Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sometimes the face cam could block important information in the HUD, such as the amount of kills that a Call of Duty: Warzone streamer has when they are going for a kill record, or competing in a kill race tournament. I think it would be extremely useful if you could just slide the face cam to a different corner of the screen to quickly see any blocked information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. desgining a new twitch badge for aged account : like for me my account created on 2011 and it have no badge so i would think about this idea to make better looking

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. So at the moment the user goes to the channel and sees:

Home
    About
    Schedule
    Videos
    Chat

User clicks on chat and sees Chat and also the offline image uploaded by the streamer. Slightly confusing if the streamer has put info about their stream on the image, but that can be adjusted.

What appears below the offline image is recent broadcasts, but when they are live the panels appear but you lose the tabs mentioned above. This is completely confusing! The flow does not give a good user experience.

I personally like the LIVE look. You see the panels but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please allow a log of automod actions. Please do not delete what is said when the message is denied and allow us to access the username so that we can report the user.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi. I think we should use Twitch global emotes or our emotes on channel panel.

For example while showing subscription advantages -or something- on the panel, we can display our emotes there without image.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add images and images with links to panel markdown, so they can be incorporated into panels rather than having to add a panel just for an image.

And also, add background images to panel markdown. This would avoid having to redesign and reupload panels when text is changed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. move follow panel back on top cuz people will missclick and unfollow(happened to coulple of friends of mine) or add a confirmation button to avoid this situation

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. please remove the real time viewer count it's distracting and my give a bad image. Also the stream time should be there also helps making more distracting. just bring the whole viewer count and the max streamer views .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The current panels that show below the stream player is just awful in it's current state, it's so bad, it doesn't even align up where you think it's going to align up after you switch off Edit Panels Mode. I want to see a better panels view where it'll show exactly where and how panels display on the page, because dragging things around just doesn't move panel to where I specifically want them to be and ends up arranging them in awkward places where it doesn't properly align where they should be placed.

Here's what you should do to make…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Just to allow more detail and freedom, especially to those that draw their own panels.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a streamer you know you can use/set panels underneath your stream, but sometimes you just want to disable one, it's not possible you find out then and you'll have to delete it. It would be handy if you can disable them to not need to make them entirely again (i'm talking about the text and links with them now btw)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In the new Streaming Off interface, the panels are arranged in a sideways direction instead of to the right. This forces me to reorganize the size of the images on the panels to make them more symmetrical and more beautiful to the viewer.
    Please arrange the panels as in the Live interface

Greetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The panels should have an option to force a grid layout, instead of the floating randomness we have today. I designed a 3 column poster that displays correctly on the most common screen resolutions, but it breaks with this new layout.

Streamers should have the choice of floating(today), three, four or five column layouts.

The new channel layout makes it easier for everyone to find the info they're looking for about a streamer, which is great.

57 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The CSS3 Selector is .tw-typeset blockquote -- I would love to see a background-color added to it with the HEX color #0c0c0e for Dark Theme. I did this in the Dev Tools and it looks amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Panel positions
    I like to rearrange my panels and to change the size of the columns. It would be great to save my favorite positions so I don't have to do it every time again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As someone who enjoys designing panels, and I often have a set 'vision' as to how the flow is I'd love either the option of a drag and drop system similar to DeviantArt to group panels together into set colums/rows or groups, as well as maybe a more advanced view allowing you to set your panels in a variety of display configuration spanning multiple columns.

This would allow people to really customize how they want their panels to display, and allow extensions panels to also get a custom title (something you can't currently do), by allowing people to group the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?