me think, what if twitch created a news feed type of page for channels to have so that they can thank people for following even when they aren't live. Followers are what make a channel so successful and missing out on thanking people for following is annoying to say the least. I feel it's a feature many streamers would benefit from.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When an issue with your stream occurs, it would be great to have the ability to use a custom technical difficulties image or animation you've created, rather than the default NotLikeThis error screen.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bonjour, aujourd'hui j'ai fais un montage photo d'une page de chaîne pour améliorer l'aspect de Twitch. J'aimerais voir ce design à l'avenir sur Twitch.
    Pensez à voter si vous aimez bien ce design. Merci :D

Hello, today I made a photo montage of a channel page to better the look of Twitch. I would like to see this design in the future on Twitch.
    Please vote if you like this design. Thanks :D

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793110486606544918/832291315906510898/BetterTwitch.png

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It seems that the suggested streamers and hostlist are merged into one, which makes it difficult to separate the two. It would be nice for the Host List (for the channel page) to edit it to flag those that you would like to host while away. I like to support newer streamers that have less viewers and could really use/appreciate the exposure/viewership, but I also like to recommend those that always have 500+ viewers. While I want to show that I would recommend the popular streamers, too, I would rather let my host list show the newer streamers only. Maybe…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have noticed that people's Follower numbers don't show the exact number any more, just like YouTube with the update.
    I for one prefer to see the actual amount of Followers I have and refuse to live with this, and not having to keep going to another website just to check how many my own channel has.
    Don't make this a permanent thing.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a streamer I stream Music and Video Games. And I do that on two different language to have it more complex.

It would be great, that with a profile selection or so, I could switch very fast between two different streaming setup so far as possible:
    - Stream Info (Title, Category, Audience, Tags, Language, etc.)
    - Language
    - Social links
    - Moderation (auto mod, etc.)
    - Emotes
    - Channel points (rewards & challenges)
    - Extensions
    - My pages like: About, Panels
    - Chat settings like rules
    - etc.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A lot of the time achievements are done to show them off, and on Twitch you can't see what people have accomplished stream-wise! I think it gives viewers and other streamers an idea of how a channel is doing in terms of progress and how active they are

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 多個視窗重疊下滑鼠點歪點到實況臺取消追隨,不但累積的追隨日期沒了,還要等實況主設定的追隨時間滿才能發話,好難過..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exactly what the title says

X is a variable the content creator decides

1 vote