Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Twitch would benefit from a Card Collecting or Card Breaks category. There is a large market right now for trading card live breaks and rip and ships, and platforms like YouTube and WhatNot are doing a great job making these types of streams very visible. Successful streamers on Twitch who do live breaks have to tuck their streams into the Pokemon Trading Card Game or Sports category, which doesn't really capture the kind of content and service they're providing. Having a separate catch-all category for these live breaks would be great for visibility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. To improve customer interaction with the profile, I believe it should also have the option to add a gif instead of the image. So the person can choose to put an image on their profile or a gif to make it more interactive and cool!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scrolling to find Favorite Clips takes Forever on Larger Channels Give us Sorting Options For example like Just Clipped, Recently Popular and Least Viewed.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it so if you are offline you can show someone's stream on your profile

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, Im a streamer of the platform and I would love to interact more with my community through images and text posts as well as polls.

Do you guys think you'll add a timeline tab where our community and streamer friends can actually keep up with us on the platform?

I think it would be a helpful edition to help small streamers grow as well as preserve the community of larger streamers.

Please heavily consider doing this for us as I think it would really show you have our best interest at heart as users of your platform.

Thank You

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hello, I have a feature request but don't know if it has been said yet. I believe Twitch should implement a donation button directly through Twitch so people don't have to go to another website to donate. People would feel safer doing this and people can easily donate with the button on their page. I got this idea from Youtube superchat.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add button "ignore this channel" for hide that in channel suggestion and button "block this channel" for hide channel when you open it for missclick

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello! I think a neat feature for panels and layout settings could be able to set up a few different layouts.. such as how it would appear on mobile devices like a phone, or how it might look on a laptop with a smaller screen. As of right now, I will edit my own About Panels and be content with how they look on my monitor, but if I go onto say my laptop it would look a bit different to how I set it up (different monitor sizes). -

Basically, having a few different pre-set screen ratios (like how…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wie kann ich eine kanalempfehlung machen da steht dauernd ich hab kein Feedback abgegeben ich hoffe es geht gleich

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lets A Creator Support Multiple Languages (If They Chose To).

For Example If Their Is An English Creator With A Fanbase Consisting Of Different Languages And They Want Them To Feel More Welcome (As An Example). Then They Can Have Different Branding For Each Language, So If Someone Who Has Their Twitch Language Set To Spanish Goes To An English Channel Then If The Creator Choses To, The Channels Branding Can Be Shown In Spanish Instead Of English.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate social media posting into the channel page. Currently, we go to Discord or Twitter to communicate with fans when we're not streaming. I think if you added social media to the channel page, you'd negate the use for other platforms. The fans could "follow" streamers' posts on their page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we please make the channel trailers a little longer like 1m30 to 2m instead of the 30 or 60 seconds we have now because a nice trailer needs more time then a view seconds
    The time were people only say who the are is the past and well the about me does the same thing
    So let the creator set the time
    And mabey cap the max to 2m
    This gives also way more freedom for a good trailer

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Subathons have become a rising even in many communities, I believe twitch can help streamers organize subathons much like a hype train. Where a streamer can set incentives, a timer that counts down and increases as people subscribe, cheer, elevate, or gift subs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create twitch to have Video upload and separate video channel. This way twitch could grow into competitor of or equal of YouTube. There is already clips so practically you could make creators be allowed to upload videos of their streamers that are cut into shorter content that has information in better format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 193 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Twitch streamers to customize their "offline" page, similar to YouTube's end screens.

Screenshot:
    https://i.imgur.com/EE1A6bT.png

Meaning, allow streamers to add different components to the offline-screen.

Components could be (or none at all):

• A follow button
    • Embed another stream within the same team or list of streamers
    • Embed latest broadcast
    • (In the future) An offline screen Twitch extension

For partners
    - External links

The background image should still be there for streamers who do not want a customized offline screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be useful if Twitch gave us the opportunity to write visible posts on the home of the people who follow you with a lot of notification. So you don't have to rely on other social networks to advertise for your channel. This can be useful for communicating the live time change, or any idea about your image. In order to make Twitch independent from other social networks and give us creators the opportunity to communicate with those who are certainly interested in our Twitch business. (which doesn't happen on other social networks) I think it would be a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sometimes I have to cancel a stream last minute, and I don't have an easy way to notify my regular visitors. I would be nice if there was some kind of a notice board or banner or something you could have come up so that when people come onto your stream expecting to see your stream they can get a notice letting them know that it's cancelled for the day and it'll be rescheduled for xyz time or whatever.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A simple button to share that im watching a stream, maybe automatically formated with some default text but allowing to editing it, could add the twitter handle of the streamer/game/devs of game by dafault or something. could be beneficial to: special events (with pre formated message), ad campaings, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Now that Twitch has implemented the artist badge AND emote attribution features, having a channel panel to sync with them would be awesome. When you click on an emote in a chat and see the artist who made it via attribution, you're brought to the artist's channel. In my case, I'm not a streamer, but I've created several emotes for streamers to use on their channels. They are attributed to me, but right now only I can see a list of those emotes on my private attribution page. My suggestion is to give viewers the ability to see other emotes…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?