Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Existe algún problema por que no me corresponde la media de espectadores en ocasiones he tenido hasta 14 personas y siempre mas de 3,retrasmito de lunes a sábado y entre 1 hora mínimo y hasta 3 o 4 depende el día o incluso mas,espero que todo esto sea un fallo por la gran cantidad de gente que retrasmite en estos momentos y que se resuelva lo antes posible; saludos

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm sick of trying to ban people on my channel and they can still access my channel, and Do something about Bot Promoters, I'm sick of seeing the message everyday "Wanna become famous? Buy followers, primes and veiwers on *** (Followinbot.com)!

This is Harassment....

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i can't get channel points why??

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I received a e-mail saying "the payout failed", so i try to follow the e-mail instructions:
    "Please login to your Payout Preferences and edit your details to correct this error.
    If you are a Twitch Affiliate, follow these instructions:
    Head over to the Settings tab of your live dashboard
    Click Change Payout Method
    Correct your payout information"

But! My dashboard don't have the option Change Payout Method!
    I check with other streamers and they have the option! Why i don't have???

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For an extension I think a lot of small streams that stream of there console would appreciate a music extension that would just play music for the viewers to listen to.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. hola equipo directivo de twitch,tengo un problema relacionado con el panel de la media de espectadoras,el problema es que no se me actualiza la media y necesito urgentemente ayuda de su parte, muchas gracias por su atencion

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In Stream Summary, Average Viewers & Max Viewers is always showing 0 & 1 respectively. How it could be possible, when my Unique Viewers & Live Views always shows nearly 10. It is unacceptable & not understandable. Average Viewers & Max Viewers is showing Wrong Inaccurate Information. Please Correct it

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Give console streamers that don't use a pc and rather use the twitch app on their console the opportunity to add overlays, follow/sub alerts, the ability to use green screen, and have on screen donation alerts using the stream manager. As a console streamer looking to upgrade their pc it would be amazing to see this feature as streams that have overlays and more features present tend to look more professional and achieve better viewership

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hace mas de una semana que publique mi emote para el canal de twitch y sigue pendiente, me gustaria saber el tiempo aproximado que se estima porque otros streamers se lo aceptaron en el dia o maximo una semana.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Twitch says I've made affiliate. I filled out the the tax form thing and still don't have a subscription button? System says my info doesn't match but it does. What now?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I like that we can view our previous payouts and that we can see what we have earned within certain periods, however, I would love to have a section that will show us how much we have earned since the last payout and how many days are left until the next threshold for payout. I dislike having to do the math on my own and wondering if I am really going to get paid the amount I see on my channel analytics. Honestly, the lack of ability to check your balance in a simple way has bugged me for a…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yo tengo 56 y cuando voy a los logros me dice que tengo 47 y esto me pasa hace muchisimo tiempo y hoy probe seguirme con otra cuenta y me aumenta los seguidores pero en todos los lugares me pone que tengo 47 seguidores
    Gracias!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. crear un apartado donde se pueda ayudar a crecer a los streamers pequeños

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm a casual streamer who streams without a microphone. I personally like to watch streams with no vocal commentary. It would be nice to be able to search for streams where people don't use a microphone.

Maybe you can add a tag for "No Mic" so people can search for streamers who don't stream with a microphone easily, using the tag system.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it to where new streamers get the spotlight or reccommended channels section more often instead of what seems to be majority women(not being sexist its true) let views get funnelled to newer streamers so they can get their foot in the door and get a better start. Most of the reccommended channels have it where they get 1k+ views let us newer people get some views!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I have idea to create rating system for acquired achievements that can promote new streamers with new potential viewers and followers. With each level each streamer have oppotunity to upgrade their auditory. That can motivate new streamers for making more and more streams more often then now)

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ive streamed for 40+ hours and my avarage viewer challange for affiliate is still 2.86 even tho i get 5+ viewers a stream

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My account was recently targeted by a user with a follow bot. My account went from around mid thirties in followers to 11.3k in a matter of moments. Is there anyway to get the bots removed from my channel?

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The ability to know how long your subs are staying subbed to your channel, not just how many subs you've gained in the month but how many of those are new versus returning subscribers.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?