Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

97 results found

1. Subtítulos de calidad para la comunidad sorda en TWITCH.
    Hasta ahora la web: https://webcaptioner.com/ Era una gran ayuda para poner subtítulos en vivo en los canales, pero por desgracia la van a cerrar, dispone de muchos idiomas, puedes poner y modificar los subtítulos según se acople mejor a tu directo. Es bastante fiel a lo que traduce, incluso si alguna palabra la escribe mal, tiene la opción de poder corregirla y varias cosas más.
    Son muchas las personas sordas que juegan y hacen otros contenidos en Twitch, pero no todos los canales tienen subtítulos y aunque queramos seguir a alguna…

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'm deaf and i'm very blazed to always be like "i hope this streamer added the subtitle addon for his twitch stream"

I always asked to streamer i like to watch "Hey i'm deaf and i would really enjoy understanding what you say in your stream so may be you can think about adding the addon that add auto-subtitle to the stream like in youtube"

I got answered only 1 time, every other stream i watch ignore me, sometime i ask something and say "i'm deaf i cant ear the stream someone can write the answer please" i got answer…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It'd be nice to split the channels that you follow and favorite the ones that are of your friends or people you care about to be able to navigate to their channel easily. Sometimes I want to look at my friends twitch profiles without having to scroll and find them or type out their entire username and make the mistake of mistyping their username.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A lot of creators on Twitch have had their content. artwork, even brand name, stolen and reused by bots, and malicious users. There is currently no way to report these. I personally have tried multiple ways in the last year to get multiple accounts removed with no success because no department wants to take responsibility for this, and there are hundreds, possibly thousands of accounts that are bot created mimics of streamer accounts. Can we not have an easy way to report these account mimics (many of which are just dormant to possibly be used later for something more malicious).…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add a new programming category, this way we wouldn't have to program from the category just chatting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see an option to impliment a means of switching on or off a NSFW filter, which will blur any streams with a SexualTheme tag attached, I am a frequent user of the Art category and with the new update has brought a slew of "artists" out who seemingly have only come to create hentai and I have no interest in any of that, I want to see traditional art, So I feel that if Twitch are allowing the content there should be tools for viewers who do not want to see that content also, There's NSFW…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi everyone
    I suggest create API request to get active twitch drops, like:
    {Company, Name, StartDate, EndDate}
    or something else
    Based on this, developers of client applications will be able to make TwitchDrops notifications based on the preferences of the user or the discord server
    I'm sure it's easy to do and doesn't have any downsides.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I had to google this forum. on the main twitch site I could not find my way here. I seen a million tutorial pages and not one of them I seen had a link that directed me here

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Deveria existir a opção de legenda com varias opções de tradução para quem assistindo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2024 from the Desk of the New Horizens Nation Rights Advocacy Leadership Chair( from 2023.

Facts before the law:

The official world court of Justice; the Number of citizenship requests to join our country is in from the year 2020.

4.5 billion out of 6 billion (eligible to address the World Court of Justice)

275 million from USA.

Sorry twitch executives you have been outvoted and the 100 senators have no say. We have accepted their change of country request. as of 2020

The law requires Verification to be done a certain way for all users.

pure cellphone verification is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With a big number of streamers appearing on the platform every day, it can be quite challenging and overwhelming to see who is actually online in long list of followed channels.

I would appreciate the possibility to group bunch of followed channels together, for example as "Evening chill".

Then this group of channels will still be in the list of followed channels but in named subgroup. Therefore, I dont have to scroll through infinite number of followed channels to see if any of my "Evening chill" streamers are online.

Users could add multiple groups and change the order of all…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use the compact version of the "For You" section.
    I know that you make live channels that I follow be full color when they are live and grayscale when they are offline. I have one channel whose channel icon is black and white and is sometimes difficult to identify if they are online.

I would like to suggest that a purple circle be added around their identifiable profile icon, perhaps with a red dot below it. This would be similar to what is already seen when you are in the streamers channel.

I wonder if this feature might also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be cool when we can remove channels I don't want to see in the recommendations section on the following page.
    I know you can block channels on Start page, but where I don't see them.

I really don't want to see this topless streamers. But I get them recommended all the Time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. make dekstop browser remember the last volume settings

someties it goes to mute or max volume (both are really annoying)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Different sound channels allow users to adjust various elements, such as game sound, the streamer's microphone, and other notification alerts. There will be a default option for streamers and additional adjustment choices for different sound channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have closed captions enabled by default on the twitch website. The captions display on videos when I'm watching from the mobile app (iOS), but it is currently not possible to access the settings or toggle captions on/off.

This is a problem because I don't need captions on for every video, and they often cover important parts of the video on smaller screen sizes.

Ideally, I would love to be able to change text size, color, opacity, and placement on the screen in mobile view like I can on desktop. It would be even better if I could choose to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. meraba ben yayın bilgisayarı topladım ama kullanıcı adı alamıyorum "albatroz" diye almaya çalışıyorum ama bir arkadaş almış daha önce ama hiç aktif değil sitede bu konu hakkında ne yapabiliriz teşekkürler.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19.  I have been watching Twitch since around 2014-2015 and it is one of my favorite go to platforms to watch my favorite Content Creators. There are all sorts of great features and options for you to use and explore, but there is one thing I think everyone is over looking.

When watching my favorite content creators personally I love the gameplay and the personality of the creator that makes the stream enjoyable, and that's why I am here. I am more than happy that Creators can listen to their music now without to many consequences because of the way twitch
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Closed captions should be a built in feature across all of Twitch. CC should also have the ability to be shared on other collab Twitch streams for deaf streamers to see what others are saying.

ADDITIONALLY:

Many deaf and hard of hearing people that watch streams, play video games and even want to stream feel discouraged to stream because they can’t communicate with others efficiently.

There’s a new software called E-nterpreters made specifically for deaf gamers to communicate with others. E-interpreters is a gaming tool to convert voice calls into sign language to ensure deaf and hard of hearing players…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?