Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have been trying to complete building a community for several weeks now and every time I have several viewers in my chat, and even shown on my analytics page, the achievements page still shows three when I have had 7-10 chatters at one point.

Is there a way to fix this or is this an average of chatters per stream?

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Affiliate button available, but does not work. Fix it, please.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please make spotify available when streaming from ps4, beacause everytime i start streaming spotify becomoes unavailable. And background music is the only thing i think is missing to make ps4 streams more enjoyeable for the viewers.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide a real time leader board for channel points, please.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hola.yo soy nuevo en el stream y quiero ser afiliado.como saben hay que tener 50 seguidores, yo tengo casi 20 y cuando voy a logros me aparece que tengo solo 9.si me podrian ayudar por favor...graciassss

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. No tengo sugerencias.. lo estáis haciendo muy bien

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. hola equipo directivo de twitch,tengo un problema relacionado con el panel de la media de espectadoras,el problema es que no se me actualiza la media y necesito urgentemente ayuda de su parte, muchas gracias por su atencion

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The dashboard when Live, should have a transitions option to switch the screen from your live gameplay, to a simple be right back page or a stream starting soon page .twitch already has a section where when you go offline it will pop up on the viewers page .why not add this feature right to the dashboard ,I use the dashboard feature on my laptop to keep up with my chats it would be the easiest transition there. Keep in mind I stream on console and lack the OBS features that are offered with streaming on pc.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ¿Donde puedo ver los ingresos acumulados antes de recibir los cobros?

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bring back Views from Channels & Views from Outside Twitch in Stream Summary. As a smaller streamer, these were really helpful to understand where my views were coming from. They have recently been removed stating: "A detailed breakdown will be available once there are more views."

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The old submenu when you clicked on the profile picture in the upper right corner was much better, among other things you could jump directly to your channel.

Now you have to take the detour back to Twitch which is a bit annoying!

So exactly the menu you have now when you have on the channel side when you click on the profile picture in the dashboard again integrate.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Investigating  ·  1 comment  ·  Channel Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Podemos ser afiliados mas pronto, por ejemplo, a los 2 espectadores de media y 60 seguidores y añadir al socio 150 folllowers y 50 viwers de media

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ill have 5 or more people talking in my stream and it stays at 1 viewer. restart stream and still stays at 1 viewers

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Desde hace 3 semanas e tenido un problema: Mi Canal no aparece pero mis videos si, mis seguidores no son notificados por mis streams, cuando me buscan NO aparece mi canal ni en su lista de canales seguidos,Solo pueden encontrar mi canal mediante el link, Podrian responder que sucede??

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I was just thinking about an idea that would probably help people who are new to streaming on Twitch to have a tab list of New and upcoming streamers who have like 100 followers or less to see an entire list of new streamers who haven't had that many followers to be easily seen to give chance for them to be noticed by channels who have slightly bigger followership and viewership. This would give new streamers a chance of being noticed and checked out, and also gives opportunity for bigger channels to drop them a raid too, because part of…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I'm a console streamer so I am forced to use extensions to get overlays on my stream without needing a capture card. Although as of now I am restricted to one overlay extension on my streams and I would like to have access to multiple overlay extensions. In hindsight it seems like an easy fix so... just do it.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Similar desktop experience for mobile, as to review stats, subscribe, etc.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stream Summary  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want some new ranks on my stream, i like to have admin and supporter. I really hope you guys will look in my idea.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Put smaller streamers on the front page more. Bigger streamers dont need the promotion as they have there following anyway.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?