Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

IRL Events and Merch

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

IRL Events and Merch

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

74 results found

1. Twitchcon is a global gathering of streamers, creators and twitch enthusiast. As such it will make it easier to break ice to print the country of origin's flag onto everyone's badge.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A separate wristband you can choose to wear or a color tab added to the event wristband to show personal levels of comfort. Green means you can approach, shake hands, etc. Red means not comfortable with any kind of physical touch or close contact.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TwitchCon NA  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. just woundring if twitch con comes to florida

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. please make it possible for twitchcon in israel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Partnered Streamers get access to the "Merch by Amazon" program which allows us to have our merch easily integrated on Amazon's site. This, however, is not easily visible to our viewers/community.

It would be incredible to have this Amazon merch be better integrated through Twitch so that viewers can easily find all the Twitch merch through our Home page and also have Twitch be more integrated as a whole with Amazon.

Bonus points if our Twitch Subscribers could get slight discounts when purchasing through the site with maybe Discounts at (5% for Tier 1, 10% for Tier 2, 20% for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Merch  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With all the recent shooting incidents in the US, please consider improving the security and safety around long lines that form near entrances/exits where people are most vulnerable. I think one way we can improve the safety of everyone is to use some sort of marker in lines (similar to the markers used in lines during Covid) that create spacing between people. It will help prevent crowding and pileups in the event that people need to disperse quickly. I also suggest placing security and law enforcement personnel near lines to monitor for suspicious activity. Thank you.

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello, I was wondering about the age requirement of twitchcon Amsterdam, why does it start from the age of 16 and above when conventions done by you prior to this one didn’t have this requirement? There are plenty of people between the ages of 13 and 15 that enjoy watching twitch and would love to experience the convention, including my 14 year old friend from America that was willing to go through the hassle of getting to Amsterdam to meet me and go to twitchcon until we saw the unnecessary requirement. They would have come with their mother and it…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TwitchCon EU  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it possible to pay with other app's like Ideal or Paypal.... because in the Netherlands we mostly don't use creditcard. I can't buy a ticket now because i dont own a creditcard, i need to apply for one but you need to pay a fee for that and apply for one to do that only for twitchcon is kinda waste of money.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  TwitchCon EU  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have found no solid way to contact any person relating to TwitchCon. On their own webpage, they encourage to message on their Twitter page, which results in no answers returned. None. I was advised to contact Twitch devs, Twitch Support, and many more departments with no success in resolving this issue.

I was bombarded with dropdown menus with topics that do NOT relate to anything I need assistance with, and when I find myself finally talking with a real human being, they constantly tell me it is the wrong department (probably because none of their selections fit what I…

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to have a Twitch Con in Chicago at the Rosemont Convention Center

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently the value a Viewer gets from a subscription, is the attention from the streamer and the access to more emotes and to be able to chat in sub mode. I believe that Viewers who have been subscribed for a certain amount of time should be rewarded for their patronage by introducing some branded "swag" (swag refers to merchandise ) they receive to their doorstep. Sending out a letter that contains some stickers with the channels name on it and some twitch stickers will incentivise Viewers to subscribe for a long amount of time ! Creating revisions of these stickers…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I was in middle school there was this trip where was included in the price, hotels, attractions, travel, ect.

It would be GREAT if twitch would host trips throughout the year, maybe a bunch of streamers can get on this package, and twitch can host a large meetup with maybe the bigger streamers who want to go so everyone can stream, have fun, relax, and meet people.

Maybe twitch can group folks up and give them a streaming backpack as well to go off and stream some stuff in a group.

hooray!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The last twitch con I was at (2019), TwitchCon had a stage for music performances outside but it was not organized or advertised as well.

The music category has grown tremendously, so it would be amazing if there was a more organized time for the music community to be able to show off their talent or get to meet up together. Although there was Twitch Sings, they are a completely different community.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring TwitchCon EU to the UK?

An event within the UK would be pretty awesome, there is the EXCEL Centre in London or Birmingham has the National Exhibition Centre(NEC) which are potential venues, both have great international links with airports being onsite in the case of the NEC or within 15 minutes in the case of the EXCEL.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Support shrugged me off to here, and general category is locked, so this is some issues regarding the recent Participation Ceremony

Here's a link to the recent VoD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/885370340 and this is a quick list of some potential issues:

00:17:45 to 00:19:19 - 1st clip segment - No attribution.
    00:37:25 - Most Raids - You gave the award to a bot.
    00:43:18 to 00:44:22 - 2nd clip segment - No attribution.
    00:51:20 to 00:52:35 - 3rd clip segment - No attribution.
    01:06:04 to 01:07:13 - 4th clip segment - No attribution.
    01:07:55 to 01:08:14 - Barry's audio - Fault on…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Will there be a Stream Merch Shop where you could pay with bits for example? Could be more convenient than sourcing it out.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I Thought Of A Idea It would be cool if every year Twitch handed out a golden Kappa award at Twitch con to a streamer who has raised money for charity or done a good deed as a way of Twitch saying congratulations on doing a good deed

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Not sure how far this will go up but a road race (cosplay theme, whatever) would be a great addition to twitchcon. Inspires a healthy lifestyle, friendly competition- all that jazz. Think it over. Plenty of companies who’d jump at the opportunity to put on a cool event.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. At TC you have your premium perks for Affiliates and Partners. People who gift subs are supporting not only their favorite streamer, but Twitch as well.

I don't know the metrics on gift subs, so I couldn't say if a perk should start at 100 gifts, 500 gifts, 1000 gifts or if it should be tiered, but it would be nice to do something for sub gifters.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?