Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

IRL Events and Merch

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

IRL Events and Merch

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

16 results found

1. 106 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring TwitchCon EU to the UK?

An event within the UK would be pretty awesome, there is the EXCEL Centre in London or Birmingham has the National Exhibition Centre(NEC) which are potential venues, both have great international links with airports being onsite in the case of the NEC or within 15 minutes in the case of the EXCEL.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give your Artists and Makers & Crafters an opportunity to set up a booth at TwitchCon to sell their merch and meet their communities! Logistically, it would have to be open to those who are legit business owners and have insurance to cover events, but many of us earn our living like this and are used to these rules. Show your artistic communities that you see them and hear them and support them!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TwitchCon EU  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it possible to pay with other app's like Ideal or Paypal.... because in the Netherlands we mostly don't use creditcard. I can't buy a ticket now because i dont own a creditcard, i need to apply for one but you need to pay a fee for that and apply for one to do that only for twitchcon is kinda waste of money.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think its the best place to be at summer time everyone is going to feel amazing traveling in Greece they can have few days of vacation and get a nice tan :)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think as it stands, the announcement of dates in February is very short notice, particularly for those who work and need to get time off. By the time February comes around and the dates are usually announced - it's extremely difficult to get time off, particularly in July throughout the summer holidays.

I would even consider moving Twitchcon to June. With the age limit for the event being 16+ having it during the school holidays results in increased costs, difficulty in getting time off and a much busier area around the venue. A month earlier would still allow for…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello, I was wondering about the age requirement of twitchcon Amsterdam, why does it start from the age of 16 and above when conventions done by you prior to this one didn’t have this requirement? There are plenty of people between the ages of 13 and 15 that enjoy watching twitch and would love to experience the convention, including my 14 year old friend from America that was willing to go through the hassle of getting to Amsterdam to meet me and go to twitchcon until we saw the unnecessary requirement. They would have come with their mother and it…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitchcon is a global gathering of streamers, creators and twitch enthusiast. As such it will make it easier to break ice to print the country of origin's flag onto everyone's badge.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear Twitchcon.

I know writing this won’t change anything. But I’d still like to voice my opinion of your choice to have Twitchcon in Paris next year.

Paris, as you know, is one of the, if not THE, most expensive city in the world. Which is why it has surprised me and still surprises me that you have chosen to have Twitchcon there next year, taken that we are having a massive economical crisis in Europe because of the war in Ukraine.

I would love to go to Paris for Twitchcon if it was any other time. But for me…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring twitchcon EU to the uk. I think it would be good for uk streamers because it would be easier to get to rather than flying all the way to another country for it and I would recommend having the event at either Birmingham, London, Liverpool or Manchester because they are some of the biggest cities in the uk and they are loads of big venues to have the event and generally it will be good for fans in the uk because they will have the chance to go and meet their favourites streamers and meet other people and make…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think England get tons of twitchcon event so I think Scotland should to in Edinburgh or Glasgow

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It's not really an idea , but more like a suggestion.
    till nowadays , some friends of mine are still getting shoot with rubber bullets during the protests in Paris . I really don't see the point of making a TwitchCon in a place which is still not safe for people to go around and when a city stilll have that kind of difficulties TwitchCon should have considered that at first , our safety and some respect for a city (and a country) that have daily riots.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. please make it possible for twitchcon in israel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. so being someone in the deep south west of the uk the usual spots like London and Manchester are 5 hours away. As much as i would love to go to them it is impossible as i cant get a flight there or drive there. therefore i feel having a bit closer to home would be very useful and appreciated. i understand this may leave people in the same situation as me but maybe it can be put in between where i am and london so its an equally long journey. either way one day i just wanna have the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?