Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

IRL Events and Merch

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

IRL Events and Merch

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

13 results found

1. About 4 years ago, I bought a Glitch Emote Snapback (ASIN: B074LZDJ23) on Amazon DE. Since then, it has been my go-to cap for everyday things.
    However, the colors are slowly fading, and I'd like to buy this cap again, but it has sadly been discontinued by Twitch.

Additionally, the new models (in this case, the Offset Cap (ASIN: B08CXFPKRR)) are uncomfortably tight and cannot be adjusted to the same size.
    Please return the old model to the EU Loot Cave.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Merch  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be a great idea to provide all attendees with a "NightCap" drink cover scrunchie in their TwitchCon grab bag! Its an accessory but also provides people with a safe way to protect their drinks when out at public venues.

Keep everyone safe. One drink at a time.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Merch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am gunna be blunt, folks. What in gods name is going on with your merchandising?

You literally have one of, if not the most recognizable names and logos in all of gaming, and you hide your merchandising behind a menu and a click which, by the way, "Loot Cave"? Are you serious? Someone should fire whoever decided name it anything but "Shop." A term like "loot cave" makes people think of greasy nerds who have not left the basement. And sure, some of us (me included) can fall into that category, but do you think the hundreds of thousands…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Twitch Hit Tee" but in the signature Twitch purple.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Partnered Streamers get access to the "Merch by Amazon" program which allows us to have our merch easily integrated on Amazon's site. This, however, is not easily visible to our viewers/community.

It would be incredible to have this Amazon merch be better integrated through Twitch so that viewers can easily find all the Twitch merch through our Home page and also have Twitch be more integrated as a whole with Amazon.

Bonus points if our Twitch Subscribers could get slight discounts when purchasing through the site with maybe Discounts at (5% for Tier 1, 10% for Tier 2, 20% for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently the value a Viewer gets from a subscription, is the attention from the streamer and the access to more emotes and to be able to chat in sub mode. I believe that Viewers who have been subscribed for a certain amount of time should be rewarded for their patronage by introducing some branded "swag" (swag refers to merchandise ) they receive to their doorstep. Sending out a letter that contains some stickers with the channels name on it and some twitch stickers will incentivise Viewers to subscribe for a long amount of time ! Creating revisions of these stickers…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Will there be a Stream Merch Shop where you could pay with bits for example? Could be more convenient than sourcing it out.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Idea for Merchandise store the Mighty Mug Twitch edition.

You ever seen streamers spill there drink on there keyboard or mouse? and the whole stream will be down due to broken hardware? of one simple human error movement while gaming an not paying attestation on what's on your desk. well if Twitch decides to Create there own version of the non spilling Mighty Mug, nobody on live streams gonna have the issue of spilling there drink while it sits next to them or is it hot coffee or a cold drink and not to worry about hitting your Drink while…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Merch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So, remember when you were a kid and you'd go to the newsagents and see like a sheet of lots of little stickers? My idea is basically to offer users the option to purchase a "sheet of emotes".
    Stay with me here.

I see a lot of emotes that I love on channels that I don't really care for or watch enough to want to subscribe to. I can't justify to myself paying $5 a month to a channel I don't watch just so I can use their emotes in the chat/discord of a channel I do watch.
    So my…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. With the release of Bits I thought it would be a cool system for Partnered streamers to use their donated bits as a form of currency or have the option to cash them out. So I can either use X amount of Bits to get a Twitch hoodie or Cash out X amount.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What if there was a toys to life campaign where you can purchase small models of partnered streamers or a famous emote from them that you can scan on twitch app, and then you get special perks and some bits to spend. I wonder if doing what amiibo's do can be possible for a website?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey! i've been around twitch for about two and a half years and i was there when bleedPurple became a global emote. I really like the emote and thought it would go great on a shirt! so i made a concept of it and showed it to some of my friends on twitch and they said they love it and would totally buy it! i think that a bleedPurple shirt would be a great addition to the community swag. maybe just make a teespring campaign or put it in the actual store! but i would love to see this made…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Merch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I bought Twitch Tshirts back in the day when the color scene was light blue, instead of the current purple. I would like to buy light blue shirt again, because the old one has a bit worn out. Its those blue crisis shirts that profits went to charity, but it would not need to be exactly same like that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?