Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

97 results found

1. An Epilepsy Curtain would be nice for those that tab back ove when something on mute and we get blasted into a seizure cause some one thinks its fun to stream a strobe light

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I want to be able to serve the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and CODA communities, and I am not anywhere near fluent in American Sign Language. The process to set up closed captioning looks confusing, and I would be grateful to receive help to include under-served communities.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I’m speech impaired and a large amount of streaming relies on the streamer communicating with their audience, although typing while gaming is difficult I do think the ability to turn text into speech built in twitch for streamers would allow many streamers like me to produce content other than just gaming, I for one would love to do talk shows with friends about gaming/movies/anime etc but I’m held back because there’s no support for speech impaired streamers on twitch as far as I’m aware.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a option to add a gradient chat name colors for turbo users that's customizable with select colors or custom hex values.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Un metodo para que la gente sorda pueda enterarse de lo que pasa en los streams mejor, sería poner subtitulos o algun método parecido así ayudaría a la gente con esa discapacidad

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My eyesight sucks and I have ADHD and dyslexia, so reading chat is already hard. I have my second monitor set to 200% text scaling just to be able to read it while streaming.

There’s been so many times I’ve missed that different people have chatted because their usernames “blend in” - ie, for whatever reason a lot of people have their names set to that “dingy” teal which doesn’t contrast well. Add lowercase long-ish usernames, and I’m really slowing down to keep track of who’s who. Same for raids, when a bunch of unfamiliar usernames come blazing into chat.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It'd be nice to split the channels that you follow and favorite the ones that are of your friends or people you care about to be able to navigate to their channel easily. Sometimes I want to look at my friends twitch profiles without having to scroll and find them or type out their entire username and make the mistake of mistyping their username.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am a streamer I can't read my chat because I have a disability there needs to be a text to speech program that reads the chat out loud for people with disabilities Preferably something that works with OBS and the majority of streaming software's so streamers with disabilities can communicate with their viewers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you press Control + Space all the UI disappears. Im not sure this is a feature, but it clashes with Control+Command+Space which opens up the Emoji window. Thus, it's impossible to open the emoji window within chat. (MacOS)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I guess a suggestion that I have is being I'm new to this and disabled there wasn't more help in understanding how to get going and getting it up and running

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The editable portion of the chat box contains not just the edit area but a bits button and an emote button. Typing on mobile can be tough and often I want to edit my message before posting to fix typos. After making edits in the middle of the message I often want to go to the end of the message and fix the last word or add something to the message.

The problem? It's very difficult, even if using a stylus, to get the edit caret to the end of the text because the bits button is there.

Since mobile…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Since the new color design I find it really hard to focus (lurking and following my streamers) The dark theme especially is so contrasted that make my eyes hurt, I ended up lurking without even watching the page. I wish there was a better way to setup colors in twitch (not using shades or other addons for various browsers) or even have the option to revert to the old color theme!
    these things should matter more for viewers which make Twitch what it is, streamers won't be affected in any way!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We NEED the option to turn off things we wish not to use or see.

I don't need a daily notification about twitch prime, when i don't have it or even want it.

Turn off "Twitch Suggestions", basically you're entire front page. It's essentially useless to me.

Hide extensions before i enter a stream. Some people litter their screens with extensions and it's a giant turn off, let the viewer decide if we want them up or not. Instead of always being auto on.

I think i'm making my point with what i'm asking for and it's NOT that hard…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A lot of creators on Twitch have had their content. artwork, even brand name, stolen and reused by bots, and malicious users. There is currently no way to report these. I personally have tried multiple ways in the last year to get multiple accounts removed with no success because no department wants to take responsibility for this, and there are hundreds, possibly thousands of accounts that are bot created mimics of streamer accounts. Can we not have an easy way to report these account mimics (many of which are just dormant to possibly be used later for something more malicious).…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. add a new programming category, this way we wouldn't have to program from the category just chatting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. With a big number of streamers appearing on the platform every day, it can be quite challenging and overwhelming to see who is actually online in long list of followed channels.

I would appreciate the possibility to group bunch of followed channels together, for example as "Evening chill".

Then this group of channels will still be in the list of followed channels but in named subgroup. Therefore, I dont have to scroll through infinite number of followed channels to see if any of my "Evening chill" streamers are online.

Users could add multiple groups and change the order of all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be cool when we can remove channels I don't want to see in the recommendations section on the following page.
    I know you can block channels on Start page, but where I don't see them.

I really don't want to see this topless streamers. But I get them recommended all the Time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Different sound channels allow users to adjust various elements, such as game sound, the streamer's microphone, and other notification alerts. There will be a default option for streamers and additional adjustment choices for different sound channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. meraba ben yayın bilgisayarı topladım ama kullanıcı adı alamıyorum "albatroz" diye almaya çalışıyorum ama bir arkadaş almış daha önce ama hiç aktif değil sitede bu konu hakkında ne yapabiliriz teşekkürler.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20.  I have been watching Twitch since around 2014-2015 and it is one of my favorite go to platforms to watch my favorite Content Creators. There are all sorts of great features and options for you to use and explore, but there is one thing I think everyone is over looking.

When watching my favorite content creators personally I love the gameplay and the personality of the creator that makes the stream enjoyable, and that's why I am here. I am more than happy that Creators can listen to their music now without to many consequences because of the way twitch
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?