Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. Hey Twitch
    Hello, Hallo Bonjours

Pannel profile extention Twitch it self.

Panel 1 Panel 2 Panel 3
    Panel 4 Panel 5 Panel 6
    - The same box extension long and wide This is nicer and clearer because of the same box panel size.

• Option add small Icon or Phone inside box.
    • box name exemple donate, about me parter what ever.
    • edit / delete I've talked to a lot of streamer and viewers. they think this is a good alternative idea. and much nicer. then min 3 panels in the Profile. (Not screen) Who knows, enough votes for this idea will…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. While developing the program, I think that if the panel can open a window with a window pop-up rather than a new window, it will provide more options to the streamer.

I think it should be provided as a simple option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. There should be an overhaul on the design and layout of Panels in the about sections. It would be nice if we can snap them into a simple grid system. And to adjust the pixel dimensions of each image in the panel with simple numerical values instead of eyeballing shapes using the running ants select tool. Also, when it comes to uploading a Custom Image for your Profile Banner, we can do away with pixel recommendations if they aren't universal between different computers and monitor/window sizes. It would be nice to know what kind of assets will be blocking the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch offers so many extensions and yet we can only have 3 at any given time. Why is this? I don't understand why this number can't be increased or even not have a limit at all.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add images and images with links to panel markdown, so they can be incorporated into panels rather than having to add a panel just for an image.

And also, add background images to panel markdown. This would avoid having to redesign and reupload panels when text is changed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So.. I didn't know how to setup my panels for the longest time and only to come to find out that in a video a Person showed me how to make the panel and then put the panel in. Basically I thought it was going to be in settings just like the other features like overlays and profile pictures and what-not like that. So with that said I would just like the panels and other features that I have not earned yet to be in the settings so that other new streamers will be able to make their stream look…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a streamer you know you can use/set panels underneath your stream, but sometimes you just want to disable one, it's not possible you find out then and you'll have to delete it. It would be handy if you can disable them to not need to make them entirely again (i'm talking about the text and links with them now btw)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The placement of twitch panels changes depending on multiple things such as monitor size, the sidebar being open or not and chat being open or not. My suggestion is that we should be able to lock a column to always be displayed on a specific side, this way we can place important panels in this column and we don't have to worry that it gets lost further down due to any of the reasons i've listed before.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There should be a option to choose if you wanna Auto Save your Panel Edits! Example on why: What if someone was making a long list in the description and had idea to add a extension to the panel but instead of autosaving or opening a new tab it just goes to the Extension List but maybe you changed your mind so you go back a page, but all that typing is gone and now you have to restart your list (which is very stressful for people with ADHD or trouble focusing on certain tasks). May somebody look into this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just to allow more detail and freedom, especially to those that draw their own panels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The User should have the ability to upload different panels for the light and the dark mode.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is just a small inconvenience however can make a difference to some streamers. I myself custom design my own panels and struggle to find a nice layout due to the fact that If you view the about section directly it looks totally different then how it is accessed from the live stream chat. I think streamers should have the option to modify our panels to each device and page it is accessed on. For example, We should have the option to Modify how it would look like on the phone, or pc, or the multiple ways it can be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Since the colour scheme is different, we could be able to choose different pictures in our panels, one for the regular theme users, and another one that displays for the dark theme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Необходима возможность изменять баннеры раздела описание\подробнее отдельно на каждой из страниц (на главной и странице плеера), после изменения дизайна сайта, этот раздел стал дублироваться, и если на странице плеера он выглядит все так же три столбца по вертикали, и ничего не сбивается, то на главной столбцов уже 4 и все баннеры сбиваются, портя оформление канала, могу показать сриншоты того, что я имею ввиду. С этим нужно что - то делать, ибо для многих, кто трудиться над оформлением своего канала, вроде меня, это очень важно.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Perhaps there could be a feature implemented where you are able to not only optimize your panel boxes when chat is open, but also have a separate profile for when it is closed instead of it looking clean on one format, but not the other. I feel that it would make all channels look just a bit cleaner due to the fact that the panels won't rearrange themselves and look nice one moment, then jumbled the next.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the new Streaming Off interface, the panels are arranged in a sideways direction instead of to the right. This forces me to reorganize the size of the images on the panels to make them more symmetrical and more beautiful to the viewer.
    Please arrange the panels as in the Live interface

Greetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The CSS3 Selector is .tw-typeset blockquote -- I would love to see a background-color added to it with the HEX color #0c0c0e for Dark Theme. I did this in the Dev Tools and it looks amazing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Panelleri yayıncı panelinden düzenleyelim. Kanalın altında yayınlanmadan önce ön izleyelim. Biz onaylamadığımız sürece yaptığımız değişiklikler kanalın altında gösterilmesin. Yayıncı panelinde ki öz izlemeyi beğenirsek onaylayalım ve panellerde yaptığımız değişiklikler, kanalın altında gösterilmeye başlasın.

Let's edit the panels from the publisher panel. Let's preview it before it goes under the channel. Unless we approve our changes, we will not show them under the channel. If we like self-monitoring in the Publisher panel, let's confirm and the changes we make to the panels begin to show under the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I think, and many other people probably think, that the current panel layout system is... oof.

How about implementing a feature, which would let you click on a drop-down menu in the panel editor mode and select which column mode you want to edit (ex. 2, 3 and 4), and then customize the panel positions for that specific mode.

All the panels would be global, aka, you couldn't make 3 totally different layouts with different panels. The only difference would be the order of those panels.

Thanks for reading. If you dont agree with this, atleast agree with THIS: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/297558-general/suggestions/35919556-panel-layout-options

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?