Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Camp

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Camp

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

27 results found

1. Моя идея заключается в следующем.

Я, как пользователь твича, люблю посмотреть интересующий меня контент (не важно игры это или ИРЛ). В топе зачастую находятся одни и те же каналы, а мне хочется увидеть что-то новое и интересное. Ведь оно есть, но так как поддержки молодых авторов нет, то и нет продвижения начинающих талантливых и перспективных стримеров и я вряд ли о них узнаю. Хотелось бы, чтобы вы ввели новый интерактив, позволяющий продвижению каналов с небольшим онлайном. Могу предположить что это может быть не выгодно с финансовой стороны, но уверяю вас, для развития новых форматов и идей, это самое лучшее что…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am a non-commentary that is non-affiliate that has been struggling on channel growth and improvement in these 3 years of starting my first streams and i have chosen to be a no cam/no mic creator because of my personal reasons that i do not feel at my best in comfort by showing myself on camera as wells as putting out my real voice out into my content and I have been trying my best into getting my channel to have the same amount of growth and impact as others but i choose different and made my choice of content…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. kleine streamer sollten mehr angezeigt werden bzw empfehlt werden.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It helps a lot when you visit other channels and get to know other stream channels so they can notice you, subscribe or follow the ones you like. remember everyone is watching how you express yourself, the way you interact with your chat, how you react to other people’s thoughts or way of playing. Try to be as much as cool as you can and don’t rage, raging is overrated. A good key for success at the beginning is to invite others to join your game ( lobby) and it will you guarantee a better community.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Como sugerencia, diria, dar mas facilidad a los nuevos miembros que utilizen la plataforma para stremear, con eso no quiero decir que ganemos todos muchas visitas en poco tiempo, o mala calidad del stream, pero si dar unas herramientas reales de como poder crecer. A parte, toda esta comunidad de pequeños streamer, que el propio twitch intente unirlos mas, hacer directos mas divertidos sin que twitch banee gente cada 2x3. En conclusión, todo el mundo debe ganarse el tener espectadores, pero si que intenten facilitar o mejorar por algoritmo que streamers pequeños puedan tener mas visualización, sea a nivel locas…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Es decir, que promocionen canales "pequeños" en vez de poner a los mas populares por encima de todos :c

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lepsza pomoc dla początkujących streamerow

1 vote

We're glad you're here