Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. I understand and agree that affiliates and partners get perks and bonuses. Scheduling shouldn't be one of them. In order to get to that level, we are expected to build a community. To build a community it is immensely helpful to schedule our content. Not giving those of us that are trying to build a community those tools while giving it to people who have already built that community seems pointless. You're giving a basic community building tool to the people who have already built a community. Is this useful to them? Yes. Should this tool should be available to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to see an integration, where I can import an iCalendar (like Google Calendar, Apple iCal, etc.) to sync with my schedule on twitch. Or the other way round an export function or a API, with which I can import my Twitch schedule to an application that supports iCal/webCal.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The scheduler right now is absolutely not worth my time. It's just a week's worth of times and categories which are assumed to repeat each week as they are set once, but my schedule changes from one week to the next. Give us a proper calendar and get rid of the time dropdowns. Also for the love of everything 24h timing. I don't know am from pm and the dropdown menus trip me up each time.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So with the schedule, we can only set the schedule for the current week, but we can view the schedule for weeks ahead, I think both need to be set to 3 weeks ahead of today, with maybe 2 weeks of history. This way a streamer can show what they have planned for the next few weeks, that would be awesome.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hallo, denken sie global, agieren sie international: ändern sie beim Zeitplan für den nächsten Stream die Zeitanzeige vom am/pm auf die internationale 24 Std. Anzeige, oder fügen sie eine Wahlmöglichkeit für die Zeitanzeige ein. Danke.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've noticed a reoccurring problem when setting my schedule on Saturdays.

1-4pm PST
    4-7pm PST
    7-10pm PST

Should have no issues posting.

But I will create a 1-4pm PST first
    and then I go to create 4-7pm PST

and I get the notice saying there's a conflict in the schedule.

works fine for 4-7pm and 7-10pm

and seems to work fine throughout the other days.

Additionally for some reason 1-3pm will place AFTER the other two scheduled times and only after a browser refresh does it place correctly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now the new schedule allows you to display up coming streams but it also shows what streams you did.

Example issue this causes:

• Normal schedule is 9am to 5pm
    • Streamer enters this in settings and it displays for the viewer on Schedule page
    • Streamer one Tuesday starts at 2pm and does a stream up to 10pm
    • The inconsistent stream the streamer did between 2pm and 10pm on Tuesday shows up on the schedule

The result is the viewer doesn't know the difference between a day scheduled manually by the streamer and a day added automatically by the system. So…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello Twitch!

I would like to submit a suggestion in the form of a schedule update.

I feel it would be beneficial to have these options to choose from for schedule mode display:

Full Month
    2 Week
    1 Week

The profile owner(streamer) will should then have an option to set which calendar mode to display on the panel board.

Secondly, communication is key, especially when connecting with your followers and subscribers.

It would be a great idea to have an option to opt-in to sending automatic calendar alerts to subscribers only. That would be a wonderful perk!

Calendar Embedding

For…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Title says it all, late night streamers since the schedule has it way on the right doesn't show the image. People will recognize the image before just text and respond quicker to that. Some may not even read it at all. So late night streamers have that going against them.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In my job I have to work in shifts, which is why I will have very different streaming schedules. It would be great I it were possible to create different presets for the streaming schedule. For example I create three different presets for early shift (3pm to 9pm), late shift (10am to 1pm) and night shift (5pm to 8pm). When I have to work in early shift I only have to select the respective preset. This way it is possible to plan the streaming schedule a few weeks in advance without wasting a lot of time in the settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I tried the Schedule tab today, I clicked "Notify me" on an upcoming stream of a friend, and the notification was almost the same as the usual follow notification that you get every stream. Since the schedule is a relatively new feature and you can follow specific streams (instead of the whole channel), I thought it would be great if I could pick "Notify me X minutes/hours before the stream". Some of us like to arrive first, and/or prefer to have notifications in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This new layout completely ignores that there are streams with more than one person behind them.

My fiance and I, run our channel together we don't stream at the same time in fact we stream twice a day (Him at 3PM and me at 9PM), we also have a coop stream on Saturday's. The schedule is forcing us to put one time, when our panels have everything we need customized.

The schedule tab should go away, because it doesn't accurately represent EVERY stream type on Twitch.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now it seems extremely onerous, if I know I'm not going to be able to stream one particular night or my plan for that night is going to change, to have to dig into the schedule UI and mess around with things. It'd be great to make this case more ergonomic (esp. something like "activate vacation mode for just today") via a dashboard button or something.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do variety and also have no "set" shedule, which makes the schedule panel a bit wonky. I think it will lead to more confusion for my audience and people who discover my page as well as other streamers who operate the same. I'd love to see an option to condense this for those of us to encourage the use of notifications and stream as we feel. That aside, the general setup is useful for people who do stream schedules (minus the requirement to list the game that is going to be played). I enjoy how clean the new page…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Instead of just having an option to say a stream is cancelled, it would be nice to make the listing as invisible to our viewers. That way we can freely edit the listing without creating confusion, or hide it if that stream/activity doesn't happen on any given week.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I generally stream from around 11pm to 4am my time, and that stretches the schedule to the full width which causes several different issues. It prevents game icons from being shown at all, it cuts off the name of the game and other important information since it's at the edge, and it prevents past stream VODs from displaying like they're supposed to. It seems at least slightly remedied by only setting 1 game that spans the entire length (sorry, variety streamers), but it still doesn't display the game icon unless it reaches at least 4.5 hours for one of the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display ANY AND ALL recent stream information under the schedule tab for channels which do not store past broadcasts as well.

Schedule is now a thing on everyone's profile, showcasing latest stream information under the tab. It appeared to me that this is ONLY if you have past broadcast VODs enabled. Seems like it only store past broadcasts in the current system. This means that anyone who would click that tab on my page will be told "Ninadore hasn't streamed recently." - despite me streaming literally last night. This is incredibly misleading and discouraging for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While streamers may stream at the same time every week on their schedule, they may not stream the same thing on each day. Having common presets for titles, categories and tags for games or activities that we actively cycle between will make it easier when for scheduling rather than having to retype them out whenever we change things up.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Requiring viewers to scroll and click on the schedule to know when I'm next going live is tedious and not efficient. Next to the channel trailer, there should be a countdown when I'm going live and if possible the weekly schedule

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I find it frustrating when scrolling through the schedule page. The top part with channel name, profile pic, tabs, buttons, the text "Streamer's next stream is in 20 hours.", and the times is too large and scrolls with the page. Viewers can see at max 5 days of the week. If there is a way to shrink the top part or have it not scroll with the page so viewers can see all 7 days that would be great.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?