Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. I am an editor on another steamer's dashboard and I occasionally start Reruns on his channel on days when he has let me know he can't make it for whatever reason (travelling, sick etc.). It would be great if I could search or filter the channel Highlight videos so that I don't have to spend ages scrolling through the endless list looking for a video created months ago.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've noticed some of the content creators (Like gamers for example) are moving to twitch due to censorship & demonetization against inappropriate videos. (Like gameplay videos with FPS stuff) And like me, there are some content creators who don't broadcast that much but rather upload videos/clips to twitch. So I was wondering if you can be fair to twitch uploaders by adding a second option to join twitch affiliates or partnerships for twitch uploaders. Plz add this, the twitch uploaders depend on you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I propose a multi-month paid/organic sub widget! Currently in our dashboard for Partner Plus we can see there are multi-month subscriptions that are paid but no other details. The only detail we get are on our stream manager when it happens but most streamers will never remember to put that in an excel sheet. For example, we had 70 points as soon as the first of the month started for Partner Plus. Those have to be multi-month subs. However, streamers have no visibility as to how long they last. Was that a 3-month, 6-month or year sub? When do they…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I love the new "viewer choose the image/sound" feature but I would prefer if I could choose which alerts allow it to be triggered!

Ex.: Have it being triggered only for 6 and 12 months as a special reward for reaching the milestone OR have it triggered after a certain amount of months has been reached

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. we dont have alert when we cant have obs because of streaming on a ps5

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

6. I would like to keep playing a video throughout the hype train informing people that I am on the hype train.
    For example, we want viewers to enjoy the viewer hype train by continuing to play the animation of the train running during the hype train.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the new Twitch Alerts, it seems that the only option is to have the alert sound play, and then the TTS play. This can needlessly prolong the notification and take away from the experience.

I would like to have the ability to have the TTS start as soon as notification sound starts, so that it can speak over top of the sound.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When filtering the Activity Feed to Alerts, mods are greeted with a grey box and mods can't access the control for Twitch Alerts. Allowing this will help the streamer not worry about Hype Chats or other nefarious actions from showing on the stream

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi,

Many channels have a trusted moderator that manage more than the chat (others mods,vips, channel points, extensions, ...).

Some channels belongs to two or more streamers.

But actually, there is no other way than sharing an account to give owner rights (which is not a good thing to do).

Please create an admin role with the same rights as the channel owner except access to payment info (bank account) and kick/ban/delete the owner.

Or, but it's more work, the ability to create custom roles with all the different parameters (it's a bonus, admin role will be enough to fill…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is it possible for Korea to change the settlement amount to 50 dollars someday? Also, what is going on with the payment method?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hey Twitch Community and Twitch Team,

i edit videos for some streamers. There the problem often arises that you cannot easily make the stream highlights available for download because the maximum upload size via e-mail, Discord etc. is sometimes not nearly sufficient. Another problem with some cloud services is that larger uploads can only be made after completing a subscription. This means it often quickly complicates the video's by editing the streamer's videos difficult.
    Also, some streamers have the problem of a person who only admits the role of editor to edit videos, because they have a lot of rights.…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Another tier that is between affiliate and partner that is !FOLLOWER! based to give some sort of recognition to smaller streamers who have grown.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ich habe das Problem das einige Achievements nicht wirklich funktionieren
    wie z.b.

It's happening - Beginne deinen ersten Stream. (4 Tage schon gestreamt)

Musterschüler - Erkunde dein Dashboard.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To need 1 average viewer to enable subs because its hard to get 3 average viewers when you have a lot of followerss

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Let the option to start over Affiliate onboarding be easily accessible through any part of the process. I made a mistake with tax info and now its been months since I've been able to do anything about. Twitch Support says there is a 'Start Over' button on the Affiliate Onboarding page but therE is no such thing at the time of me typing this!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have an optional tick box to send out a notification (or email) to followers/subs if you cancel/update a scheduled stream on the new in-built schedule. Allow followers/subs to turn on/off this feature in their notifications.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I really do not like how the Raid Channels menu is, I don't want to just have a list of 5 channels from the list, I want to be able to see a full complete list of channels I follow, and have a seperate tab for searching other online streamers just by using the search function. I have to always navigate back to my channel page just to see a proper full list of channels I'm looking to raid after a stream that are online from either friends or other people I've never seen before.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd love it if we have up to 4 streamers streaming in chat, and combining their audience to come and chat with all of them. This way it's an option to stream with a friend. I make art, but my friend's game!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I was hit with a copyright violation for Long Ride Home (Extended) by O7W, which Epic claimed was created by A.I.

U.S. courts have ruled that A.I. created media cannot be copyrighted.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have some channel point rewards that trigger a webm video to play, but they almost never work on the first redemption. I'm unable to preload the assets using custom HTML (the line of code gets deleted upon saving changes) so my only option is to send a test alert for each one after i start OBS, before starting stream.

Using a webm video and a separate mp3 for audio will trigger the audio but not the video on first redemption.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?