Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Page

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Page

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

67 results found

1. Can we have an unified dashboard with the upcoming schedules?

It is time-consuming to go to all of the channels I am subscribed to and check when they are scheduled to stream next.

It would be good to have:
    - a dashboard with schedules for Subscribed channels;
    - a dashboard with schedules for Followed channels.

Possibly with a filter option that allows you to select/unselect channels, useful if one follows/subscribes to too many channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please make it so we can edit our schedules in the mobile app and not just on desktop! Also, I am currently trying to grow my channel but haven’t quite hit affiliate yet. Not being able to amend schedule to one off events or alternating streams on different weeks for non affiliates, is causing the small number of regular viewers I do have to tune in when I’m not actually streaming which doesn’t come across as great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give the ability to non-monetized streamers to add specific dates to their channel schedule. It is extremely limiting to not have this basic feature to use. It would work in Twitch's favor for more people to use this feature as they want more people to do so.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For years I have wanted a "Remind me" button but never knew that it already exists. The reason I never saw it before is because it ONLY shows AFTER clicking on an entry panel. No-one clicks the panels however, because they already get all the relevant information by just glancing at the list of upcoming streams. Please add the remind me button to show by default.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be amazing to have a prominent display on the channel page when the next scheduled streams happens.

Where at the moment the AUTOHOST happens, there could be mention of the next stream. "While *** is offline, check out: ... *** will stream next on xx/xx/xx xx:xx".
    Also, on the actual video player, when the offline page is displayed, a display similar to the "Most recent video" could show when the next scheduled stream(s) will happen. Maybe even with a countdown?

This makes it easier for viewers to get a reminder about the next live stream without checking out…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Schedules are cumbersome and difficult for viewers to use when viewers follow more than a very small handful of streamers. To see upcoming streams we have to individually visit each streamer's page then go to the schedules tab. An ideal solution would be a combined calendar view for viewers which shows all upcoming scheduled streams on one page.

I've implemented an example solution using Twitch's API at https://schedules.zikes.me, which can be a bit slow due to rate limits and the large number of individual requests necessary to compile the information. It would be great if something similar were made…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to set time in 15min intervals, at the moment its 30mins, would like to put a start time of 10.15, but not possible with the current system. Please make this happen, thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When you view the schedule it shows me from 1am to 3pm. It does not matter how much I expand the window, there is no extra viewable area, no ability to scroll, or any way to see evening times.
    REALLY sucks when you need to know when a stream is about to start for in game rewards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Germany:
    Hallo, Ich habe da ein idee zur nutzung des Zeitplan erstellung für Online zeiten.

Ich finde es sehr beschränkt mit der jetztige version

Ich kann nicht mehrerschiedlichen tage ein spiel stream sondern nur „jeden montag usw.“

beispiel diese woche
    Green **** am Freitag und Samstag, dann nächste woche Green **** Donnerstags, und Freitag Rockt Leagua und Samstag Rimworld oder eine andere zusammen stellung eines planes

kann man nicht ein art kalender bekomme ( anstatt jeden montag, jeden dienstag usw. ) wo man diese Monat die tage raus sucht in dem ich sie nur markiere könnte mir rest der einstellung?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability to rename days. I use legend to deifne each day of the week in my schedule in the About(c) section. Would like to use twitchs' very own schedule system to keep viewers aware of my activity. ANd the ability to add notes to go along side the schedule for any schedule related. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be great to be able to change the timezone being used. For one, people moving to a new place would have to change it, and for those who accidentally set the wrong time zone (Yes, I did that), it would be helpful to change it to the proper one.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I follow and unfollow streamers regularly. For new streamers I discover, I follow and check their "Schedule" tab. When we click the next broadcast scheduled we are allowed to click on a "Remind Me" feature.

It would be great to have a live (24/7) page of all these Reminders we set for ourselves (of upcoming streams including dates and duration times).

It would help followers (who use this feature a lot) to plan their non-Twitch time around the streamers they want to see.

As for me, I use this feature heavy, so I cannot remember everyone I follow and set…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love the ability to skip a stream on the schedule page without deleting all repeated stream schedules. For example, I could not stream today and I knew it for a week. I would have liked to be able to take it off the Twitch Schedule calendar, but keep my one for next Thursday.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A really simple request: currently the twitch schedule is almost completely useless as you can’t export it to your calendar app, so, effectively, the schedule you’ve gone and set up only exists in one page on your twitch channel, where people have to specifically go and browse to if they want to see if you’ve planned to stream this week. Nobody does that.

Adding an “add to calendar” button on the schedule page so that users can load a streamer’s schedule into their calendar app of choice would mean that even if go live notifications are turned off (or perhaps…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Perhaps I've missed this feature, but I feel like it would be helpful to include an optional explanation box for a canceled stream. While I do have my social media/discord to communicate as well, it would be great to have a centralized location to communicate that. Not everyone needs to know every reason, but if you would like to, its helpful.

Perhaps it's redundant if you have a following on socials, but if someone doesn't check and goes straight to the stream, they may wonder if there's technical issues or a delay, as opposed to a cancellation, and may not…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I don't have a fixed streaming schedule but what I do have is a fixed not-streaming schedule. However, I can't add a time to the calendar when I won't be streaming. Please add.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I really hope this gets to the right spot. I have tried to make a schedule on my channel home page. For normal people this is easy, because every week in life is the same for them. I am a full time firefighter so my work rotation is every 3 weeks. I have tried to do a schedule the way it is, but every week I have to change the days, and I am not sure that even helps. I would like to see maybe a monthly schedule or even editable calendar so that everyone's schedule can be accommodated. I…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I was sick this week so I couldn't stream. My option to turn the timer off very quickly is the vacation mode. But people assume you are in vacation. In German it translates "Urlaub" so people assume you are chillin, maybe going on vacation. There is a huge difference. Maybe you should name it just differently, I don't know. But vacation is not the right term and make people assume you are always on vacation, living the best life when some of us have chronical issues. So maybe name it "No streams this week/day, sry" instead of "Urlaub"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not sure if any of this applies to people rather than me but there should be an option to not have a schedule time date mandatory most of the days i stream i can never stick to a start time cause i am always get away from streaming so if i stream at 7PM maybe i really don't atrt till 9PM just something to make some people feel happy of not having to have a start time or at least at what time do you plan to stream like Morning Afternoon Evening etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The schedule tab is extremely redundant if it's not tied to your timezone. The current extension will show the streamer's schedule in the time zone of the system viewing it. This is SO important as we all know noon CET is most definitely not noon PST. From the looks of things now, we'll just be able to set our schedules to a time, and it will then be up to the viewer to keep track of what timezones we are in. Thus the schedule will not be usable for the viewer.
    This should also include the option for the streamer…

173 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  mouse responded

Just to provide some clarity – we actually already handle the timezone translation for both streamer and viewer, so viewers should be able to see exactly when you’re going live in their timezone. We realize it’s tricky because we don’t have any messaging that explains this, so we will be working to get that added.

• Don't see your idea?