Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

User Accessibility

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

User Accessibility

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

41 results found

1. wann geht der twitch support wieder an seine arbeit...denn seit ca. einem jahr wurde ein streamer 134 male reportet wegen Nutzung von user btos sowie follower bots jeden tag jeden monat..man hat ihn auf seinem lice stream reportet und man hat tickets bei support eröffnet und innerhalb von ein paar sekunden kommt von twitch eine bots nachricht mit der begründung das es keinen verstoß geben würde..daher meine frage wann geht der twitch support an die arbeit und liest die reports durch die zugeschickt werden...man kann jemanden melden wo man einen melden kann aber seitens twitch passiert in der hinsicht rein…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Green screen feature doesn't work i've heard that the chroma key has been taken off if possible could get it back not only that my streams will end by themselves theres a lot of bugs that i have personally experienced but those 2 itself are my biggest concerns i bought a green screen set up so i could use it on this platform but the effects doesnt work at all like i dont even have chroma key but i see a few people have it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. After accidentally typing in an old email verification email, your system repeatedly tried to enter the code as I was entering it, forcing me to reset my password.

I get that whoever programmed the 6 box interface worked hard, but...could I just have a submit button? Otherwise, you're going to need to program around that issue and give users...8-ish attempts to enter that code, or people are going to keep having to reset passwords needlessly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. , if an issue isent an option you cant report anything or get support. have a live team of support staff.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, UI appearance preferences such as Dark Mode and Chat Appearance settings are lost when you change browsers, change computers, clear out your cookies and site data, restore from a backup, or other common interruptions/changes happen.

Less critical but still annoying, you also lose your favorite/most recently used emotes and have to search for them again.

This is tedious and frustrating and wholly unnecessary, since so many similar settings are stored perfectly in the account itself, such as Stream Manager layout.

Thank you :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disney Plus's new ad for Percy Jackson showed on my PC on Opera GX browser as a kid's face with a dark rainy background, with constant flashing and zooming closer, with a loud choppy/interrupted voiced soundtrack. I have had NON-photosensitive epilepsy since I was 7, but I am also neurodivergent and have sensory processing disorder, and this was way too much. It's not the channel's fault. It should be your responsibility to make sure ads that you approve, that make Twitch money, function properly on popular browsers. I was not using any extensions that affect video playback or ads and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As of today, notifications stopped to load properly in Opera, and I can't redeem TTS with channel points.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi,

I'm wanting to be a twitch streamer (Maybe) and I want help making a decision with twitch expertise and advice, Having a confidential service would help me to be open and gather the necessary pro's and con's of being a streamer, because safety is very important.

The Idea I had was Twitch having a confidential number or email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello everyone,

I think an improvement in the user view could take place. That he can personalize the interface (as a moderator can do) to for example change the location of the chat (left instead of right) hide unwanted displays (suggestion, what other viewers are watching, list of channels followed).

Possibly be able to classify these streamers by category, favorites etc.

I hope others share the same opinion as me.

Best regards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Блокирал съм абонат, но ми се натрапва и трябва да го виждам всеки път когато пусна вашият сайт, пълен с бъгове, не мога да напиша едно нормално оплакване защото нямате категория за блокирани абонати. Дори менюто ви е бъгаво в което вписах заглавието на това предложение ( знакът Х стои в десният край на лентата за писане и закрива думите). Но по същество, блокираният от мен абонат ми се натрапва и постоянно трябва да гледам видеата му, показва ми че е блокиран, но явно това нищо не значи за вашият бъгав сайт. Абонатът се казва Aethelthryth и тъй като е…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When Using the twitch app on iOS, the player either plays vertically or horizontally. However, when I plug my power cord in to charge my phone, I can't rotate my phone 180 degrees to keep player and chat in view. Player flips horizontally and doesn't show chat. Would be nice for player and chat to show when phone is flipped 180 degrees that the player and chat shows the vertical player layout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You are responsible for making reports about your servers and accounts ****** with illegally esp if ppl did stuff to hijack a stream an exploit etc disabled age blind ppl. Quicker ways for ppl with disabilities to have people suspended for exploitation for entertainment etc when ppl don't have consent to profit off them shittin on mental etc health an slandering it for profit as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 한국 시각장애인입니다. 아이폰 보이스오버로 채팅을 안 읽어줍니다. USER 관리 메뉴만 뜨고 안 읽는데, 테스트 하시고, 접근성 수정 부탁합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Basically, when reading the Twitch chat with the voiceover, it keeps saying double tap to show user actions, and it became very inaccessible

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't know what window width Twitch imagines as a minimum, but it's clearly wider than my window width, as chat and the chat menu do NOT display on a channel page unless I maximize my window. This is utterly insane in 2023. The chat menu must ALWAYS show, no matter how narrow the window. I will not say how wide my window is, because my entire point is that it should not matter. The inventor of the WWW, Tim Berners-Lee, intended it to be device independent. That means that everything on the page should be accessible regardless of window…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The way Twitch is currently set up, most people with moderate to severe disability(s) are entirely unable to join the community of streamers on equal ground. Forget Partner; just getting to Affiliate is a wall that not all of us have the equipment to climb over.

On top of that, streamers have to choose either putting tags related to their games OR to their identity and community markers; am I putting "autistic" or "CC" or "hard of hearing" or "disabled or "nonbinary" or - or- or - OR.

There's no consideration for this, for the many of us who are…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If the browser zoom level is changed , chat scrolling doesn't work.

The chat keeps saying "Chat paused due to scroll" when I haven't scrolled anything.

Whatever you're using to detect whether the chat has scrolled isn't taking into account the browser zoom level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Many people think "closed captions" and subtitles are the same; they aren't.

CC denotes who is speaking (for ex: "Albert: I think it's rather nice out!").

Subtitles only show what is being said (for ex: "I think it's rather nice out!").

It might not be a big deal to most, but if you're deaf, this is huge. It's literally the difference between something easy to follow (actual CC) versus realtime subtitles that might not even accurately represent what's being said.

I know streaming isn't movie making, but imagine watching, say, The Witcher with the sound turned off, but with…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Browser scrollbar is 99% invisible and 1 pixel width.. pretty bad UX for everyone, especially if you have bad eye sight or not ultra accurate mouse hand coordination, but i guess twitch doesnt care about that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am attempting to report a bug with closed captions. I can not find a way to do it. A report bug other, fill in the field would have saved me about a half hour at this point. I am watching the rerun of critical role and the closed captions are gibberish. They work fine for the 7pm run and not the 12am run. It has been this way for atleast 3 weeks.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?