Great Way to help new creators!
It really help knowing what i should do to help improve my stream and what not to do.
Pretty simple really. If you are girl; heh heh, it will all be very easy for you. If you are talented in some way and a girl; you won't have to worry much.
Here some, maybe not so obvious tips.
1. Identify your objective for your channel. (examples, you want fast growth and loads of money or a quality community of like-minded folks to hang with and thereby, slowly, attract more of them, or a combo?)
For fast growth and money...
1. Never call anyone on their BS. Be fake. Be disingenuous. Conform into a marketable product that is safe for the entire family, which means, be pristinely fake.
2. Do not be intellectual hardly at all. If you do express thinking, make sure you pretend ppl's opinions matter & agree to engage in the absurd redundant waste that is arguing over vapid opinions we have heard a million times. Anything too specific or accurate will scare ppl away or trigger them into abusing you, as the majority are prejudice against those that are intelligent.
3. Fail at whatever you are doing, hard, in order to fully pay attention to the viewer chat bcz if you don't answer them within 10 seconds or something, the majority will bounce.
4. Virute signal trendy nonsense... subtle jokes about trendy hate that validates ppl's morally pious ivory towers and most importantly; validates their fake sense of identity.
If you want a chill place to hang and slow growth, while likely not making much money for 10 years, then be a fascist & swiftly remove anyone not perfectly meeting compatibility criteria you have outlined prior.
1. Simply put; be real, be yourself don't do do anything I listed for fast growth. lol
That is what you really needed. Now you are equipped to shill your way to victory as well as "win" any popularity contest. plz don't be abusive with this knowledge. (heh heh but why not right? well better analyse far down the line of causation as to why not but this world is tough and sometimes we do what we must, right?)
Now, time for a shower. lmao