New Creator Dashboard

New Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Put smaller streamers on the front page more. Bigger streamers dont need the promotion as they have there following anyway.

17 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give console streamers that don't use a pc and rather use the twitch app on their console the opportunity to add overlays, follow/sub alerts, the ability to use green screen, and have on screen donation alerts using the stream manager. As a console streamer looking to upgrade their pc it would be amazing to see this feature as streams that have overlays and more features present tend to look more professional and achieve better viewership

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I received a e-mail saying "the payout failed", so i try to follow the e-mail instructions:
    "Please login to your Payout Preferences and edit your details to correct this error.
    If you are a Twitch Affiliate, follow these instructions:
    Head over to the Settings tab of your live dashboard
    Click Change Payout Method
    Correct your payout information"

But! My dashboard don't have the option Change Payout Method!
    I check with other streamers and they have the option! Why i don't have???

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want some new ranks on my stream, i like to have admin and supporter. I really hope you guys will look in my idea.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hace mas de una semana que publique mi emote para el canal de twitch y sigue pendiente, me gustaria saber el tiempo aproximado que se estima porque otros streamers se lo aceptaron en el dia o maximo una semana.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enviei os três emotes para a Twitch tem já um tempo e eles ficam constantemente no modelo "pendente" para a provável analise que não ocorre, qual seria o tempo estimado para ocorrer essa analise?

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make the dashboard available in the desktop app again, or its own app, instead of opening it in your browser, because it's more convenient. It's a lot better to be able to use a browser while still being able to see the creator dashboard.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I have idea to create rating system for acquired achievements that can promote new streamers with new potential viewers and followers. With each level each streamer have oppotunity to upgrade their auditory. That can motivate new streamers for making more and more streams more often then now)

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hello!
    I recently received affiliate status, however during the onboarding portion, the Royalty Tax link doesn't work & gives me the below:

"We are sorry!
    An error occurred when we tried to process your request.
    Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience."

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Existe algún problema por que no me corresponde la media de espectadores en ocasiones he tenido hasta 14 personas y siempre mas de 3,retrasmito de lunes a sábado y entre 1 hora mínimo y hasta 3 o 4 depende el día o incluso mas,espero que todo esto sea un fallo por la gran cantidad de gente que retrasmite en estos momentos y que se resuelva lo antes posible; saludos

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I like that we can view our previous payouts and that we can see what we have earned within certain periods, however, I would love to have a section that will show us how much we have earned since the last payout and how many days are left until the next threshold for payout. I dislike having to do the math on my own and wondering if I am really going to get paid the amount I see on my channel analytics. Honestly, the lack of ability to check your balance in a simple way has bugged me for a…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The new dashboard is great, but it's missing the access to most of the things that are down the left-hand side of the old dashboard (Channel Analytics, Stream Summary, Affiliate/Partner Settings, Mod Settings, Role Settings, etc.) Will these things be added in or be accessible from somewhere else?

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. hola equipo directivo de twitch,tengo un problema relacionado con el panel de la media de espectadoras,el problema es que no se me actualiza la media y necesito urgentemente ayuda de su parte, muchas gracias por su atencion

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. No se me ha notificado por audio de la nueva suscripción y tampoco en el chat. No se ha registrado en el registro de streamlabs pero si en twitch.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Maybe by using the raid channel/Host a channel buttons we can have a tab where we have the CHOICE to raid people from our follower list AND a tab to choose from people that are streaming the same category as us that we don't necessarily follow.

This way we can host other viewers that are streaming the same thing as us and reach out to communities of the same size.

If we can only host/raid people we follow, the potential for growth stagnates.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  0 comments  ·  Stream Manager (New)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. llevo casi 1 mes con el logro del afiliado completado y cuando le doy a comenzar me sale "Lo sentimos. A no ser que tengas una máquina del tiempo, ese contenido no está disponible." ... AYUDA :c

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In the old layout, there was a "Followers" link at the top of a channel's homepage. To list my followers now, it seems like I need to go to Dashboard -> Preferences -> Channel and scroll waaay down to get a clunky list that I need to scroll waaay down to get an overview of all followers.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 Day boost for an hour for every week, or feature a Streamer with under 25 followers That Streams Often during Prime time streaming every week.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?