Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hello, I would very much like to receive payment from subscriptions every month, regardless of the size, for a beginner streamer (for me) this is very important, since I pay for rent and even minimal payments would help me switch to permanent streaming so that I do not wait for payment for 2-3 months, this does not give confidence in the future and does not give the ability to switch to permanent streaming, and this leads me to the diploma and does not allow me to stream more since I combine streaming with work (and I would very much like…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Monetize your Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. los vídeos de sugerencias o consejos para la comunidad estarían mucho mejor en español

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I think it's good, but it would also be very good for the German community to have the twitch camp in German
    Thank you very much

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It had a lot of good information but doesnt give any advice for streamers below the affiliate level. For example I am currently at 16 followers and everything other than a couple extension are not available to me. Meaning most of the information is not helpful to me at this time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Why don't you make a version of twitch studio for the android N IOS market, it can be done as streamlabs obs have proven this so I know you guys can do the same with yours as I loved it when i had twitch studio on my old taptop, and I think alot 9f streamers like my self that don't have a pc but have a tablet of some sort would love this idea with most streaming from there console they could then link it to that and be able to make over lays and all that for there live…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Go Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please fix the subs and viewer algorithm i have been streaming and twitch will not allow me to be seen!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Branding and Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Go Live  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Building your Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Uservoice isn't really designed as a suitable feedback platform. As you can see from the feedback already here it ranges from its good to its bad with little substance to improve creator camp. By changing the uservoice category to be used for ideas or topics to be discussed or demonstrated on the Creator Camp stream, guides and other media will actively help improve the content produced. This will also provide a window into what creators don't understand or want more clarification on.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Building your Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. me gusta jugar mucho among us es el mejor juego y tambien me guste free fire

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live Learning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. On the creators channel for the creator you add a new button where if you click on it the button brings you to a custom streaming software by twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sempre bom ter uma boa recepção nos programas e sites e nada como um tutorial completo e bem feito, uma plataforma bonita e segura para Streamers.
    Apesar que acho que ficaria pesado para a plataforma ou não se seria permitido devido a concorrência com o YT, upload de vídeos como postagem de conteúdo no seu canal além de lives faria da Twitch o melhor lugar para um Gamer.
    Controle total sobre o chat, muitas configurações para usar durante as lives e nem usa muito do meu computador (Acer Aspire 5 modificado).
    Não me arrependo nem um pouco de ter migrado…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I don't like the display being the same when the ID and name are combined
    Because Google account is same name ok but Twitch no ? Why ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 예를들어 문제 해결,방송 켜기등이요.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The time to network is anytime! Greatful for all the tips and learning to grow a channel is very helpful.

One thing I’d like to see is a video on creating settings for your mixer. I understand many streamers have their own settings. I just like to get an idea from multiple streamers of why they choose the specific settings for their own stream. It would be a nice video to watch.

Still learning and will continue to. Have a wonderful year everyone!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1st off thx to all the staff of these platforms & the investors who take the risks. I am your cheerleader!

What if an end user, (like myself) is scientifically minded with a head for business & has "ideas", (more like detailed conceptualizations) that are worth far too much to just give to a feedback department?

I want to help but I feel like the way things are now, where I am getting nothing for submitting "feedback", (high end business consulting & much more is more like it) that I would be slitting my own throat when I offer that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?