Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1228 results found

1. The editor role is too limited to produced content and does not currently allow to help the streamer during commercial ops when they ask to put something in the panels under the stream (or when you have to remove it). Or when you want to manage requests for "ban-list" (the feature to subscribe other streams ban-list or accept them), among other things.

It would be nice if editors could do this or create a role above editors to allow more channel management.

I am staff/assistant for streamers. Managing this kind of things is my role which I cannot do at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. multiple days in a row i am leaking viewers. i have 2 devices conencted. someone else has 2 devices connected and my viewcount was flipping between 1 and 2. i am fairly sure 2 + 2 is not 1 or 2 twitch. this has been an issue for a very long time you guys have no way to report. if i use the dedicated report i get a "lol you're too dumb to know the difference between viewcount and chat list" bot response.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I want to suggest a Shoutout role for the purpose of only doing shoutouts. The reason is that if the broadcaster asks for a shoutout on someone, either they will do it or the mods will. But there are some cases where the broadcaster is occupied or the mods are inactive to do it. And also there are some who would be willing to do the shoutout, with the risk of improper moderation.

My suggestion for the level of moderation is similar to the VIP Role, with the same benefits of it as well.

As for the Shoutout Role Badge,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roles  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Direct/Other category makes up 90% of how viewers are discovering me on Twitch. There is no clear definition on what this is and how I can capitalize. More descriptive details on if its a link click from a social media post, from another app, was my stream shared etc...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. hey, uh your website seems confused on how to delete computer files, in this particular instance. its some videos files i have here..... idk ANYWAY... when i click delete on my desktop it just moves files to the recycle bin. pretty crazy right? on a completely unrelated note, the bug is how video are deleted in the video-producer dashboard thing. can you make it not the worst user experience of any software I've touched in the last 4 years? that's my idea. hope it helps. <3 btw I've seen that ******* error message about 1,000 times since new years now.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Y'all moved the emote performance panel into the new stream summary analytics page, which is cool and all, but now we can only see how emotes were used in a single stream, which is not very actionable, especially if you don't have a massive channel with a lot of viewers. This also resulted in the removal of the "outside channel" performance.

We used to be able to see performance overall for a date range, which was MUCH more useful data. Seeing the overall popularity of an emote helped decide which was the least popular to remove for new ones. Now…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be very helpful for all streamers to be able to see what their past category and stream titles were in the channel analytics. So when we check the analytics and notice certain spikes and trends from the past, we will know what we were doing over the course of time that made that happen.

More specifically, seeing that info when hovering over the bars on the graph would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm sure there is a technical reason why this is happening but using the new ad scheduler and revenue share results in a very long delay in proper ad stats showing up. Usually 3 to 5 days before ad revenue is shown at all. To test I turned off the scheduler and ran normal ads and that showed up in analytics as soon as I was done streaming.

It's not a major issue but it is a little annoying to have an almost week long lag in seeing any numbers at all. It makes me feel like the feature isn't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I could show an ad viewing stats I've seen so far

How many times did I see a certain streamer's ad and how much did I contribute?

If Twitch show statistics such as the number of ad views or approximate ad cost estimates,

Would viewers also feel a sense of accomplishment and then try to watch more ads without using adblocks?

I don't feel anything because I don't know how much it helps the streamer as there are no statistics results even when I look at the ads.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd love it if Twitch allowed for all streamers to opt in automatic tax removal of bits, subs and other items and didn't pay that to us at all.

It'd make life a lot easier if you allowed for streamers to opt into having taxes withheld from anything we earn.

Is there any hopes for this? I see it can be done for streamers in other countries, so why not Americans?

Please consider

Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sempre que tento editar algum dos painéis do canal ou adicionar/remover alguma extensão, aparece a mensagem "Houve um erro. Tente novamente mais tarde.".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. it wont let me turn rerun off and i would like to stream without it there

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Varias cosas desde hace unos días:
    1- No me deja borrar emoticonos y meter nuevos, se queda cargando y no me deja ni cerrar la pestaña de cargando.
    2- No me deja añadir alojamientos.
    3- No me permite usar funciones o añadir cosas en el panel de control sea lo que sea, pone que algo ha salido mal.
    4- Cuando leo un chat privado, es como si no hubiese leído ese chat. Y pasa lo mismo con las notificaciones de twitch
    5- Ayer día 26/09/2022. No me dejaba ni hacer predicciones ni encuestas desde la pagina oficial de twitch y…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My Stream Summary does not have the 6 hours I streamed on it and did not report that I had up to 4 viewers - as a small streamer it's nice to see progress, but this does not accurately show it. It also does not show the two days I have streamed - instead, it shows only 1 day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Creator Dashboard -> Content -> Clips the scrollbar doesn't work. It will appear if I expand the list, and then fade out (not the problem). If I put my mouse around it, it doesn't fade out (not the problem). If I click the scrollbar it won't fade out, but, in order: 1) it closes what I had clicked to view, 2) can't scroll since the window is smaller

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For about a week now, I have streamed and my audience can't hear anything from the game, or my voice. I lose viewers left and right. Does anyone know of a fix, or is it just a bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to actually have the follower account actually not ripping people off and match with twich account

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There should be a search option in the followers list so you easily can find certain people

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1) Channel Point: I hope Twitch streamers can give channel points to viewers who come to their broadcast almost every day
    (For example, I can click on a nickname and give me 500 channel points)

2) I hope you can easily check the person who followed me and canceled it

3) I would like you to correct that the viewer count display is not properly displayed, including that it takes a long time to be reflected in the achievement dashboard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?