Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1261 results found

1. Having something along the lines of https://www.twitchdatabase.com/roles integrated within either our account settings or another type of search functionality to see where we have certain roles assigned to us. A notification would be nice as well via e-mail or notifications ping on the site.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hello everyone, I'm playing 2 games on my broadcast. After exiting the 1st game, when entering the 2nd game from OBS, I change the category and make the 2nd game, but it seems to have changed only in the live broadcast, but after the broadcast is closed, I seem to have played only one game, so the 2nd game seems unplayed, the sections part does not come out. I would be grateful if you could.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ich hatte mehr als 5 eindeutige Chater im Stream aber habe das Achievements (Erreiche deine Community) nicht erhalten

Ich Streame jeden Tag mehr als 8 Stunden mit mindestens 2-3 Zuschauern und Versuche mein bestes.

Könnte das Twitch Team Mal darüber schauen, bin bestimmt nicht der einzige mit diesem Problem

Ich danke dem Twitch Team schonmal im voraus

Lg

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let's face it: Twitch roles are totally broken. So getting straight to the point, here are how i think roles should be, and what roles we need. Starting with existing roles:

-VIP-
    Nothing really needs change.

-Artist-
    Can change emotes. Nothing crazy lol.

-Editors-
    They are WAAAAY too overpowered, i think they should merge with other roles, they can literally change your entire stream info, play ads, it's ridiculous, but i think they should also have their own role, they can still change the title / category etc. but they can't do the any of the advanced stuff (ads, no…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I got this error code and I'm not sure how to fix it. I was able to get to the last step but it wouldn't let me toggle on the “Show on Stream” button.

Failed to establish your outgoing audio/video connection.
    We're having trouble sending your audio and video to Twitch. Other participants may not be able to see or hear you. Your connection could not be established.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Guest Star  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Just about every time I livestream on Twitch I will lag when using my El Gato and OBS. Both are up to date. When I livestream on another website on YouTube, they both work perfectly fine without any lag. What is happening?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now after every stream, Twitch is showing you recommended games that could stream well for you. I really like this, but I would like to see it more in depth. Currently, at the end of a stream Twitch says game name Average Viewers|Channel: 11, Average channels: 549, Estimated Pos. on Browse Page 10"

I would like to see something similar to this, but on a personal level, related only to my stream. So, then I can compare the games that I play to each other and make a decision to either continue playing a game or drop it and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Role Manger Last Modified column should be in ISO 8601 Datetime, and not as a text. It is impossible to know when exactly an VIP was given for somebody in case, I give VIPs for a certain time to somebody (like for 15 Months).

Actual:

Under 1 Month it is days, what kind of ok is: 21 days
    Over 1 Month but below 1 year it is like 7 months ago. What is not the best because it could be 1th of december or 31th of december.
    Over 1 year: last year - what is the worst to tell when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pre Twitch accounts aka those of us who were forced to join Twitch after the take over of Justin.tv We should be given priority over those who are not as tenured as us in stream ranks as well as perks, and a mentor status badge to differentiate us from those who never even had an account until about 2012... This used to be called Voiced. Those of us who have accounts that are OG should have more privileges over those who don't in terms of ranking on the overall page, easier time to partner, as well as more unique advertisements…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new category suggestions are difficult to read or unreadable. We are given 2 numbers XX:YY with no indication of what those numbers represent. The 2nd number appears to always be a 1 and the first number varies. But when trying to make a decision, is a low first number good, for example, 1:1, or are we looking for a high first number good, for example, 100:1?

At the end of the block is a link to get "more information", but its false. The link just takes you to a general information page for the entire Analytics page, which has…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have 'Just Chatting' as the excluded category for publishing VODs automatically and it still published the VOD where the entire content was "Just Chatting".

Something didn't work right and I got a huge copywrite warning and a heart attack as a result. Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Just curious if it does have a record of date what you acheived along your way on twitch?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A limited moderator role could be used to, for example, provide temporary access to trusted members of the community, for a given game/topic, to perform simple/limited tasks such as flagging messages as spoilers/backseating.

There may be other uses for a limited moderation role, but this is the primary one I can think of.

I have seen some similar ideas in regard to this type of content; however, I am seeing none that I feel realistically address the problem of chatters who are unable or unwilling to self-moderate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to restart progress for streaming goals. For people who got bot spammed or don't have as much followers as they used to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I was very surprised to find out that the only way a broadcaster can add or remove someone as an editor is via the dashboard.

I would like to see a chat command for broadcasters in future called /editor [username], so it can act as an add/remove feature, just like /mod [username] as an example.

I feel this can be potentially handy and important for streamers who may be limited on devices and cannot access the dashboard as easily, such as console exclusive streamers (a relative of mine is in this boat as I am currently making this suggestion) but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. my channel is now stuck in rerun mode because of this new update how dare you now things are worse once again twitch has screwed me i dont trust twitch anymore

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have noticed for a while that when I review the average amount of viewers on my streams, the one place it matters gets it wrong over and over again.

My average viewers on Overview will always have a lower number than my Stream Summary. Where are my Summary will list a higher number. Given that they're reviewing the same statistics its very confusing and disheartening to see numbers being lowered again and again.

It makes me question which one is the Correct calculation. As well as if it affecting my ability to reach Partner.

Examples: Last stream Overview said…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This seems to be the return of a bug that was previously noted here and closed. I can't seem to follow or unfollow anyone and from what I've tested other actions in my settings are also unavailable. It doesn't give me an explanation beyond "something went wrong. Try again later."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?