Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

138 results found

1. What creators in the performance field need to know are the specifics of how to sync A/V from their streaming software.

In all of the "help getting started videos" I have seen, it's all "welcome to twitch, here's what you can use it for!"

I know that, what I need are tutorials on how to use features of specific DAWs, cameras, and mics to ensure that everything is synchronized, properly leveled, and sounding good for your audience.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to propose an idea for a show on either the Twitch Creator Camp Channel or on the Twitch Main channel. Many creators go to external sources to find information on how to stream. I would love to see a show on an official Twitch channel that shares info for creators by creators that covered best practices and topics that creators could learn and improve their craft. Whether that is how to create overlays, best practices for resizing emotes, how to use Twitch tools, how to adjust your camera for best quality, lighting, and every other topic that…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i dont grow and im struggling to keep on streaming

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This tutorial could explain how to use each feature on the creator dashboard. It could go over things like how to get/use extensions, how to customize your page, etc. This would be very useful for brand new streamers.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. los vídeos de sugerencias o consejos para la comunidad estarían mucho mejor en español

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it's good, but it would also be very good for the German community to have the twitch camp in German
    Thank you very much

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have downloaded no less than 10 different set ups including this one multiple times without ever knowing what or if I am streaming. All I want to know is AM I STEAMING AND WHAT THE **** ARE PEOPLE SEEING????? AM I STREAMING AND WHAT IS BEING STREAMED? AM I STREAMING, HOW CAN I TELL???????????????????????????????????????

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Going Live  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There are quite a few podcasters like me on Twitch. It would be great to do a camp about how we bring guests on, what software we use, what mics we use and how to incorporate Twitch's features (Clips, Highlights, etc.) And how we repurpose the content across social media.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It had a lot of good information but doesnt give any advice for streamers below the affiliate level. For example I am currently at 16 followers and everything other than a couple extension are not available to me. Meaning most of the information is not helpful to me at this time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'm submitting the following for inclusion into the Creator Camp learning materials. Feel free to change it as needed. I felt that it was important that streamers have access to good information on the journey between Affiliate and Partner.

If you've been on Twitch for any length of time, you may
    have seen a message when you raid into another streamer,
    along the lines of, 'Hey raiders! If you wouldn't mind,
    please refresh your stream to count as a viewer.' There
    might be some elaboration, like 'and to help us with our
    achievements.'

So, this is all based on the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The videos in the "Establish your Brand" path in the Creator camp feel very outdated. Several of the content creators are no longer on the platform and some actively disparage Twitch. My initial impression, and likely that of others is, "wow this is outdated.". The written content does have some useful tips, so the videos I think are net negative.

I think the section would be improved with new video content and it would also give more confidence to people who go to the camp. Alternatively, removing them altogether would be less ideal, but I think it would inspire more…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am seeing ppls accounts that have the buttons such as " donate " below the stream. and there's no easier explanation to insert those kinda things. its all complicated for someone like me who as a learning disability will encourage to have and " edit below stream " to insert those kinds of things while on the " edit channel " page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I self-identify as a queer femboy, but when trying to put a title for a scheduled stream as "femboy plays Realm of Magic in the sims 4", it wouldnt accept the title until I removed femboy or any derivation of it (ie including femb0y, fem boy, femmboy, etc). As a trans, queer member of the LGBTQIA+ community, this feels a bit like a slap in the face. I sincerely hope "queer" is not tagged in this way as well, and I hope terms like femboy don't get tagged, or even shadow tagged, as bad or potential "sexual content," as I…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Все мы разговариваем на разных языках, на некоторых языках еще ярко выражены диалекты, но все же было бы очень приятно что бы сайт старался обхватывать больше языков, посмотрев Гайды для новичков мне было очень приятно что платформа позаботилась обо мне и ввела субтитры, но они были доступны не на всех видео, и самое печальное что сайты с пожертвованием средств( на те или иные случаи ) не как не переводятся кроме как расширением браузера (а как он переводит вы знаете).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the creators channel for the creator you add a new button where if you click on it the button brings you to a custom streaming software by twitch.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i think it would be great to see monetization and brand collaboration analytics such as conversion rates that took place through advertisements from your stream. An extra tool in the toolbox for both sponsors and prospecting content creators to have available when pursuing companies and content creators are looking for one another. (This idea would probably be very useful for driving ad traffic to twitch as well when companies are looking for platforms to advertise with)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sempre bom ter uma boa recepção nos programas e sites e nada como um tutorial completo e bem feito, uma plataforma bonita e segura para Streamers.
    Apesar que acho que ficaria pesado para a plataforma ou não se seria permitido devido a concorrência com o YT, upload de vídeos como postagem de conteúdo no seu canal além de lives faria da Twitch o melhor lugar para um Gamer.
    Controle total sobre o chat, muitas configurações para usar durante as lives e nem usa muito do meu computador (Acer Aspire 5 modificado).
    Não me arrependo nem um pouco de ter migrado…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Poderiam divulgar também os live mais baixos de 0 ate 50 espetadores diários e dar dicas como fazer sucesso.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes

We're glad you're here